Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Over? - page 21. (Read 27769 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 05:04:04 AM
I think it's not over if humans end because no bitcoin human also ends up controlling bitcoin humans logically bitcoin can't be processed if there are no humans

Bitcoin is so popular now that it cannot be over ever. Vice versa, its popularity will be only going up. I am sure that BTC investors do the right things - the cryptocurrency can give the best returns.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
January 16, 2019, 01:47:33 AM
If Bitcoin ends what about the fate of investors who buy at high prices? so in my opinion Bitcoin is currently only experiencing price declines as usual, now it's not a sign that Bitcoin will end, so let's fully support Bitcoin. Don't overestimate Bitcoin will end.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 07:47:35 PM
Intrinsic value is a false statement. Something can have a utility but not an intrinsic value.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 07:43:49 PM
Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's price now is 3500, I  dont think it grow up, perhaps it would fall down to 3000. Should I invest in?
when prices are cheap, it's a very good time to invest. when you invest you must have patience because investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, there are no investments that provide profit in the near future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 15, 2019, 06:39:51 PM
Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

I think so, this year it was seen that the performance of bitcoin improved compared to the December drop, this proves that we still have great hopes for bitcoin, patience to wait is important for investors.
The price is dumping again and maybe the drama continues, December is not that good but we have a new hope now since we survive from that. This is not over yet, and the next generation still have the chance to witness how great cryptocurrency are, and maybe this technology will makes their life better.

I was ready for these fluctuations. It seems to me that we will watch the waving market for long. Probably, the bull run will come later, not this winter as most of the traders and investors used to guess before.
I guess you're right.There are still more dumping of the market price and it may even goes lower more than we expected.But we should not be depressed just because of this because we all know that bitcoin has its high volatility so it might make a sudden price increase and make us all surprised.For now,let's stay calm and just keep on buying coins that have great potentials.If we can't make good profits now,then tomorrow might be a huge profit already.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 15, 2019, 04:40:04 PM
Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

I think so, this year it was seen that the performance of bitcoin improved compared to the December drop, this proves that we still have great hopes for bitcoin, patience to wait is important for investors.
The price is dumping again and maybe the drama continues, December is not that good but we have a new hope now since we survive from that. This is not over yet, and the next generation still have the chance to witness how great cryptocurrency are, and maybe this technology will makes their life better.

I was ready for these fluctuations. It seems to me that we will watch the waving market for long. Probably, the bull run will come later, not this winter as most of the traders and investors used to guess before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 15, 2019, 01:50:59 PM
Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's price now is 3500, I  dont think it grow up, perhaps it would fall down to 3000. Should I invest in?
There are too many blockchain projects to simply ban most of the cryptos. Especially the one which psychologically is regarded as THE cryptocurrency. And halving of BTC reward in 2020 will give a major boost to its price. Remember that with a reputation of virtual gold, BTC will be always subject to speculations, just as precious metals. Yet of course, someday Bitcoin will lose its importance and possibly its reputation will fade away. But it is not going to happen anytime soon.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 12:09:55 PM
Bitcoin will still survive and more people believe and want bitcoin, and that will make the future of bitcoin brighter. I believe bitcoin will not over and with bitcoin my life will be better in the future.
Activity: 283
January 15, 2019, 11:15:21 AM
I think bitcoin won't end because there are still many people who use and there are still many ads on social media that are used to tell people to use bitcoin. In fact, I think bitcoin will be bright in the future.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2019, 10:45:04 AM
Activity: 242
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 15, 2019, 10:38:02 AM
if the state does not impose regulations for bitcoin or regulate the circulation of bitcoin, then the bitcoin will not provide maximum benefits for the country. most countries still doubt bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:04:50 AM
never given to die bitcoin  its not die its start now game on
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 09:47:21 AM
How many times did bitcoin died? But still it exist , you cant say bitcoin is over until there is people using it , businesses accepting it and investors investing into it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 09:24:19 AM
I think it's not over if humans end because no bitcoin human also ends up controlling bitcoin humans logically bitcoin can't be processed if there are no humans
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 15, 2019, 07:07:00 AM
Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

As already happened in the past  Wink
That's always happened they are aavance thinking but their think is negative. There is no time to be negative in crypto community because there is still have people now undecided to invest their money and if they see the negtive maybe they will not go and they did not invest or backout because of that. Once the bitcoin decrease I hope everyone say bitcoin will rise this dump is only temporary.

Negativity stems from the fact that many people that are involved here in the community don't know the real usage and the value that cryptocurrencies can bring to our society. They mostly came in here because they thought that they will be rich in one night. They invested because of the hype probably at a high price and now that they have lost a big value of their initial investment they think that the only way to recover is being negative.
Activity: 546
January 15, 2019, 02:54:40 AM
We are still in the first quarter of the year and yet the progress in the market is still slow. You should not say that it is now over because bitcoin has potential to overcome this obstacle. The market will turn to bull so we should just hold and wait that time.
Yes, right, we can't all think negatively about the current Bitcoin price, because the price of Bitcoin has declined after a high increase, so it looks very normal in that exchange, so let's just think positively for the progress of Bitcoin going forward.
Activity: 540
January 15, 2019, 01:29:04 AM
We are still in the first quarter of the year and yet the progress in the market is still slow. You should not say that it is now over because bitcoin has potential to overcome this obstacle. The market will turn to bull so we should just hold and wait that time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 15, 2019, 12:28:33 AM
The prices made a spike last night after the dump happened few days back so its just still hanging out there and it will come back really hard and it will be more crazy than 2017,just trust that it would happen. Smiley
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 15, 2019, 12:19:21 AM
Bitcoin still new hope and we can trust for bitcoin will growing up to higher price, many time bitcoin always lower price but don't worried bitcoin is not over, next month bitcoin price will growing up and back to higher price.
Activity: 262
https://saturn.black
January 14, 2019, 09:04:27 PM
Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

As already happened in the past  Wink
Everyone saying bitcoin is dead every time there is a drop in price to me is just a way of spreading fear among investors because just as you have said it always come back stronger.
those who say bitcoin dies when bitcoin prices go down are laymen, they don't understand if the price of bitcoin fluctuates. price increases and decreases are common, because bitcoin prices depend on investor interest.
Pages:
Jump to: