Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin white worth buying?? - page 3. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Not gonna buy this. Trying to avoid dealing with bitcoins fork. Almost all of them are useless and scam.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
i bought @0.4 and whole cryptomarket fell after that so bad timing. hopefully it will come backup in the future. I will stick with this project.
yes, because it's a very good project and promising. we just need besabar and wait for the price to rebound high because this is a very potential coin.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
March 01, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
It's worth. Now it's after airdrop sellout and if nothing goes bad like delays of dev works to roadmap or problems with exchanges in listing. I think 5$ is real. I'm also happy of rebrand to bitwhite because bitcoin in alt name is always not good.
Activity: 43
March 01, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
yes, I think it's worth buying bitcoin white because this coin is very small
Activity: 6
February 20, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
i bought @0.4 and whole cryptomarket fell after that so bad timing. hopefully it will come backup in the future. I will stick with this project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
I bought it for 0.3. and now it continues to go down. Hopefully it will be pumped well in the future. because I believe in this coin. would be great

It was normal that the price went down ..... they gave 30 million tokens in airdrop ..... The project is solid but ... in a few months it will be worth much more than 30 cents ..... people do not read the project, they do not look at the RoadMap and they sell at random ... so the price could go down again ..... the first ICO price was 10 cents.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
I bought it for 0.3. and now it continues to go down. Hopefully it will be pumped well in the future. because I believe in this coin. would be great
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
Guys is bitcoin white worth buying?

It is difficult to predict the future of this coin, but I negatively regard all the forks of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will be the strongest and I keep most of my money in it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 20, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
It is not worth buying at all. I prefer another altcoin or token then bitcoin fork like bitcoin white and other. The best bitcoin fork coin is just bitcoin cash and this bitcoin white is just another altcoin joke in my opinion. You better biy some good ico with legit project and team like crypterium and savedroid. Crypterium is now under ico price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Better buy bitcoin instead of bitcoin white, at least that is worth buying for sure. Since you are still a newbie, stick to what is known and have been in the crypto world for how many years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
This coin may have a huge potential but it is not promoted well considering it has a massive amount of members in the group for the reason that only airdrop attracts them and I guess they badly need this aggressive marketing and hyping of this project to crypto world but ofcourse it is good if you make your own research about this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
Would have been nice if i had registered for the airdrop
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
I saw today the new online wallet ... it has a spectacular design, they have also introduced BItcoin, Ethereum, and Dash..but the exchanges are not yet possible .... The team is doing a great job and they are keeping their promises. ..The price is collapsing ... I wait for you to get under 10 cents and I buy a lot '.. I'm sure that at the end of 2018 it will be worth more' Waves that has a dex with horrible graphics
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
Bitcoin white surely grows big in value than the buying price at this moment. Taking it into consideration it is good investing or buying bitcoin. All that required is the patience to hold, because more the time period in wallet more will be the growth leading to successful earning.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
February 14, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
For me bitcoin white is good investment but for long term. In my opinion this coin need some time to achieve good price so if you want wait you can try with it
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
February 14, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
can you tell me in short how this coin is different from others .
just bcoz its name contains bitcoin , it does not become precious .
its ok to invest some amount , but for a real coin there should be a real project , and there is no team photo there .
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
Some BTW buyers are at the ICO stage. And they have a lot of money when BTW is listed at the exchange. but BTW is currently down. I'm not sure if this is a good time to buy or not but I do not like the name Bitcoin white. Look like scam ;(
if you are not sure then you do not buy it because sometimes we have to follow our conscience and do not hunt with big profit.
if white bitcoin looks scam you can search taunya if this looks scam or not if this looks scam then do not buy. and if not you should find out whether this coin will benefit you or not. if it is not profitable then just leave it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 14, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

A lot of my friends are buying Bitcoin White. I think now understands why before when Bitcoin white still don't have value they hoarding a lot. Probably I need to buy some Bitcoin white now. Thanks everyone.
I've heard bitcoin white also from a friend that he really invested much of money on this coin. The problem is on this coin it is not yet listed in other exchange. Best if we could minimize the risks in investing on this just the amount that you can afford to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

A lot of my friends are buying Bitcoin White. I think now understands why before when Bitcoin white still don't have value they hoarding a lot. Probably I need to buy some Bitcoin white now. Thanks everyone.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
Some BTW buyers are at the ICO stage. And they have a lot of money when BTW is listed at the exchange. but BTW is currently down. I'm not sure if this is a good time to buy or not but I do not like the name Bitcoin white. Look like scam ;(
Pages:
Jump to: