Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 17. (Read 68787 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
yes, bitcoin might be our future currency . as you can see, the price of a bitcoin increases from time to time. and i believe that there's a great future in bitcoin. we just have to be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
maybe yes,because as we can say bitcoin has spread worldwide more and more people has now access to bitcoin and more country accept it as their currency,bitcoin users has now their own website to show how bitcoin as our future currency.
Activity: 42
I feel that bitcoin does have the potential to be money in the future. but, I think the public or the government will not accept it quickly, because bitcoin is also supporting the illegal transaction, so it will probably increase the use of illegal drugs in the community. but, maybe someday things will change, and bitcoin really accepted as money in the future
Activity: 59
Yes now many people are supporting digital currency like bitcoin and it has became the leading crypto currency of all other altcoins.
Activity: 66
Bitcoin has successfully crossed its initial stage. Bitcoin is being widely accepted nowadays all over the world. Bitcoin has reached price of about 735 US Dollars. It is expected to reach $1000 by end of this year. Bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 56
I think there is a big possibility that bitcoin can become the future of money, as we can see we have enter a technology era where most of the transaction is done by doing online transaction, so i believed in the future our money will all turned into digital form and at that time there will be more user using crypto currency for the transactionYes now many people are supporting digital currency like bitcoin and it has became the leading crypto currency of all other altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

There is a very positive future in bitcoin currency but not totally replace money. There are still issues like poor internet connection and computer literacy. People needs to be well informed with the system also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, I think that the future is just behind the digital currency, which will not complicate long transfers and the carrying of cards.
Activity: 41
Yess bitcoin is future money .well to be honest u cant deny the fact that black money is on the rise at avery high level .well u control black money u can introduce currency which is totally online ,which is totally good and reliable .,but then also bitcoins price have to stable to make it reliable for cryptocurrency ..kudoos Smiley
Activity: 65
Bitcoin was first digital currency. I am in doubt if it will replace fiat, because of many problems. The adoption is not that great as it should be.
But for sure with Bitcoin started new era.

I think that future of money will be based on Blockchain technology.
Activity: 5
It can be. All I know is, cryptocurrency have a great future. It can be bitcoin or a better crypto that can be the future of money. There are still a lot to improve to bitcoin and if they can improve it, it can be the future. But if not, maybe another crypto will be and bitcoin is just another step for a better currency
Activity: 64
Cashless transaction will be the future no doubt about that .If bitcoin is accepted everywhere then it is certain that it will be the future .Adaptation is a big factor here and it does take time for people to adapt to bitcoin or cashless transaction.
Activity: 26
As a result of the expert who carried out the analysis of the financial sector, it said that in general refuse humanity in the next ten years from the actual paper money. And then will come a time digital converter. And it will be the peak of the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
Today Bitcoin has many reasons why he can not replace ordinary money and even credit cards. But in the future of course everything can change. I would not be surprised if Bitcoin becomes new money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin resurrected several times now... it drops but recovered again, yes, it can be a future(MONEY) replacing FIAT money. lets hold on to it guys....
Activity: 8
I don't think Bitcoin will replace fiat but it should have a place in the economy. I believe that it will have several uses including a store of value, a method of payment, and a way to send money.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
Bitcoin may be the future. Many people have invested in bitcoin and many of them are making very good gains from the changing price which seems to be going up. The future of money depends on bitcoin's adoption as a currency. Some merchants are accepting bitcoin for payment so this is a start. There are many that don't though, so it's a matter of whether they also start accepting bitcoin. If they do then bitcoin will increase in both popularity and price.
Activity: 72
sometime i feel that bitcoin will be the future of money because nowadays bitcoin going too much popular and people are using bitcoin for online in every corner of the world and bitcoin is much more safest currency and its transaction is very much faster so i am sure bitcoin will be the future of money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Maybe yes because the price of bitcoin increasing.some people said the bitcoin is dead but the price of bitcoin is so high and many people believe in bitcoin thats why i believe the bitcoin became a future money .
Activity: 29
There is no doubt that bitcoin would be great money in the future but i think it will remain no physical money to spend in offline transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: