Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ? - page 6. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
January 08, 2018, 05:20:54 AM
Bitcoin is the most stable and the mother of cryptocurrency and the most promising digital currency that helps many people financially.The users and investors of bitcoin was getting rich by working hard by it.Like me as a users bitcoin for me is the most important compare to others we are not sure about their value.The price value of bitcoin was volatile and because of this we can earned a lot by investing and join campaign for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
Yes, bitcoin is more important than ethereum. Bitcoin is safe than any other currency.  And now bitcoin's price is high than anyother currency.
Ethereum is important as well. Look how many Altcoins came out thanks to Ethereum. Bitcoin might be the King, but bro, Ethereum is the Queen!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
For me I think they both have their own importance. Bitcoin serves as the father of all crypto if bitcoin fall then alts I think will follow. ETH on the other serves as a good way for transactions because of its low fees and smart contracts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
Yes, bitcoin is more important, because btc is the iniversal in all cryptocurrency, and among all the cryptocurrency bitcoin has the largest amount and value. The users of btc are the one who is getting rich and having bigger thinking of what will happen to them. And cryptocurrency is nothing if their is no bitcoin, so even they put down btc it cant fall, so it is more important than ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 08, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Bitcoin is the king as they said. Bitcoin is the most powerful for me. But in terms of fee and transaction difficulty, I much prefer using ethereum for now. Since ethereum has low transaction fee compare it to bitcoin. Bitcoin now is so high difficulty. Large transaction fee.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Both are important cause the coin support each other Bitcoin as the first currency support ETH as alternative coin that will also supporting Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency.
Yes, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are important to cryptocurrency world. The value of Ethereum and Bitcoin are now rising and will increase higher soon; both have a potential to make a living and to be a good investment.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
By the choice of people, both of two coins are top ranked. Because of its value and efficacy bitcoin is more important than any other digital coin till now. for its high price people of all over the world using bitcoin. If they invest in any other crypto they can get less benefit.Everybody doesn't afford to invest into bitcoin for its high price and this is a problem of it but everybody will choose bitcoin at first if we see that's return benefit and facilities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
They are bought important in digital currency in a vice versa way,but they have different rules and responsibility,you are earning Altcoin to gain Bitcoin and you sell Bitcoin convert it in Altcoin to gain more Bitcoin.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 06, 2018, 08:00:06 PM
Both are important cause the coin support each other Bitcoin as the first currency support ETH as alternative coin that will also supporting Bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency.
Ethereum increases it's value now so if I'm a newbie, i prefer to invest in ethereum as of this moment but bettee still have btc or keep your btc if you still have it on you since its value will sure to increase again soon.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 06, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
January 06, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
Bitcoin and ETH are equally important. Both have a very good market.
Bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency so he becomes the king of cryptocurrency with fantastic price and volume. Ethereum is created after bitcoin, although in some parts of ETH is better, but the dominance of bitcoin is still not replaced. I think both are very profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 06, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
Why do you say Bitcoin is more important than Etherum, while all Altcoin on cryptocurrency currently operates on Ethereum's technology platform. In my opinion, Bitcoin is the oldest and most expensive currency in the world. But besides that, it also has a lot of weaknesses in quantity, transaction fees, confirmation time. In the future, I think Ethereum will replace Bitcoin for its great benefit, as altcoin, as well as ICO using ETH technology, is because they see the potential from that technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
Both are important, bitcoin and ethereum have very fanatical fans. Proven with the price that continues to top the coinmarketcap. Well, it's not important to compare what's more important, it's important to be able to read the chances between them to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 06, 2018, 06:54:21 AM
yes, I think many agree with the idea that bitcoin is better than ethereum. well, of the price, bitcoin has a higher price in comparison with eth, in addition, bitcoin function is also more in comparison with ethereum. can be sure that bitcoin is better.
Activity: 73
January 06, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
At first I thought bitcoin was more important than ETH, but later on found out that they are both very important right now. ETH has characteristics that bitcoin hasn't and they are very important together.
Activity: 211
January 06, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
Yes  bitcoin is more important than ethereum,there is huge gap between the price of bitcoin and ethereun.Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Bitcoin = digital currency or virtual currency, decentralized, independent of any central authority, transferable electronically. Powered by blockchain.

Ethereum = decentralized software platform that enables SmartContracts. Ether was Ethereum cryptocurrency.

Both are important on their own unique purpose.

I agree with you. Both are favorite cryptocurrencies and have their own fanatical fans. It's just that bitcoin is a pioneer of all altcoins that exist, so it's natural that more people are more favorable to bitcoin. However, it does not mean other altcoins are useless, they all support and influence each other in maintaining market stability.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
January 05, 2018, 03:26:42 AM
Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
Bitcoin is more important than Ethereum that why everybody is buying bitcoin. Bitcoin to buy and sell things while Ethereum is a network for smart contracts.
Yeah I think that bitcoin is more valuable than ETH because most of the people are investing in bitcoin and not in ETH. You can see the difference in the price and market cap of both the currencies. There is a big gap in these two. I realize that now people are also investing in ETH but it will take a long time to develop and attract the attention of the people around the globe. Bitcoin has already on the track.
Activity: 210
January 03, 2018, 11:36:46 PM
Yes for now, bitcoin price more valuable and more secure. Bitcoin is much better than all altcoin that exist today. But for me both is important, because both bitcoin and ETH give me profit and I believe  the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 09:32:11 PM
Bitcoin is like a backbone of the whole community , if it shakes everything else with it shakes.
I believe that traders are also backing their decisions with it BTC movements , not all of them but it is taken in account in considerable part of decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: