Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 87. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Bitcoin's price is high now, but I'd doesn't make it the strongest currency in the world indeed. But the US currency is also not the most reliable. By statistic Swiss Frank is the most strong currency in the world today. This currency is in high demand among the wealthy. No wonder all Swiss banks are considered as the most reliable in the world.

very honestly I will like to say that we can call bitcoin as one of the most strongest crypto currency then it is ok. but if we are comparing it with USD or any other fiat currency then it is unfair. I think it will take a lot of time to compet  USD or any other fiat currency, because the users of bitcoin are stil lvery low and it need to struggle more and more and increase its users and only then it may be possible to consider bitcoin as the strongest currency of the world.

Yeah, I agree with that it can be the most strongest crypto currency, but it cannot be the strongest currency in the world. USD is the strongest currency in the world and it is used by every country, Everyone is willing to accept no one ignores it.
On the other hand, Bitcoin is not adopted by everyone/not known by everyone which makes it weaker then other currencies.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin's price is high now, but I'd doesn't make it the strongest currency in the world indeed. But the US currency is also not the most reliable. By statistic Swiss Frank is the most strong currency in the world today. This currency is in high demand among the wealthy. No wonder all Swiss banks are considered as the most reliable in the world.

very honestly I will like to say that we can call bitcoin as one of the most strongest crypto currency then it is ok. but if we are comparing it with USD or any other fiat currency then it is unfair. I think it will take a lot of time to compet  USD or any other fiat currency, because the users of bitcoin are stil lvery low and it need to struggle more and more and increase its users and only then it may be possible to consider bitcoin as the strongest currency of the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is most powerful and most successful digital currency, but not worth conventional money issued by government. Bitcoin will greater value in the future but remain as a digital currency.
Activity: 272

We cannot say this to be the strongest currency in the world. In my opinion it's one amongst? the strongest currency that has got the highest price and making more people to use it. Among the entire digital currency we can say its the strongest of all digital currency. By the years when every country go digital, bitcoin might get more strength.
For now it seems bitcoin can not be said strong enough. But I'll be pretty sure that bitcoin will get stronger in the future. Plus the user continues to grow. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow stronger
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

Activity: 504
If you look at facts today bitcoin is strongest currency that has highest value when compared with some commodities or other legal currency though as a digital currency that until now there is no certainty of legality, but role of bitcoin until now became popular and dominate Market to reach Success and high value in market, even some countries have adopted bitcoin as legal currency. This certainly shows role of bitcoin that is very useful for users and crowds.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, that's right bitcoin has now become the strongest money in the world for me, bitcoin always has great potential but there is a limit for '' only "black market
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The strongest maybe but not most stable. Price can go much higher but also can drop on its value from year two years ago, we don`t know what could happened. For me, gold and Switzerland frank are two top currency in the world today looking through their stability.
not the strongest , but bitcoin have the highest value among any other currency.

the strongest currency are USD of course it has the most stable currency in the world for years not gold or swiss franc, there is some criteria to be filled to recognized the strongest currency and i think gold can not considered as a currency.
Activity: 518
The reason why the price is so high is because people treat bitcoin as an investment more than a currency. Only a small percentage of bitcoin users rely on bitcoin on its usage as currency for all their transactions. Digital currencies have a long way to go before mass adoption takes place because our local currencies are still more usable in most parts of the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Maybe at this time bitcoin crypto currency occupies the top position, but for its influence in the real world I think gold is the strongest
Activity: 910
Nah, gold is. But bitcoin has huge potential, even if limited by the State to "just" the black market.

Gold is a natural element, of course if we do talk about a man made currency then as of now and based on the  current price btc really dominated the market next is Euro if i am not mistaken. Well gold is really much better than stated currency but since you talk about the element i would rather choose a diamond
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
It's not the strongest because it is not very stable and there are some things that need to be fixed (Which I hope some of them will happen later this year), of course the price of bitcoin is taking peoples' attention and many people are investing in bitcoin rather than using it for transferring money or so but it has the potential to be one of the best/strongest currency in the world as the community is expanding very good and fast.
Activity: 378
I definitely agree that it could become one of the strongest currencies in the world, but right now it's very weak. It not highly used by anyone and I would rather vouch for gold at the moment.
Activity: 655
In cryptocurrencies we can say that Bitcoin is the strongest currency but in terms in the real world and digital world I think gold is the strongest, it's material value is unparalleled through the years. In the meantime it is not but it can be when the world is well developed in technology and digital age.
I think that Gold is the strongest currency in the world as well since the people that use it like to also put it in things that don’t really have a high resell value and they make it look better with Gold in or on it. Bitcoin is getting pretty well known to people in the world though.
dear gold is not a currency, but it a precious element. just like iron and silver. but having much more value may be because of its scarcity.  people are using gold for different purpose, as for jewelry and for investment but the price of bitcoin remain as too much stable therefore we do not expect such a great profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 546
In cryptocurrencies we can say that Bitcoin is the strongest currency but in terms in the real world and digital world I think gold is the strongest, it's material value is unparalleled through the years. In the meantime it is not but it can be when the world is well developed in technology and digital age.
I think that Gold is the strongest currency in the world as well since the people that use it like to also put it in things that don’t really have a high resell value and they make it look better with Gold in or on it. Bitcoin is getting pretty well known to people in the world though.

Technically gold is not a currency sine you cant actually buy things with gold others may but generally no. Btc has been valued at such price that it turns head businessmen out there. Gold still is expensive and most mined but its not the highest mineral out there. Btc is strong because of the security it can provide and blockchain is becoming famous for the transaction it makes in a day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
It do not matter but if any thing matter then it matter than how much bitcoin is effective over the market. Everyone know that bitcoin is very faster to have control on the economy of the world and to capture the market so it mean that bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and that is the sign that bitcoin is growing to be bigger.
Activity: 630
For a currency which is really new to the market this is a strong start and you cannot ask for a better start than this and so i consider bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world,as gold and silver is ruling the market for centuries and bitcoin is just the new kid in the block and still it is making huge waves in the market.
yes there is no doubt about that fact that bitcoin is now the most strongest currency of the crypto world. while in fiat Dollar is still the strongest fiat currency, but i am sure that in future bitcoin will also overcome dollar.
Activity: 255
For a currency which is really new to the market this is a strong start and you cannot ask for a better start than this and so i consider bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world,as gold and silver is ruling the market for centuries and bitcoin is just the new kid in the block and still it is making huge waves in the market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Forex market is a much bigger market than crypto, I mean, crypto is a joke compared to that.

Not sure if this answers your question
Activity: 1204
Yes, i see it that way. The longer, the bitcoin gets bigger and more famous, and it not only makes bitcoin reliable, but it also makes the price go up, and I also feel that it makes bitcoin the strongest currency.
Pages:
Jump to: