Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Over? - page 20. (Read 27769 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 07:40:06 AM
To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

how could bitcoin be over when it has still much value left in it, just because bitcoin falls half of its price from 2017 doesnt mean its already for bitcoin, when in fact, bitcoin is just starting to bloom and bitcoin has been already sealed as the future payments and currency all over the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 19, 2019, 06:07:02 AM
To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

4. Censorship

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8
There are many people who have doubts to the market because they thought that it will fall in this year. I think it is now impossible because the demand is continuing to grow and whales will not let the market to fall.
anything could happen in this market ,recovery or even crash again we dont know what will happen later.we just have to believed some day this market will survive again and crypto price rise again.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 04:20:45 AM

Things I talked about:

4. Censorship

There are many people who have doubts to the market because they thought that it will fall in this year. I think it is now impossible because the demand is continuing to grow and whales will not let the market to fall.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 04:15:17 AM

Things I talked about:

4. Censorship

I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand what you mean in the last sentence you made – you said decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention. OK I might agree with the first, but how does decentralization prevent fraud? Oh! And if there is censorship resistance, how the heck does it help when someone gets scammed? Decentralization doesn’t stop fraud please, but that doesn’t mean I’m against it, but get your facts right.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 18, 2019, 01:40:33 PM
I believe that everyone who says that this is the end for Bitcoin, doesn't quite understand what is happening. People say that bitcoin has fallen, and say that this is bad for all of us. But, wait a minute, if, with its popularity, Bitcoin fell, then after that an upward movement should follow. Am I wrong? I think the logic of this is simple.

This is the exact case where they have not invested and does not want crypto to rise. They will just think negative and write the same as they think it is bubble and will burst . Also from last 10 years same thing people are feeling that is bubble and still crypto is getting stronger only as time passes.
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 01:22:07 PM
I think Bitcoin is not over at the moment, it's just that bitcoin has experienced a sharp decline from the price of $20,000 to $4000, so for beginners in Bitcoin it will be thought that Bitcoin is dead, but for me this is a good step to buy as much as possible, because after this Bitcoin will rise again.

Almost everybody knows that already. What we dont is the if we bottomed out or not.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 18, 2019, 04:15:06 AM
I believe that everyone who says that this is the end for Bitcoin, doesn't quite understand what is happening. People say that bitcoin has fallen, and say that this is bad for all of us. But, wait a minute, if, with its popularity, Bitcoin fell, then after that an upward movement should follow. Am I wrong? I think the logic of this is simple.

Nice username you have there.
Activity: 8
January 18, 2019, 04:08:25 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 18, 2019, 04:02:20 AM

A lot of ways are being used to mine Bitcoin so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Also, Bitcoin is being mined, not being produced. Bitcoin with a lot of people using right now, it is hard to determine or to predict when will it be ending. A lot of people also stated that it might end soon but the price are still continuing to have its own movements. As long as there are a lot of people that wants to invest on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will continue to exist.

Exactly. Especially in the gambling scene, BTC made things much simpler and more fun to enjoy.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 03:56:12 AM
I believe we would be able to determine the intrinsic value of bitcoin in the Future when the adoption rate is high.
That's when you would be able to determine what value it holds for the general public.
But for now, it's only valuable to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
It helps people carry out transactions on the cryptocurrency space,
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 17, 2019, 11:25:39 PM
I think hard to determine bitcoin intrinsic value because its already in market. But if its about production cost, its about electricity cost and i think bitcoin will not over yet. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think it will survive for long time and many people will investing their money in bitcoin

A lot of ways are being used to mine Bitcoin so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Also, Bitcoin is being mined, not being produced. Bitcoin with a lot of people using right now, it is hard to determine or to predict when will it be ending. A lot of people also stated that it might end soon but the price are still continuing to have its own movements. As long as there are a lot of people that wants to invest on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will continue to exist.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 17, 2019, 10:55:07 PM
Bitcoin will die when people stop needing it. This is still not observed, so the answer is simple and clear: no, this is not the end for Bitcoin.
People will never stop using it because they have allot of benefits from it and they are using it to make their money more than double.  I even can’t imagine to say that bitcoin will be over some day. Apart from last year 2018 this year bitcoin is enhancing it's power and growing strength. I am hopeful about future of bitcoin.

Though many doubt bitcoin, there are people that continue on using it. They cannot see the benefits of it because all they see is the more fall of prices. They have to be aware that it is not the end because more improvement is comes on it. They are losing an opportunity because they going to regret this when the price recovers.
copper member
Activity: 85
January 17, 2019, 09:46:02 PM
Bitcoin will die when people stop needing it. This is still not observed, so the answer is simple and clear: no, this is not the end for Bitcoin.
People will never stop using it because they have allot of benefits from it and they are using it to make their money more than double.  I even can’t imagine to say that bitcoin will be over some day. Apart from last year 2018 this year bitcoin is enhancing it's power and growing strength. I am hopeful about future of bitcoin.

I do agree with you mate. People will keep on using bitcoin even on its lowest price. Also, just because bitcoin price now is very low, it doesn't justify that it's going to be over. Rather, it only shows how cryptos fluctuates every now and then. People who has a weak mind, will surely says its the end of it, but people with a strong mind will simply says it will just pass by and will surely recover soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 09:04:33 PM
I think hard to determine bitcoin intrinsic value because its already in market. But if its about production cost, its about electricity cost and i think bitcoin will not over yet. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think it will survive for long time and many people will investing their money in bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 17, 2019, 07:11:10 AM
Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

As already happened in the past  Wink
That's always happened they are aavance thinking but their think is negative. There is no time to be negative in crypto community because there is still have people now undecided to invest their money and if they see the negtive maybe they will not go and they did not invest or backout because of that. Once the bitcoin decrease I hope everyone say bitcoin will rise this dump is only temporary.

I'm sick and tired actually to those people who most often said that bitcoin is dead. Those are immature in terms of the deepest value of Bitcoin.
If their thought are right, probably right now there is no users of bitcoin anymore now and no investors too. But that's not what is happening in reality, instead there are more investors are having interest into bitcoin.

current fact was more investors interested with bitcoin.even one of richest man in the world invest in BAKKT that will serve their customer about digital investment.and cryptocurrency included on it.so i am agree with you that people said bitcoin is over was sick man and they trying spread fud in market to gain profit.
That is only one comment of some people who do not like bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,but the reality bitcoin is alive and very popular , it is impossible for bitcoin to be over because it is the number one coin in the market cap, and there are still many investors really interested to put investments to bitcoin, so we must continue to support bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 10:05:12 PM
Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

That's always happened they are aavance thinking but their think is negative. There is no time to be negative in crypto community because there is still have people now undecided to invest their money and if they see the negtive maybe they will not go and they did not invest or backout because of that. Once the bitcoin decrease I hope everyone say bitcoin will rise this dump is only temporary.

I'm sick and tired actually to those people who most often said that bitcoin is dead. Those are immature in terms of the deepest value of Bitcoin.
If their thought are right, probably right now there is no users of bitcoin anymore now and no investors too. But that's not what is happening in reality, instead there are more investors are having interest into bitcoin.

current fact was more investors interested with bitcoin.even one of richest man in the world invest in BAKKT that will serve their customer about digital investment.and cryptocurrency included on it.so i am agree with you that people said bitcoin is over was sick man and they trying spread fud in market to gain profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 16, 2019, 01:01:59 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 16, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
Let's accept the fact that Bitcoin is crowded with the people who are looking just for the speculative gains from it but on the other hand, Bitcoin is alive just because there are some people having a different approach which aligns with the approach of the creator of Bitcoin. We have seen high volume and volatility in past few years but there are the people who are still looking at it as a payment instrument and they are using it in that way irrespective of the market conditions, this approach is keeping Bitcoin alive otherwise we have many examples of shitcoins dying daily.
Activity: 54
January 16, 2019, 06:19:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: