Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin white worth buying?? - page 4. (Read 688 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 14, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
I really don't know what is aim with all these 'bitcoin named things'. It started like a joke for me and its as weird as nearly going to bitcoin ultra, bitcoin mega. Answer: It won't be good coin to invest.
Agreed with this. The aim is, they want to make quick money by adding "bitcoin" on their token name. ebitcoin, bitcoin white, gold, cash, etc.
It's not worth in my opinion, better to choose other altcoins/cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 14, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
I only like the original bitcoin not these white or gold bitcoins.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 10:09:37 AM
I think it is very worthy if you want to buy it now, because this time is very precise. because I'm sure bitcoin will go back gradually although it takes a long time, because it's unstable price. for that we must have and hold it until the time comes and sell it
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
You can buy in and wait for the pump&dump. I'm pretty sure it will happen at some point. Then again maybe investing into something legit would be better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 14, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
Guys is bitcoin white worth buying?
most likely, the price will continue to decline.
I would, for example, wait for a more favorable price, and then maybe I would buy a little Bitcoin White.  Cool
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
February 14, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
I really don't know what is aim with all these 'bitcoin named things'. It started like a joke for me and its as weird as nearly going to bitcoin ultra, bitcoin mega. Answer: It won't be good coin to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
depends on what do you expect from it. If you want to hold long term with less risks than putting funds into alt coins, then go for it. If you expect ROI of 1000% and more, then not really. If you just want to get grasp of the tech, also go for it Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
I want to ask why do people think the price would go up, for me I know there is demand for Bitcoin and people still use it to move wealth around the world but do you think Bitcoin white would serve this purprose or would share market price with Bitcoin, for me I don't think so but I moght be wrong here
Activity: 901
February 14, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
Bitcoin white? Just another shitcoin and that coin will worth 1 sat after some months later.

Leave it or you will regret it, if you still want to invest, just go with bitcoin (consider the price still much lower than ATH)
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
Anything named "Bitcoin something" is probably a scam so I'm definitely not investing in this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
i'm not a fan of all these coins that put bitcoin in their name and the are not even related with the bitcoin project, they do that to gain visibility and  i think if they are good project they can gain visibility without these stupid tricks, so for me it's a no, but maybe it will pump because of people attracted by the bitcoin name
Activity: 280
February 14, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
I participated in 1 out of 5 airdrops. Received 300 BTW. It's now about $ 50. Began to follow the coin. I like everything! I want to buy more, but I do not want to register at BitFlip for this. Although while they are not on large exchanges, the price is not so high.
Activity: 248
February 13, 2018, 11:25:57 PM
for me it is just a little bit risky to make an invesment in this coin, ATM the price is at the dip, very low dailly trading volume, only have 2 exchange market.
sorry to said but it just like pump and dump coin scenario for me.
I'm planning to invest on bitcoin white, but this coin should be listed in popular exchange to be more tradeable by many. Yes a bit risky maybe invest only on what we can afford to lose. This coin should be develop for us investors to invest more on bitcoin white.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 13, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
for me it is just a little bit risky to make an invesment in this coin, ATM the price is at the dip, very low dailly trading volume, only have 2 exchange market.
sorry to said but it just like pump and dump coin scenario for me.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
February 13, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
If you will decide to buy btw,i would wait another month or so,by the look of it,people are losing interest.Volume going lower and lower,and price is not far from ico already
Activity: 630
February 02, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
I am reading about Bitcoin White for the first time, I am not touching this because this just increase the number of Bitcoin clones in the space with no real usecase, the space is evolving and most people do not understand this now, if you are not holding real token with possible real world use case, you will likely be disappointed because things happens very fast in the space
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
Do not buy if you do not know anything about it. This is an adventure, in the bitcoin investment. I think if you want to invest in bitcoin you should find out thoroughly about the issuer, the demand for white bitcoin trading. Our money should not invest in things that we are not sure of, so it is very dangerous. Wish you have a smart choice in your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
Bitcoin White seems like a scam to me. I can not find any USP there. Also the team overview is looking shady.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
Nothing is worth buying. Are you not looking at the market trend? Its doomsday has arrived.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

I think the price is still low.
if you want to buy the right time waiting. because there will be a dump of the BTW Airdrop receiver.

this is the list of BTW target exchange:
- BitFlip - +
- Next exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- Altcoin exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- 5iquant - + (Wait for integration)
- Openledger - + (Wait for integration)
- GetBTC - + (Wait for integration)
- StocksExchange - + (Wait for integration)
- Mercatox - technical works, they will list new coins after this works.
- Kucoin - in negotiations.
- Binance - in negotiations.
- Coinexchange - the request is being processed.
- Yobit -  the request is being processed.
- Upcoin - the request is being processed
- Bitpaya - in negotiations
- Okex - the request is being processed.
- Coincheck - the request is being processed.
- Gatecoin - the request is being processed.
- BitZ - in negotiations.
- LiteBit - the request is being processed.
- Huobi - the request is being processed.
- BitHumb - the request is being processed.
- GDAX - the request is being processed.
- Poloniex - the request is being processed.
- Coinone - the request is being processed.
- HitBtc - the request is being processed.
- Coinnest - the request is being processed.
- Aex - the request is being processed.
- Koineks - the request is being processed.
- Coinbene - in negotiations.
- Coss exchange - the request is being processed.
- Tidex - in negotiations.
- Kuna - the request is being processed.
- Exmo - the request is being processed.
- CoinFalcon - the request is being processed.

Not a fan of bitcoin and all his forks and I think that it's a useless occupation to invest in a barely breathing coin. Is the market so lean, and there is nothing to choose from, a portfolio can be collected from at least 10 coins that will soon give rise no worse, or maybe better, bitcoin.
Bitcoin white is not from hard fork BTC,
Bitcoin white uses its own Blokchain.
Pages:
Jump to: