Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really on it's death bed? - page 3. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?
Bitcoin will soon begin to grow, now the usual rollback of coins, as they showed a sharp increase. Now is the time to buy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
Poeple always panic when coins are on red while investors see opportunities on this. Guys this is a good time to buy more. And BTC on its death bed? I dont think so ho back to its chart year ago and with a glimpse you will understand what it went through and how it surpassed all.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:43:18 PM
No, falling prices is a natural thing in the market
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 31, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Stay calm  everything has happen have reason bitcoin is still in recovery and still good to buy on lower price and hodl it until december you can have a big profit.

No matter what the reason of this dump, I still believe that bitcoin will surely bounce back.
This is just a beginning of a great future, better to buy more bitcoin before it sour high again.
This is not a hype, but pure reality imagine most of the countries are now making regulations about cryptocurrency and it can really affect the market for good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 31, 2018, 10:32:53 PM
After bitcoins' crazy rise at the end of 2017, expect all these attentions, regulations, and limitations. Bitcoin is still looking good in my opinion, it's amazing that we are now saying bottom at $7K   
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
March 31, 2018, 10:02:54 PM
bitcoin dies every day. a temporary phenomenon. there are ups and downs. we hope for better) I think many people believe in bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 10:01:51 PM
Stay calm  everything has happen have reason bitcoin is still in recovery and still good to buy on lower price and hodl it until december you can have a big profit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
I see a lot of threads like this and and it doesn't have any effect on me. I'm tired of the speculation about bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will not die, it just a slow recovery process so no need to worry. keep calm and hold.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
Bitcoin is just temporary down its price this time and it is always happen but just trust bitcoin and hold because it will rise someday a multiple times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 07:38:04 PM
Everyone is buried bitcoin for 5 years, but in the end bitcoin shows the maximum growth, and now just wait a little  Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
March 30, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
The panic is gaining momentum with the recent dip in Bitcoin. What is really going to happen and how do you feel about it?
I feel no worries at all, for sure it gives doubts to the people who never believe and don't understand the situation. Although we have in huge dip but it is not a way of becoming dead, this is just normal and it is happen all the time cause the way we gain profit.
Activity: 840
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
Not really I think, we see these kinds of scary drops on bitcoin's value ever since it was introduxed in the market. The price decline trend is nothing compared to what it was having in for tge last few years. To be honest I see these decreases in bitcoin's price as a bear trap. When in fact what we see is a huge decrease it is still way high up than what it was like a year ago in the same mobth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
March 30, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
I don't see panic in here only from stupid newbies who doesn't learn from history , because bitcoin has price fluctuations for many years now and he still go up again after every dump and even stronger but the problem is from ignorant and stupid people like you who are spreading panic and slowing the process of recovery .
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
We all feel the same, people are so trusting in bitcoin that they depend there income on it. We should have alternative like altcoins to invest so that it wont hurt us that much
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 30, 2018, 07:22:01 PM
The reality is crypto gets dumped a lot from the top. It looks like this correction will be happening for some weeks later. Or maybe i wrong about that. I feel to buy more become a wise decision at this time. And it looks like the fact that crypto will be back again later. This almost 3 months after crypto reached its peak. It will end as soon as possible. I feel good to hodl and hodl my amounts right now. I was feeling the same before bearish has happened.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

There are a lot of issues out there regarding bitcoin and another altcoins,there are so many countries that speaking about crypto, even some of them illegalized it, let's hope that there will be no more bad issues about bitcoin, so that the price can be high again
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
What is necessary to understand that it is practically impossible for Bitcoin to die or to disappear definitively, we are tired of finding topics related to the themes: Death of Bitcoin, the end of Bitcoin, with this we can take away apprenticeship: the desperation of many is the nectar of the few. We should not focus on negative issues but seek success.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
I think many have despaired and have taken their bitcoin investments, I think the price that is happening btc is just an offer from the market so that we buy more, it is not time to exit, so we must be constant and maintain until achieving earnings
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
I don't think so, they can never kill bitcoin in the first place. We can't deny that this is one of the obstacle that cryptocurrency had to passed. There are groups that want to control bitcoin and i knew that they won't succeed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
Today you see the decreasing rate of BTC down. I think the BTC will increase again today, the BTC market fluctuations, the BTC price drop is very normal, I have nothing to wonder about this. I think we should hold and expect a future for BTC. Your holding action helped BTC somehow grow back.
Pages:
Jump to: