Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 19. (Read 68749 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
As it seems to me, it rather resembles the new generation 'quasi-cash'. However, as long as the present day nation states exists, it won't become full-fledged money.
Activity: 55

I think to make bitcoin as a currency of the world's future is still gray. as many researchers say a new study from Smith & William Entrepreneurship really say that bitcoin still can not be a future money because he thinks More than 60% of respondents of the survey conducted by stating that in the last 5 years Bitcoin has not been able to change the face of the currency of financial and traditional fiat. Business leaders also expressed their opinion that Bitcoin may not be the global payment methods in the future.

but I always believe if bitcoin will be the best business opportunity for me Smiley
Activity: 59

May be because no one can say that whether bitcoin would be allowed or banned by government. Due to its anonymity which helps criminal to use to money in private mode government are banning it also it made its way for  for transaction across countries without any tax or barriers so government are imposing ban on it
Activity: 68

I think it just always as alternative currency online or locally if the adoption will be the same as brazil that has 150 store or more are accepting bitcoins locally.. but future money it can not be use as main currency because government dont accept it because fiat is already controlled by them
Activity: 45
Are you really asking this?
Bitcoin would be the future of money if we want it to be, and it wouldn't be the future of money if we don't want it to be. It's all depends on the users, if we as the users don't want to contribute on this cryptocurrency then it won't be happen.
Activity: 73

Going by the popularity bitcoin is gaining every single day and its acceptance worldwide and also the increase in its price every single day it's no wonder that bitcoin will be the only money in the future used extensively especially on the internet
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Bitcoin has become the future the moment it was invented and introduced. As a part of cryptocurrency world that is total inovation in the field of finances. The world is heading towards cashless system and new virtual payment methods so Bitcoin will have very important part in this "brave new world". And it already has.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Sending "value" directly peer to peer over the internet (not using a 3rd party like Paypal), when the only thing of real world value your computer can send directly to a peer's computer is a bit of voltage in the form of ones and zeros, sure does seem like a Ponzi scheme at first glance. Turns out that's really not the case, if you have the wisdom of Satoshi....
Activity: 39
My wife she is into internet marketing more than myself because I have a full time job at the moment but she has noticed a significant rise in mainstream bitcoin users over the last six months alone. Bitcoin seems to be the preferred way to earn on the NET at the moment so more and more are liking the fact that the feas are so small, unlike other payment processors like paypal and payza for example.
Well, we are not so sure that bitcoin will be really the Future of money, it can be, but we are not sure. But all i can say is, there are many people who now uses, buy, sell and earn bitcoin. Bitcoins' price sky rocketedjust after the users of bitcoin blow up. So there is a chance that bitcoin may be the future of money.
I would consider bitcoin the future of currency. Just look how far it has reached so far. Even poorer countries like South Africa has starting using it and accepting it as a form of payment for services rendered.
Now about the alternative coins being in that future. Well that is another story all together because bitcoin can try to be copied but never over taken as the one and only cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 8
Some country are start to believe bitcoin and use it such as fiat. Also bitcoin was regulated by financial service agency in japan.  Not only japan luxemburg is recognize bitcoin too,  they allow bitcoin giant stock exchange in their country. So I think if big country like that was accept bitcoin,  it is mean bitcoin have a big chance to be future of money and replace fiat. Then paper money will be useless.
Activity: 41
Human is moving forward, in the past we do barter for our transaction.  Now, we use paper money/phisical money/fiat. But we are step for the future to use bitcoin as a currency with a lot of benefit on it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
bitcoin is the future of money. i have no doubt about it. bitcoin and the blockchain will change the world. i believe in it.
Activity: 66
Bitcoin without any doubt is future of money we are running very fast to digital era where digital money is needed to deal with things. If we look at current paper money this is also evolved shape of old currencies which will go one step further by transforming into digital currency. Bitcoin is going to be important part of future's digital money as it opened new door towards digital future.
Activity: 37
Yes! We have no doubt about it!

It will not take long to become official...
Activity: 65
I'm hoping so
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
For a long time, people have known Bitcoin is a digital coin, I think in the future Bitcoin will become a standard currency of many countries around the world and probably will have its banks created to release Copper Bitcoin Numbers for Everyone.
Activity: 64
Bitcoin has become the future the moment it was invented and introduced. As a part of cryptocurrency world that is total inovation in the field of finances. The world is heading towards cashless system and new virtual payment methods so Bitcoin will have very important part in this "brave new world". And it already has.
Pages:
Jump to: