Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin money? - page 14. (Read 112095 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:46:52 PM
 a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.3 It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.4 These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Bitcoin is a new type of asset that is presented only as records in a distributed database (blockchain) with the guarantee of unchangeability (protection against forgery of records), transparent to all users and partially anonymous. In fact, this is a new form of world money, part of the "new economy" of the future.
Activity: 20
January 14, 2018, 11:45:48 AM
Of course bitcoin is money why? Money is not like we think that we can buy something if you change the bitcoin to our money and that become a money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
I absolutely agree that bitcoin is not money in the concept in which we are accustomed to money (paper) and therefore I can say with confidence that bitcoin is more of an asset that brings a certain profit as a crypt, which can then be exchanged for fiat.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
January 14, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Anything that can be used as mode of payment or ways of exchange for you to buy your need or wants goods and services can be considered as money.
Activity: 19
January 14, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
Everything that could you exchange for something is called money not ohter way that we know the common money ussually example gold that we called money in other way
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
I think bitcoin is one kind of money. It convert in money when some one need.Bitcoin is one kind of earning source. It gives valuable price.so I thik bitcoin is one kind of money.
Activity: 36
January 14, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money, some people call it a new form of virtual currency and they have lauded it as a new type of payment system. But what i have call it might not much matter in casual conversation, but how it is categorized does have significant implications when it comes to regulation. So if it is “money” or “currency,” then existing laws and regulations may apply to businesses and consumers who issue, sell, or transact with Bitcoin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
I think bitcoin can be consider as half money and half not. For me the real money is something that you can touch and can be use for payment, for transaction and others but bitcoin can also be use as payment on some country the only thing is that it cannot be touch. Bitcoin can be said as money because it has exchanges but gold has also exchanges. All I could say is, it was really hard to determine.
Activity: 24
January 14, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with the open source software that he designed, and also uses a peer-to-peer network without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls the bitcoin of a decentralized currency

4U
Activity: 195
January 14, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
You have said it all. Bitcoin is money that is encrypted to ensure that it gets to its intended destination without human or system interruptions. By the encryption, it is safer than cash. Note that millions of dollars can be moved across the continents in minutes, though not these days.
It’s a money but this money is totally different than any other currency its price is very high and its transitions are also very fast it work same like paper money you can buy things such as food, clothes and I also pay all my bills it’s now very valuable even banks are also accepting bitcoin and as I said that it’s a money same it’s also an asset because bitcoin can also help you in your future so bitcoin is best of the best.
Activity: 53
January 14, 2018, 04:13:28 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and money do you refer to fiat? You can store the value in a digital wallet and everything is digital here.
Activity: 67
January 14, 2018, 04:10:23 AM
YES, bitcoin is Digital money.
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
Bitcoin isn't money, but you can think of it as a commodity, it's worth it, it's worth a lot of money, it's worth a lot of money, it's worth a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 14, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
 You have said it all. Bitcoin is money that is encrypted to ensure that it gets to its intended destination without human or system interruptions. By the encryption, it is safer than cash. Note that millions of dollars can be moved across the continents in minutes, though not these days.
Activity: 47
January 14, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
bitcoin is not just money

but bitcoin is crypto money that we can invest

bitcoin is also one of the money with a fairly large bungayang tribe until now
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
However, you might be able to exchange real money for your bitcoin, so it's good, so you can use bitcoin as real money.
Activity: 104
January 14, 2018, 12:17:04 AM
          BTC>>>BITCOIN
This is not fiat currencies but Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency accept worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank by founded nakamoto. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services in many country
Activity: 57
January 13, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
It is not money, nor legally, nor factually. It has evolved into a store of value. For how long? Will it one day lose all its value? Probably yes, but we have no idea when.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:06:45 PM
The reason why bitcoin exist is because its purpose at first is to make the transaction easier but it happened that many millionaires invested into bitcoin and the reason why it becomes demand in some other countries. Since the value of bitcoin is expensive, it becomes the asset of an individual and that’s why they keep on investing or trade in order to earn a huge amount of money. Another thing is that, it is safe and can transact worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: