Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Over? - page 15. (Read 27769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2019, 04:29:05 AM
No, if I personally think this bitcoin hasn't ended because bitcoin still has a fairly large price not just anyone can have a large amount of bicoin, only certain people can store bitcoin, and I hope that the price of bitcoin will be like last 2017

Do not listen to these strange guys that say that Bitcoin can be over. You will see that if you invest in this cryptocurrency this year, in 3-5 years, you will become a very rich man.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 03:11:43 AM
I don't think it will over in future because in this future world everything will be done with new technologies. In all our future will be there on internet and computers then currencies will be on electronics methods like cryptocurrencies and electronic wallets then bitcoin will never die ever...
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
February 06, 2019, 11:22:25 PM
It is not, its much pretty alive and bitcoin will always here to stay. With so many speculations on what really gonna be the future for bitcoin according to analysis then we all assure that bitcoin just started yet despite all the adversaries it had experienced since last year.  Media will always pull bitcoin down no matter what's the circumstances because they are afraid of it and as long as we support bitcoin and it is safe to say that bitcoin will always be alive.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2019, 07:53:49 PM
The statement like this always coming went cryptocurrency on phase bearish mode, if the crypto was died why you and other people saying like that still on a crypto. most people like this only make some FUD to gain his portfolio at a dip
It is simply he is on doubts of the capabilities of bitcoin. I think he is now in the stage of losing and he is expressing his troubles.
I may suggest that OP should have time to relax and tried to be calm,  looking your portfolio everyday will give disappointment and make you not to think wisely.

It will really make you crazy if you will look the price every day. But one thing for sure, bitcoin is not yet over. We have only just begun...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 06, 2019, 07:50:28 PM
The statement like this always coming went cryptocurrency on phase bearish mode, if the crypto was died why you and other people saying like that still on a crypto. most people like this only make some FUD to gain his portfolio at a dip
It is simply he is on doubts of the capabilities of bitcoin. I think he is now in the stage of losing and he is expressing his troubles.
I may suggest that OP should have time to relax and tried to be calm,  looking your portfolio everyday will give disappointment and make you not to think wisely.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 07:28:29 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 05:20:49 PM
To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

that's a nice sentiment but of course it matters, actually, "BTC" is not a trick, fundamentally intentionally still alive, you can't actually decentralize everything but still it works and will work
Yes dude bitcoin is not over and it is not possible at least till next century it is very normal to make predictions by people because they just want to know about price coming next as bitcoin is the most decentralized currency, according to me this is time of low price but bitcoin will never change its overwhelming demand and high adoption.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
February 06, 2019, 09:58:34 AM
As far as i know, the current bear market officially becomes the longest bear market in bitcoin history. But this does not mean that bitcoin is over.  Many investors continue to support and also many people all over the world are interested in owning it, that's why bitcoin still exist.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 06, 2019, 04:18:10 AM
There's no basis that bitcoin is over so before we say this make sure that bitcoin has no value anymore before we say anything. As long bitcoin is still using many people even in the declining situation bitcoin will be remain on the top and will not over.
people just say it cause they panic looking their asset value not recovered yet after more than one year.they very frustrated with condition and almost give up investing in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 03:44:52 AM
To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

that's a nice sentiment but of course it matters, actually, "BTC" is not a trick, fundamentally intentionally still alive, you can't actually decentralize everything but still it works and will work
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
February 05, 2019, 11:00:07 PM
Because at the moment it's not the end of bitcoin and altcoin because in cryptocurrency, administrators continue to support existing markets as long as possible and don't have to worry that it will end because investors will help the platform to become a bounty hunter will remain strong
bitcoin is global, so its fate is determined by market players, all of which are related to bitcoin. so the position of bitcoin cannot be determined by any country, if the market still needs and there is still trade going on so long as that bitcoin will still remain. it is possible that bitcoin cannot be lost because it is decentralized, which means that it is interconnected and each bitcoin server records all transactions and all data on the number of bitcoins, even if a country cannot turn off all servers in the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 05, 2019, 07:49:40 PM
There's no basis that bitcoin is over so before we say this make sure that bitcoin has no value anymore before we say anything. As long bitcoin is still using many people even in the declining situation bitcoin will be remain on the top and will not over.
Activity: 119
February 05, 2019, 11:42:23 AM
Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.

yes it doesn't end even though the value decreases because when people first hear the digital currency they think is bitcoin.
Activity: 30
February 05, 2019, 11:21:26 AM
Here and confidence is not necessary. This is an obvious fact because people will not let disappear or fall to 0. Human greed works in both directions, judge for yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 05, 2019, 11:15:43 AM
No, Bitcoin is not Over. Every year we hear the same story, it will never happen.
This because cryptocurrencies are the future, and random FUD won't stop this evolution.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 05, 2019, 11:10:39 AM
I think Bitcoin won't end that fast, because Bitcoin is so strong so far with a lot of support from big investors, but at the moment prices are dropping because of the many panicked sellers, so we all see prices always drop, but I'm sure prices will return .
believe in the potential of bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin won't die without cause. so far, demand has continued to arrive, so it won't make bitcoin die. I am sure that soon the price of bitcoin will rise, and people will withdraw statements about this.
Agree with you I am also able to see the bright future of bitcoin because more acceptance is making it stronger every day, if we look back to the history we will be able to notice that it being getting bigger day by day year to year as initial price of bitcoin was just 100 dollar but now is more than 3k dollar which is huge differed so that It is not only hard but impossible for bitcoin to get over.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 05:47:02 PM
No, if I personally think this bitcoin hasn't ended because bitcoin still has a fairly large price not just anyone can have a large amount of bicoin, only certain people can store bitcoin, and I hope that the price of bitcoin will be like last 2017
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 08:09:20 AM
Bitcoin isn't over, it is, in fact, the most successful and traded cryptocurrency right now, but the whole crypto market is actually down, so BTC price is also down nowadays. That's not a big issue, because BTC is known by its volatility since its creation almost.
if we talk about price it did not represent about bitcoin future.bitcoin is about technology developtment, and for us its still on early stages.there will much stages that should passed by bitcoin and cryptocurrency developers.if someday bitcoin completly developt it could replace conventional payment methode.and the demand of bitcoin will rise alot.

Bitcoin price not represent the future of bitcoin and its happen in stocks price when economic crisis happen. When economic crisis happen in 2008, most stocks price fall more than 80% but its not represent the fundamental of the company.
Bitcoin price drop because investor panic with fake news and exchanger security and I dont think bitcoin will replace fiat money, we know if bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i dont think will replace paper money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 04, 2019, 03:54:18 AM
Yes right, so lucky we are all here, we all benefit from Bitcoin and when Bitcoin decreases, we don't all do foolishness by saying Bitcoin is over because prices continue to decline, but we must always support Bitcoin under any circumstances.
Coming from a true investor, thats correct, we should continue to support.  When I entered into the crypto market, I have already embrace the reality that crypto is risky and investing does not guarantee profit. I've been here for awhile and have witnessed the ups and downs of crypto, but look where I am now, I'm still here, so it's a proof that I believe things will be better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 06:50:33 PM
Yes right, so lucky we are all here, we all benefit from Bitcoin and when Bitcoin decreases, we don't all do foolishness by saying Bitcoin is over because prices continue to decline, but we must always support Bitcoin under any circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: