Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 74. (Read 68781 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 11:38:40 AM
Not necessarily. But certainly, bitcoin is solution to the constraints that occur in monopoly of financial systems by banks and governments that have occurred since past. Thus, bitcoin makes things easy even without intervention of bank we still can transact.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 11:26:12 AM
Yes Bitcoin really is the future of money because no other money comes close to what BTC is able to provide in terms of sound money. Bitcoin has an immutable ledger and a scarce digital asset that can't be tampered with.
Activity: 266
October 15, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
Yes it can be said that way. Bitcoin can make money in the future with digital form, not with the physical form of traditional money. I see far ahead 10-20 to come the use of digital currency will beat the use of traditional money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 15, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
if used as the main currency, in my opinion can not. but will only become an alternative means of payment in the future. too many aspects to consider.
The government is a big hindrance why it's not possible for bitcoin to become a main currency, for me I am very much satisfied
already with the achievement of bitcoin and even it's just a payment system but I'm sure it will be the most popular.
Yeah being decentralized currency it is not align with government's policy because as much as possible government will take control on business, finance and taxation, the way I look at it in the future it seems that people will adopt this kind of currency because may be tired of being controlled because people need freedom and tried to look for currency that has no boundary and no third party manipulation.  
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
If you have any doubt then you have to look in the Bitcoin market. Day by day Bitcoin is getting popular and profitable in the virtual world. people are becoming dependent on this system for the purpose of payment and transaction. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world. not only that but also Bitcoin is getting accepted as a business purpose. so a lot of people have taken this opportunity to make money from Bitcoin. that is why I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will be the future money.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2017, 09:58:10 AM
Everybody know bitcoin is a Real source of income,  in this online market there are many system to make a bitcoin so we can say Bitcoin is a Great future of as like money. Bitcoin is a real money for future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:52:22 AM
'' is bitcoin really the the future of money '' this is really good question . l trade bitcoin about 1 year . i believe bitcoin will be a the future of money .
i do not trade so  little that i  think bitcoin is a currency of the future
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 15, 2017, 09:48:35 AM
Bitcoin is really the future of money. YES OF COURSE. Because Bitcoin have very beautiful feature that can help the people and the economy. Specially the transferring money with the use of our mobile phones, less transactions fee and much safer. We don't need to bring money everyday.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 09:17:48 AM
Nah, I would not say Bitcoin is the future of money but other coins might be. Why? Because a money needs to be produced without limit, since Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins then I can safely say that Bitcoin won't be the future of money but it will be the future gold.
Activity: 139
October 15, 2017, 09:14:11 AM
Yes afcourse as Bitcoin value is increasing day by day and many peoples worldwide are connecting to Bitcoin. And after watching how Bitcoin value increasing rapidly I am sure that Bitcoin will be future of money. And those people are investing now a days can become rich very soon. And absolutely Bitcoin will be the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
October 15, 2017, 08:38:18 AM
I dont think we cant say it specifically about the bitcoin, but for me the cryptocurrencies will be the future, if we see the evolution of the cryptocurrencies and how many peoples are making innovations in the currency, i cant see how bitcoin will alive in the next 100 years
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 15, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
Yes, now more and more corporates too have shown signs of adopting bitcoin. Taking into consideration surely bitcoin will be making a big change in the financial system. This can be the usage as a money or as a form of investment. But the potential it holds will make bitcoin grow big.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 15, 2017, 08:26:40 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is really the future of money, but it will need some more time to see the majority of population around the world using it. Right now there is very small community using or trading with Bitcoin, and crypto currencies in general, compared to the worldwide population.
The good news is that the community keep growing day per day as the BTC price increase.
Activity: 47
October 15, 2017, 08:21:42 AM
sometime I feel that Bitcoin will be the future of money because nowadays Bitcoin going too much popular and people are using Bitcoin for online in every corner of the world, and Bitcoin is much more safest currency and its transaction is very much faster. so I am sure bitcoin will be the future of money.
Activity: 29
October 15, 2017, 08:01:53 AM
Yes. Actually, at this moment bitcoin is real money. People are investing to it to grow their money in terms of cryptocurrencies. And for next next coming more years it will be booming and trending in whole world.
Activity: 448
October 15, 2017, 08:01:01 AM
Yes, it will be the future money once it's been acknowledged by everyone. Bitcoin will be slowly adapted by a lot of merchant as a payment option and later on when the popularity soar everyone will use it.
Activity: 201
October 15, 2017, 07:55:07 AM
Bitcoin will be the future money as soon as it will be known by everyone in the world and can be used in the world of business and commerce. As we know there are few companies are already accepting bitcoin as payment in something, also, it's not impossible that it will happen in every company in the near future where cryptocurrencies are accepted.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
It is pretty much obvious that people would start using crypto currencies in future , we all have seen and witnessed the change that technology bought to this world , people now possess to provide services, sell goods etc:- online  on the net .
People intend to use their credit and soon after knowing the advantages of btc and that it gives financial freedom ,people would surely switch to bitcoins.
The users and acceptance of bitcoins is increasing in a massive rate , this increases the potential it BTC even more to overpower fiats .
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 14, 2017, 06:10:51 PM
if used as the main currency, in my opinion can not. but will only become an alternative means of payment in the future. too many aspects to consider.
The government is a big hindrance why it's not possible for bitcoin to become a main currency, for me I am very much satisfied
already with the achievement of bitcoin and even it's just a payment system but I'm sure it will be the most popular.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:06:08 PM
Every time Bitcoin price is decreasing, people call it a fraud and try to convince other people that they should sell their bitcoins to them for a lower price. Bitcoin has a potential to replace conventional money but will people accept it? Even if Bitcoin won't be used as a some country's national currency, it started a Blockchain revolution. Cryptocurrencies become a fact and they are quite popular right now.
Pages:
Jump to: