Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments? - page 2. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

it will never happen, my friend)) no doubt, blockchain is very potential and can replace many systems of our world. but not governments)) nope)) never. first of all, they would never let this happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

The government shoul accept and legalize the bitcoin. The bitcoin is the future currency, it is a the future technology. No country refuse it, the future it will needs.
Activity: 139
April 29, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
In my opinion, it should be accepted that bitcoin was created as an innovative technology, which is based on blockchain. The purpose of its creation is not to stop the government. Bitcoin simplifies the implementation of transactions, facilitates the conduct of on-line banking calculations. The government has its functions and can regulate the scope of the crypto-currency, including the mechanisms of taxation in the field of crypto-currency.
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.

Bitcoin doesn't end banks or governments. It will help the government to rise because people can now have an other income with bitcoin. In other words  each families can now support there needs without relying in the government.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
I don't see connection here why would Bitcoin try to end governments. Bitcoin can first only  replace our digital money that already exist (visa,mastercard,paypal) and huge success for BTC would be if can replace our fiat(usd,eur...)
Activity: 218
April 29, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

I dont think bitcoin will end government because bitcoin is not a threat to the people in the country instead it helps those people who don not have job, many of them  are leaving with bitcoin because it ia the source of their income to fulfill their needs. And I think bitcoins purpise is help those people ho are needed to earn money and wants to help to grow the money that the users invest.   
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
i dont think so . people only wants to invest here and earn some money bitcoin also taxfree safe and easy
Activity: 425
April 29, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
Bitcoins goal is to be the new form of currency and not to replace anything in this world. The government plays a vital role in regulating and oraginizing things, we just need for it to accept and co-exist with bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 12:40:55 AM

There is a possibility that governments would end bitcoin but i really dont get the idea of how a digital currency would end a government. How can this be even possible???
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 12:30:05 AM
That's not entirely true. Governments are unlikely to be able to destroy, and bitcoin will not be able to do so. But the distribution of forces in the world bitcoin can do. It will be able to change the structure of state institutions. For example, the financial institution will undergo huge changes, if not disappear. And of course over the banking hegemony.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Crypto does not want to totally end governments, we still need governments to administer this world for infastructure or moving foward for the country, crypto want to work in harmony with the government, and at the same time provide another type of alternative to everyone in this world but we can see the problem now which is that governments want to ban the cryptos from growing totally and not finding ways to work together with them.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.

I think bitcoin's goal is to be decentralized, and I don't think it is developed to end the governments. Without the government, there will be no way to maintain order and to impose justice.
Bitcoin has no goal to make government end. If government end then who will manage our country.
We are very need government mate it will never stop government. Better we hope government support bitcoin and they can support each other.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 29, 2018, 12:07:27 AM
Bitcoin isn't in control nor it can take down. No matter what government do, they become tired and at the end they lose hope .So bitcoin can end governments but this is not practical to happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

The bitcoin's goal is to remodel the financial or monetary system and not deal with the issues of politics. But it is the job of the government to help people and be fair to everyone. So I hope that they give bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency a chance before they ban it all. Working side by side not only to remodel the economy but the whole society for the better.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
bitcoin is a pioneer of decentralized services but the end of government I think is a philosophy and depends on humans view to the world and their connection and behavior with each other
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Bitcoin is not created to end any government as far as I know. And I think that the government are just scared how bitcoin can give ordinary citizens of the country freedom and anonymity in their transactions. Bitcoin is helping people to earn money in investments and trades that the government can't put tax on.
Activity: 297
April 28, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
If Bitcoin's goal will end the government it seems like everyone will never try to use Bitcoin at this point.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 01:21:01 PM
will be difficult if the people in a country without government, there will be no continuity and security will not be maintained. possibilities that disturbed the banking system such as the conversion of conventional currency transaction tools to the virtual currency.karena if that happens bank functions will be replaced and it will affect the economy .
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

without the government, an infrastructure will not run in the same way, it may be that you say that the therapy is already the responsibility of the government
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
I don’t think the reason why Bitcoin was made is to end governments. It was made to make our transactions easier, for short the monetary system of different countries around world. It would only end up terminating banks but not the governments.
Pages:
Jump to: