Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin now the biggest bubble of all time? - page 21. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
i think bitcoin now is not the biggest bubble of all time
because cryptocurrency world is very unpredictable and we dont know what will happen next
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
Cant help it if they change interest just bear with it dont fight the current just go with the flow if bitcoin decreases or increases learn to accept not to reject. It may be a bubble but look at the benefits that bitcoin gave you.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
The Dutch Tulip Mania is one of the most famous bubbles of all time, for the scale of the bubble, the scale of the collapse, and probably including the seemingly obvious nature of the bubble considering the extremely limited functional utility of tulips. Bitcoin has now surpassed the multiples of value appreciation at the height of the Tulip Bubble (and by a wide margin). While this itself is not proof that Bitcoin is a bubble or that a collapse is imminent, it's worth considering if there's a lot more risk buying at this price (currently bouncing around $17,000) than anyone on these boards seems willing or able to recognize.

Thoughts?
For the present time bitcoin can be considered as a bubble for some reasons as it has increased its price from 4000$ to 17000$ in just 3 months and it is a huge margin and also if we see current statistics it has dropped to around 14000$ and is still coming down . I am not absolutely sure on this and no one can be sure but there may be chances that in few years the bubble may explode.

Well, to be fair, 14k is still a lot, I would just call this a correction but eventually it will probably explode or die if current issues are not solved. I do think however that after 1-2 days it will just climb back up again.
This is true which if we do actually see on how bitcoin did able to increase its price this year then 14k range is still a lot and still a considerable price range. For those people who do panic saying that it is a bubble is those people who did bought on 20k price.  Grin . This is indeed a price correction or a moment of profit taking which isnt really new on this bitcoin world but expect price recovery would really comes after next.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is rolling back now to $12598.36, so can you claim it as bubble bursting. I don't think so as I believe bitcoin will regain its value in the coming days. Its only a correction that was much awaited from a long time, this may lead to stabilization and correction its value nothing else. It will regain its power after couple of weeks. Last few weeks have been like a roller coaster and the rise of bitcoin is stepping back now. But bitcoin as biggest bubble, probably yes as such great highs and lows were never seen before.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516

Thoughts?
For the present time bitcoin can be considered as a bubble for some reasons as it has increased its price from 4000$ to 17000$ in just 3 months and it is a huge margin and also if we see current statistics it has dropped to around 14000$ and is still coming down . I am not absolutely sure on this and no one can be sure but there may be chances that in few years the bubble may explode.

Well, to be fair, 14k is still a lot, I would just call this a correction but eventually it will probably explode or die if current issues are not solved. I do think however that after 1-2 days it will just climb back up again.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
It's true, since bitcoin price can fluctuate a lot, it's really bothersome. However, the reason why bitcoin is profitable is also because of it's volatility. Just keep in mind when investing bitcoin, you should be ready for the sudden price surge or fluctuation. Bitcoin can either be profitable, or it can give you thousands of dollars of loss.
Activity: 186
Well, you know, anything in life can be considered as a bubble, as for sure one day it will end.
But in the meanwhile, there are a lot of opportunities to make some gains :-)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thoughts?
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
Many people are now shifting to alts after a few days of dropping in bitcoin price and they are right like a bubble that goes up very high in just a snap of a finger almost 30% of bitcoin price gone without any signs of recovery while continuously dropping. Is this really just a sort of fluctuations? Or should I agree that bitcoin is really a big bubble. I'm still hoping for the best to happen
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Yes i believe so. The rising number of Bitcoin users and its price has caused the digital currency market to gain value. Anytime this bubble can burst and all invested BTC will loose some value.

The history of BTC has included plenty of wild price swings up and down in past years, and many observers including me think we're in a big swing up right now. A sizable portion of this years's gains are likely to be given back in a crash within a year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Bitcoin or something like it is the future, and that is one thing we can all agree on i guess. At the moment bitcoin is a bubble, but bitcoin is not ment to be investment and therefor bubble will not last forever. Price will settle in one moment, and from that point everything will go different way.
Activity: 434
I think the bitcoin cryptocurrency money is one of the greatest financial bubbles of all time.
To some extent it is a bubble. because of rapid promoting and therefore also growth of a course. But nevertheless coins can carry out work - to do money transfers. blokchein it as book of account. and it is a minimum that they can.
Bitcoin is not a bubble this is right. As far as I am hearing it since a long time ago people started calling bitcoin a bubble with the fact that these people instead of throwing bitcoin into trash they are active buyers. Bitcoin by default is a very high risk investment fortunately a rare number of investors with a weak sight lost their money in the initial stages when they get panicked. Luckily a majority of investors are satisfied with the return they gain from bitcoin. Each time bitcoin is been called as bubble it gives a shut up call to everyone by raising its price.

However, investing in something just because you expect the price to reach certain levels without any kind of news is what makes bitcoin a bubble. The price doesn't seem to care anymore about bad or good news, it just goes up or down randomly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
To some extent it is a bubble. because of rapid promoting and therefore also growth of a course. But nevertheless coins can carry out work - to do money transfers. blokchein it as book of account. and it is a minimum that they can.
Bitcoin is not a bubble this is right. As far as I am hearing it since a long time ago people started calling bitcoin a bubble with the fact that these people instead of throwing bitcoin into trash they are active buyers. Bitcoin by default is a very high risk investment fortunately a rare number of investors with a weak sight lost their money in the initial stages when they get panicked. Luckily a majority of investors are satisfied with the return they gain from bitcoin. Each time bitcoin is been called as bubble it gives a shut up call to everyone by raising its price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is future of money. Day by day popularity and activities of bitcoin is increasing. Many people every day engaged in Bitcoin. Though bitcoin price is unpredictable but value is very good. We say it bubble and hope price will continuously rising.
I think this is not the biggest bubble because even bitcoin has its crash,i'm sure it will continue to rise up again.Being volatile is already normal for bitcoin.

If you'll consider it a bubble, its probably popped already but then is being pumped up again. I don't think bitcoin is going to gonthe same road and the dotcom bubble a few years ago. It is here to stay and revolutionize the way we do things
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Bitcoin is future of money. Day by day popularity and activities of bitcoin is increasing. Many people every day engaged in Bitcoin. Though bitcoin price is unpredictable but value is very good. We say it bubble and hope price will continuously rising.
I think this is not the biggest bubble because even bitcoin has its crash,i'm sure it will continue to rise up again.Being volatile is already normal for bitcoin.
Before to talk about a bubble, you need to wait for its explosion.
Due to its uninflationary nature, bitcoin has still a lot of space for grow, you'll see.
Then, may be, there will be some correction.
Was internet a bubble?

How do you define that explosion? I would say that reaching 20k was a hell of an explosion that almost no one saw coming. It was useful tho, we can see that bitcoin does not do well when it's worth so much, look at the fees and transaction times, bitcoin is not ready for this price.
Activity: 221
BTC down 25 % in 2-3 days and every 2nd post i read is about BTC is not worth anything, every guru moving to altcoins, that BTC is a bubble and what not.
Are people crazy? After this 25% dump, BTC is still +50% just in the last month!! It needs corrections to keep up climbing, otherwise that would truely be a bubble...
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
It's quite understandable when people see this incredible price increase, in such a short period of  time, that they call it a bubble. The biggest bubble of all times, compared with the Tulipmania of some centuries ago. But although the price seems to drop now, there's no sign of a crash yet. The price could even go down to 8K, but then definitely it will rise again, going over 20K next year. So this so-called bubble does not burst. Not yet.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Before to talk about a bubble, you need to wait for its explosion.
Due to its uninflationary nature, bitcoin has still a lot of space for grow, you'll see.
Then, may be, there will be some correction.
Was internet a bubble?
Pages:
Jump to: