Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 4. (Read 90089 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 11:38:12 PM
The bitcoin is a sort of safe on all fronds, you can control it by yourself can be stored safely and these days investing in it is also pretty safe by now so I think its very good.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
October 13, 2016, 11:26:12 PM
The bitcoin is safe but its depending on how you are looking at it indeed, if you are talking about if its safe to invest, I would say that it stays a investment of course.
If we talk about storing its pretty safe for sure.
When it comes to investment bitcoin is never safe as in the first place there is no safe in investment it all involves risk and bitcoin has a history of price crash so that alone would already prove that our investment is not safe, we are like gambling here so do not put a big amount of money.

Indeed bitcoin is not pretty safe if you have investment and putting your all asset to bitcoin is not good idea.better deal or getting advice with the financial expert so that your asset will not get busted.

Bitcoin code is proven to be safe, the transaction between bitcoins are also safe because it is confirmed by lots of computers.  Concerning your bitcoin investment, it has nothing to do with bitcoin codes since it is your decision and other people who exploit other people to gain money by scamming them of their bitcoin. 
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
October 13, 2016, 10:51:58 PM
The bitcoin is safe but its depending on how you are looking at it indeed, if you are talking about if its safe to invest, I would say that it stays a investment of course.
When it comes to investment bitcoin is never safe as in the first place there is no safe in investment it all involves risk and bitcoin has a history of price crash so that alone would already prove that our investment is not safe, we are like gambling here so do not put a big amount of money.

Indeed bitcoin is not pretty safe if you have investment and putting your all asset to bitcoin is not good idea.better deal or getting advice with the financial expert so that your asset will not get busted.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 10:35:09 PM
Activity: 326
October 13, 2016, 10:29:31 PM
Activity: 364
October 13, 2016, 05:19:06 PM
The main difference between e-money and virtual currency that electronic money is attached to "traditional" money and expressed in the same measurement units (Euro, USD), that is, their value is known in promotion .There is a perception that bitcoin is nothing but a pyramid scheme: to become a participant of the system you need (in most cases) to buy bitcoins for real money, but to refuse to participate and to return only on the condition that the bitcoin buy other participants. Maximum power state intervention might look like ban the use of crypto currencies for payments in a specific country
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 13, 2016, 11:06:57 AM
Bitcoins are just as safe, or if not safer than cash. It just depends on whether or not YOU take the proper steps to protect your investment.
the most Important thing to secure your bitcoin to do is. keep your wallet in a safe place. don't store it in the computer you are using for online purposes. just use them in a USB.. and 2nd is don't store big money in oline wallet. use trazer wallet for that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 13, 2016, 10:19:25 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" , If you mean storing so no one really finds out about them then yes most likely you can do that . But if you mean selling all and buy BTC instead then... no one can be sure about that , price can decrease with time and can increase .. It all depends on many factors such Miners wanting to continue mining (If they see profit) , Supply-demand etc ...
Bitcoin cannot be frozen , and if you hide them I don't see how they will find out about them honestly .

Just want to hide some money. And I dont see, how I can get Bitcoins anonymously.

I am new to this but can you not buy for cash on something like localBitcoins
I do think that Bitcoin safe to use because I have never had any problems with it so I think that you should try it out if you have never tried it.
It is true that hackers and scammers are active but just ignore that.
yes i also agree with you that bitcoin is really a safe investment and there is no doubt about it, i also using bitcoin for a long time and never find any problem in using bitcoin.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2016, 10:07:30 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" , If you mean storing so no one really finds out about them then yes most likely you can do that . But if you mean selling all and buy BTC instead then... no one can be sure about that , price can decrease with time and can increase .. It all depends on many factors such Miners wanting to continue mining (If they see profit) , Supply-demand etc ...
Bitcoin cannot be frozen , and if you hide them I don't see how they will find out about them honestly .

Just want to hide some money. And I dont see, how I can get Bitcoins anonymously.

I am new to this but can you not buy for cash on something like localBitcoins
I do think that Bitcoin safe to use because I have never had any problems with it so I think that you should try it out if you have never tried it.
It is true that hackers and scammers are active but just ignore that.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 09, 2016, 09:29:49 AM
On the protocol itself, yes, it is safe and secure. Studies and test attacks solidify that claim, even prominent computer scientists agree on this statement. However, no matter how secure the system is, there would always be loopholes and weakness that hackers might exploit. Aside from that, third-party services that utilizes the protocol in their own system, which is susceptible to hacks, make bitcoin's own security weak to the eyes of its users. And the users themselves, too, that don't ensure the strength of their wallets' security blame bitcoin for whatever unfateful things happened to their funds Lol.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 09, 2016, 09:26:48 AM
I think bitcoins is safe enough.. Bitcoin is encrypted with private keys and it's impossible to move the coins unless you knew the wallet password.
yes bitcoin is really a safe investment, i have fully trust on it, and that is the reason that i have invested my 75% assets in bitcoin, and still interested to invest more and more.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2016, 09:03:58 AM
Yes it is safe and well secured. But though the system is well secured, it all depends on the users who should set up their wallets secured following the instruction given to amend their settings. The more security is created, the more hackers are created on the other hand as well. Hence, secure your system first before keeping your bitcoins into it. This would avoid unnecessary entry of hackers.
Activity: 338
October 06, 2016, 04:36:02 AM
Bitcoin is safe to use and I have never faced any problems with it, you just have to know what you are doing and do not do unnecessary things that you will end up regretting.
Just keep the Bitcoin to yourself and you should be alright with it.
Activity: 196
October 05, 2016, 04:20:48 PM
I think bitcoins is safe enough.. Bitcoin is encrypted with private keys and it's impossible to move the coins unless you knew the wallet password.
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is really a safe investment, and that is the reason that now people are entering in the field of bitcoin and are investing their money in bitcoin  which really make bitcoin more stronger.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
October 05, 2016, 02:08:51 PM
This depends on the legality of Bitcoins in your country. Also, make sure that you're aware of what do laws in your country categorize Bitcoin as, ie; Currency, Derivatives, stock or something else. This way you'll know that it's safe to use Bitcoins. Also confirm with your banks if they'll not freeze your bank accounts for purchasing or selling Bitcoins. If none of this plays good with your case, then you'd want to purchase/trade in Bitcoins without leaving tracks.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 05, 2016, 11:37:49 AM
Bitcoins are just as safe, or if not safer than cash. It just depends on whether or not YOU take the proper steps to protect your investment.
Activity: 448
October 05, 2016, 10:04:22 AM
Yes, I do think the bitcoin is safe and its also laying about yourself what kind of wallet you are using honestly.
If you are using a paper wallet its way more secure than using a online wallet for transactions right ?
All have risk but you need to choose the less risky one, I believe using an online wallet would be fine as long as you comply with the basic security requirements and update every time there is an upgrade of security, 2FA is a good example, we should follow that.

Bitcoin have to be safe and the online wallets also because it is now becoming more popular and used as a payment method so it is important that it have to be safe.
But you must also be careful with it because there can be also a moment that you can be hacked.

Indeed but I think it's pretty safe right now I myself use blockchain and I haven't had a problem yet with my security.
But I do hear that there are hackers which hacked some bitcoin already before so ofcourse it's not a 100% safety guarantee to have bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 05, 2016, 09:14:54 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 05, 2016, 05:11:42 AM
You can be sure bitcoin is safe. But the unsafe part is in your hands. Your funds can get stolen very easily. Recommend you check out wallet security measures more precisely and work on getting a hardware wallet. Dont keep more than what you can lose on online wallets.
Lol I think not as easy as you imagine, someone takes identifer, and I think if you go in a different ip system will reject you, so I thought wallet bitcoin is now quite safe, to be safe again you can add 2FA or can be called with authentication, yeah it is used so you get more security
But there are some newcomers wallets which have a simple login system so in that case if a person is able to hack the password then he will easily hack that account of the wallet and will steal all of the coins. Basically bitcoin is so strong, but bitcoin users ourselves need to be protected against hackers to keep our bitcoins safer.
Activity: 319
October 05, 2016, 01:12:03 AM
converting all your assets into bitcoin is not a practical solution and definitely not a wise one since digital currency does not have the price stability to fully invest into bitcoin,you can invest if you have the time to look after your assets,bitcoin is the safest if you know how to safeguard your privacy and the best part the ease of moving your assets
Pages:
Jump to: