Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 70. (Read 68781 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 10, 2017, 02:57:50 AM
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Well, there is a probability that bitcoin could be our future money. We all know that everything nowadays is integrated with computer, even jobs right now cannot stand alone without technology. Therefore, there will come a day when cash will no longer be relevant.
The government can make their own digital money, it's not possible to happen that bitcoin will be the future of money but the government
believe it's the blockchain and not bitcoin so they can create their own and tell people to use the advance technology they invented.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 10, 2017, 02:25:48 AM
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Well, there is a probability that bitcoin could be our future money. We all know that everything nowadays is integrated with computer, even jobs right now cannot stand alone without technology. Therefore, there will come a day when cash will no longer be relevant.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 02:17:32 AM
Hello there,

I can assure you, for Bitcoin and other Crypto currency's No one can Predict anything..

Anything can happen.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 01:42:49 AM
This is one kind of the Future money. Bitcoin will help P2P payments and will help to speed up international money transfers.
Activity: 29
November 10, 2017, 01:37:13 AM
Bitcoins will never replace traditional currencies, but bitcoin makes it easier and more diversified to trade currencies, and bitcoin is a completely new technology.
Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
I don't think so. It definitely should be the future of money, but it is not because the population of the world doesn't control or decide what the currency will be, its the leaders and the governments which decide that, and they are no way in favor of bitcoin becoming the future of money.

That's right, many governments don't like bitcoin. But seeing increasingly sophisticated technology from year to year may be bitcoin could be the future of money. And I think while bitcoin is still used by many, this is an additional point on this issue.
Activity: 137
November 09, 2017, 10:08:14 PM
I agree that Bitcoin is the future of money, because the development of bitcoin economy is clearly visible to us and also now the price has soared so high it will advance for the future ...
Activity: 53
November 09, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

Yeah it could be. It is difficult but not impossible. There are possible outcome that bitcoin will be a money future because of its flexibility- cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:15:09 AM
As bitcoin continue to gain popularity day-by-day, the value of bitcoin increases. It may not replace the "real" money, it will be the best mode of payment in the future. Using bitcoin has a lot of advantages. It can be used just like a real money, specially those transactions online. But still, nothing is for sure, bitcoin can also be replaced by other digital currency. But for now, I can say that it is the best.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 09, 2017, 08:57:35 AM
For me, I think I don't see bitcoin as the future of money because it will be too hard to remove all of the fiat money all around the world. Fiat money has been used many many many years already. If you are saying that bitcoin will be the global currency, I would say no but it is another currency aside from the currency of the countries. Bitcoin will not replace fiat money for me.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 09, 2017, 08:46:46 AM
Yeah you are right, it is kind of experimental but they take the risk to develop it so now look what is happen, and I believe it will be the future money of the world.
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 08:43:46 AM
Yeah! I am sure BTC will be in future even more popular then now. Look at price of BTC now!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 08:41:23 AM
bitcoin in the future will be a very important factor of the society, everyear bitcoin rises more and more, the modern society need to be develope in transactions, payments and investing so bitcoin will be a good currency that can replace paper money in the future.
Activity: 546
November 09, 2017, 08:32:50 AM
I think that in the future there will be a lot of crypto currency and we will have a big choice. Everyone can choose a crypto currency for each specific case.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 09, 2017, 08:30:57 AM
Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will become the world's currency and be used like the dollar. At that time, the world will no longer have cash, everything is traded online or through the phone or handheld device. That is for us safe, anti-theft, and easy to use anytime and anywhere. But to make that happen, Bitcoin must become a legitimate currency and be accepted by the rest of the world.
i dont really  agree on you i think these is not going to happen bitcoin cant replace any kinds of money but it can be used to make money everything in bitcoin is amazing the price  the profit etc.but being so overwelmed on it is really can drug you down if the future .life  full of challenge not all the time we get what we want.we really need to wait.and listen predicting is really not helping btc to grow.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 09, 2017, 08:13:48 AM
Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will become the world's currency and be used like the dollar. At that time, the world will no longer have cash, everything is traded online or through the phone or handheld device. That is for us safe, anti-theft, and easy to use anytime and anywhere. But to make that happen, Bitcoin must become a legitimate currency and be accepted by the rest of the world.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 09, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
In my opinion,maybe bitcoin will be the future of money,because Bitcoin is almost in demand by people all over the world.
we need to believe that bitcoin will be our future money,we've used it for years so Bitcoin will be a part of our lives and we also hope that there will be many new bitcoin users so bitcoin really becomes the currency of the future.
Activity: 260
November 09, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
BTC and other coins will become another choice for legal currency, it's the future. The value of BTC is more and more people believe and accept its value.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2017, 07:45:14 AM
Bitcoin is really the future of money. It is make the online transactions easy. It is decentraziled
I think too, bitcoin is the future of money, because the longer the money can be defeated with bitcoin. sometimes bitcoin is higher than money. but in competition alone, if to replace it is quite difficult.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
November 09, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
Bitcoin is really the future of money. It is make the online transactions easy. It is decentraziled
Pages:
Jump to: