Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Money or Currency - page 2. (Read 5727 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Basically Money & Currency both are different. Currency not money but money like a imaginary or you can say money is unreal & I think Bitcoin is kind of a currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and that's why its benefits is for everyone and many of people earns a lot of money from bitcoin for easy life, so earning of this currency will change in our money and that's why we can buy everything for our comfortable life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 24, 2018, 07:48:12 PM
Basically Money & Currency both are different. Currency not money but money like a imaginary or you can say money is unreal & I think Bitcoin is kind of a currency.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
May 24, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
I see Bitcoin is a concept against the Bank system, of course, according to the term as cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is the currency,
but not the currency intended by the Bank or the current government, this is my opinion...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
Sure Currency
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Bitcoin money In bitcoin we get the money we get by working, we get bitcoin and we use it for money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
Maybe in some future bitcoin will become a real currency, but by itself right now I don't think it would fit that definition
Activity: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:05:13 AM
Currency and money are not the same things, they just have many of the same properties.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
May 23, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
It is really hard to say... Half is of course just a normal currency, but on the other hand we see it like something else - cryptocurrency. We can do money from this, when we invest and maybe is it better to treat it like both?
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

Both. Bitcoin connects money, currency and remittance and is going to be the future of money in the world.
But I think bitcoin is worldwide currency and when we receive it in our country so it change in money, but in future bitcoin will use as a money in every country and that's why bitcoin will more easy for everyone.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Both. Bitcoin connects money, currency and remittance and is going to be the future of money in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 23, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
Bitcoin is probably money because we working with decentralized system. Everyone there just trading tokens without any taxes, fees and other stuff. Currenscies are fiat money.
Bitcoin it's not money right now, Bitcoin its just Asset Digital Investment used for like decentral transaction and for the payment system to making some transaction more easier and efficient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Bitcoin is probably money because we working with decentralized system. Everyone there just trading tokens without any taxes, fees and other stuff. Currencies are fiat money.
Activity: 103
May 23, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
If you think about it, it's like a new class of whatever's considered as "value".  This (crypto-currencies) is something we haven't seen before, really.  Some people think it's just a passing fad.  We'll see.

I think the two are interlinked because when we invest in bitcoin of course we need and definitely use the currency to buy the bitcoin itself
Activity: 29
May 23, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
It is both, it doesn't have to be a currency for one country. That is what is unique and beautiful about Bitcoin, is that it is transnational and it has zero borders. However right now it functions more as a store of value, than currency or money.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 07:24:07 AM
I think bitcoin is both money and a currency. Bitcoin is money because people are using bitcoin for investment and trading. And indeed bitcoin has many functions other than bitcoin business assets.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 07:03:22 AM
mon·ey (noun)

- a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively.
---

cur·ren·cy read as ˈkərənsē (noun)

-a system of money in general use in a particular country.

So, is bitcoin money or currency?

both, bitcoin is money and currency. bitcoin is payment system and investment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
Currency and money Bitcoin is a partner who always goes hand in hand, and if bitcoin money will be used must be in exchange for the currency of the country where he lives. but it all depends on the country where you live if bitcoin money can be used to buy and sell or can transact. You do not need to exchange it with currency.
everything is simple depending on the country where you live so you will know the options because both have the same value depending on the rise and fall in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
for me? bitcoin when converted becomes money but when it is still bitcoin,for me it is an invesment.It is an investment with good profit if you have good strategies in invisting it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
I can say that money means you could spend the value to buy something and then currency have the value too, but it couldn't spend in anywhere like money
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
For me bitcoin is money digital, might also called the money for both of them that I know just the same, but even her usual currencies it as a symbol of a country that his each state has a different currency, while said the money to represent the rest of the money in the world in call money without exception
Pages:
Jump to: