Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin more likely to rise about $1,000 or go and stay below $500? - page 2. (Read 3536 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sory,
But what you talking about ?
Wich bitcoin?

All bitcoin has gone.

Not possible withdrawal btc and money.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Those that bought at peak of April 2013 rise are not doing bad right now Wink

Of course it's not best thing on the world to buy at peak but historically that wasn't a huge problem so far in the long term. I wish I bought at 32 in 2011 and never sold  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
This forum makes me wonder why it's so darned hard to be a committed bear and polite and humane at the same time.

LOL This trollbox will test anyone's resolve to be civilized and avoid profanity.

I try to keep it light and avoid foolish over-seriousness. Some people, especially bears, take themselves far too seriously which is why they're so much fun to tease.

Sorry, I cant help myself:

"It's so darned hard to be a committed bear."

No it's not. It just takes 3 shrinks to sign the papers.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
This forum makes me wonder why it's so darned hard to be a committed bear and polite and humane at the same time.
legendary
childish beartroll rant

Best. Post. Ever.

All the bulltards who now say 'only idiots buy at the top', were the very same ones who were pumping btc like no tomorrow at $1000+. Fucking peices of dogshit.

Sigh. Permabears. Not the brightest.

They sure can be a bunch of wankers though.

Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 251
Silly noobs who bought at the peak don't hold enough coins to bitchslap anyone.

U absolute despicable cunt!

You more than anyone have been cheer-leading Bitcoin at the top of the market, telling everyone to buy, telling everyone how you were going to buy, calling bear traps etc etc. Unfortunately for such a junk food addled Bitcoin Nutter retard, you leave an absolute Autobahn sized trail of evidence behind you, proving what a absolute clueless fuckwit you are.

I have taken a little look through your post history and have to say I found an embarrassment of riches (for anyone who interested in humiliating one of the worst Bull-tards on the whole forum).

Take a look folks and if you like these, believe me, there is much more where that came from:

This is The Great Crash!

I WAS RIGHT!!!

Yep, crashed right back up to 1230+  LOL

Oh noes.

We almost lost 3 days worth of gains.

The sky is falling.

Enjoy your picnic little teddy bears.

LOL

Last chance to buy under $1000.

Don't miss out.

edit- too late

How long before the next feeble attempt to push the Gox price under $700?

Lots of money has been wasted by somebody trying to do that without success via market sells when they could have just placed asks and waited for them to be filled.

Why's everybody so surprised?

We've had lots more market dumps of a similar size in the last few days.

It was just a matter of time.

This whole crash was bogus.

Perhaps I should have said bear trap.

Don't be ridiculous.

Selling now would be foolish.

LOLOLOL

Missed your chance to buy cheap? Too bad kid . Some day you'll learn.

LOLOLOL

Of course the flip side to that is that the move down to 576 was a bear trap which has finally been sprung.

956 wall eaten. Nomnom.

Congratulations. You are probably the most consistently wrong poster on this forum Since Dec 2013. If I were you, I wouldn't have the face to keep spouting so much shite when you clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Best. Post. Ever.

All the bulltards who now say 'only idiots buy at the top', were the very same ones who were pumping btc like no tomorrow at $1000+. Fucking peices of dogshit.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin and bad news never stopping but its proven its most resistant ever. China banned russia banned what can happen worser?
legendary

***Bunch of mudslinging and personal attacks***

You are probably the most consistently wrong poster on this forum Since Dec 2013.

LOL

Since December? Is that when your world began?

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
______

Seriously, since I'm not obsessive/compulsive, I have no intention of rummaging through your post history in rebuttal, but I certainly recall many occasions when your beartrolling almost made me reconsider my policy of not putting anyone on ignore.

If i were to start using ignore, you'd be in the first troll group I'd ignore, along with your ideological soul buddies and intellectual peers Revans, Fonzie and Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc.

There are certainly many other trollbears here but Jaro/Walso at least uses smileys and Mucus has a certain comic wit when they troll, but you obviously lack the intelligence and social savvy to troll at their level. Their trolling seems more detached and thought-out than your deeply personal and emotional outbursts.

Perhaps a little introspection would help you to come to grips with what's eating at you and causing these angry tantrums. Then again perhaps you should just seek help.

Peace.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
the truth is always somewhere in between
Activity: 280
Its really funny to me that people expect it to stay below $500 for the whole of 2014. That would not only break about every pattern ever in this market, but would also make little to no economic sense.

What pattern would sub $500 for 2014 be breaking?
Activity: 448
Its really funny to me that people expect it to stay below $500 for the whole of 2014. That would not only break about every pattern ever in this market, but would also make little to no economic sense.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

U absolute despicable cunt!

You more than anyone have been cheer-leading Bitcoin at the top of the market, telling everyone to buy, telling everyone how you were going to buy, calling bear traps etc etc. Unfortunately for such a junk food addled Bitcoin Nutter retard, you leave an absolute Autobahn sized trail of evidence behind you, proving what a absolute clueless fuckwit you are.

I have taken a little look through your post history and have to say I found an embarrassment of riches (for anyone who interested in humiliating one of the worst Bull-tards on the whole forum).

Take a look folks and if you like these, believe me, there is much more where that came from:

This is The Great Crash!

I WAS RIGHT!!!

Yep, crashed right back up to 1230+  LOL

Oh noes.

We almost lost 3 days worth of gains.

The sky is falling.

Enjoy your picnic little teddy bears.

LOL

Last chance to buy under $1000.

Don't miss out.

edit- too late

How long before the next feeble attempt to push the Gox price under $700?

Lots of money has been wasted by somebody trying to do that without success via market sells when they could have just placed asks and waited for them to be filled.

Why's everybody so surprised?

We've had lots more market dumps of a similar size in the last few days.

It was just a matter of time.

This whole crash was bogus.

Perhaps I should have said bear trap.

Don't be ridiculous.

Selling now would be foolish.

LOLOLOL

Missed your chance to buy cheap? Too bad kid . Some day you'll learn.

LOLOLOL

Of course the flip side to that is that the move down to 576 was a bear trap which has finally been sprung.

956 wall eaten. Nomnom.

Congratulations. You are probably the most consistently wrong poster on this forum Since Dec 2013. If I were you, I wouldn't have the face to keep spouting so much shite when you clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
I believe in this. But it will be like a 10 days rally. So be prepared!

$10k in less then 3 months is a pipedream i'd say

i assume ur eager to catch a profit as a fulltime hodler since december but dont worry, it'll come
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I believe in this. But it will be like a 10 days rally. So be prepared!
legendary
10,000$ in April 2014.

Sometime in 2014? Likely.

By April 2015? Almost surely.

By April 2014? Probably not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 253
10,000$ in April 2014.

Cheesy you don't actually believe this, do you?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
10,000$ in April 2014.
legendary
I don't see it going above $1000 anytime soon (i.e. this year). If it does it'll quickly get bitchslapped down by people like me who are still trying to offload stupidly expensive coins bought during, um, more optimistic times.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
If this week wasn't enough to knock the price down under $500 (excluding that one short-lived blip at BTC-E), it seems bullish to me.

Going over $1000 to stay is a forgone conclusion. The only question is when.

Going under $500 is a possibility. The question is how long it will stay there.

I still think we need more time to allow the market to soak in all the bad news. People are holding and waiting anxiously for positive developments, but have their fingers on the sell button, ready to click. If we don't hear any positive developments about the tx bug and customer withdrawals soon, I have a feeling that the market will get much worse as frusteration mounts.

On the contrary; people sell out of fear (short term impulse, rapid volatility), uncertainty (medium term outlook, slight downward movement), and doubt (how likely Bitcoin is to survive at all; flash crashes, price doesn't recover.)

Most of the market is selling from fear. The fear happens extremely quickly. If there's more fear injected it won't be for the same news; it would be from something new...The uncertainty is relatively small right now as can be seen by the new support base at the $650 range and doubt remains very slim. People who doubt Bitcoin will survive usually aren't invested in Bitcoin at all.

I don't see it going above $1000 anytime soon (i.e. this year). If it does it'll quickly get bitchslapped down by people like me who are still trying to offload stupidly expensive coins bought during, um, more optimistic times.

All it would take is one single company or investor to decide that they want to own 1% of the BTC currently in circulation... They wouldn't just dump a buy wall but they would drive the price in proportion to the rate of price increase. If they feel there is a competitor it will increase the buy volume as if it were a race...

Most investors won't buy when they believe the price is too high. If Bitcoin doesn't tank on these current events then chances are higher that it'll never be cheaper to buy than it is right now and the "too late to win" mentality will be completely washed away...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: