Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 5. (Read 90089 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609
Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!
October 05, 2016, 12:55:02 AM
Is it safe?

Get blood work done first... just in case!  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 05, 2016, 12:35:57 AM
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is too safe and that is the reason that i have invested more that half of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest because i trust on bitcoin.
I think for the security of investing in bitcoin everyone will have their own opinion, because many people assume that the fluctuation is a major problem on bitcoin, but most people assume that these fluctuations are facilities to benefit greatly in a short time, you should make the best possible if you want to be safe in bitcoin
Maybe for others that is a problem but I would be very happy if the price fluctuates as long as the direction of bitcoin is going upward. I can benefit on that because I am a trader and investor at the same time, in the future price will be stable so I need to take advantage of price fluctuation now.
thats the reason why more of us here are still enjoying the fluctuation because its giving us an idea if what will possibly will happen to our trade as also a traders of alt fluctuates give me reason to place my entry and exit point of my alt coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 10:06:24 PM
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is too safe and that is the reason that i have invested more that half of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest because i trust on bitcoin.
I think for the security of investing in bitcoin everyone will have their own opinion, because many people assume that the fluctuation is a major problem on bitcoin, but most people assume that these fluctuations are facilities to benefit greatly in a short time, you should make the best possible if you want to be safe in bitcoin
Maybe for others that is a problem but I would be very happy if the price fluctuates as long as the direction of bitcoin is going upward. I can benefit on that because I am a trader and investor at the same time, in the future price will be stable so I need to take advantage of price fluctuation now.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2016, 09:24:14 PM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2016, 08:23:57 PM
The bitcoin is a very safe method to gain some nice bitcoins but its depending on yourself of course how you are storing it.
It stays a investment so on that its also not always safe to be honest.

What? You are saying that bitcoins is very safe and in the end you are saying that it's also not always safe? I don't understand what you are pointing, but for me bitcoins is safe but risky. If we are going to talk about security and safety then bitcoins has all the guts to protect the network and all of the bitcoins you are holding.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 04:07:05 PM
I see that discussion is about safety of wallets, but i think that the topic question is about of whether investing in Bitcoin is safe.
In fact, Bitcoin is still in experimental phase, so it is hard to say that it is completely safe.
To be honest, at the moment, more important it is the belief that Bitcoin succeeds. Wink
Yeah I mean a wallet is only as safe as you make it. A password protected wallet is safer than a wallet in your pocket though is what I believe. The investing is safe imo now that halving is around the corner.

it is correct a digital wallet is more secure than a wallet in our pocket, a robber can rob the wallet in our pocket but they don't know about our digital wallet and so they are protected.
Bitcoin is safe to use if you know what you are doing because if you do not know know what to do then I recommend you do not make use of Bitcoin.
But if you know what you do and who you can trust then you should be alright.
yes i am agree with you and i think that bitcoin is the most safest way of saving money, here you will get double benefit, you can make good amount of money if you invest in gambling, you can also keep your money safe in bitcoin form.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2016, 03:01:31 PM
The bitcoin is a very safe method to gain some nice bitcoins but its depending on yourself of course how you are storing it.
It stays a investment so on that its also not always safe to be honest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
October 04, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
I think one of the biggest hindrance in cryptocurrency growth is its security. Sure it's very promising but I am not sure how much people can afford on cryptocurrency. Having large volumes of fiat money is still the safest so far due to banks insurance system. Hacking is still a very big threat although I guess some altcoins have better security than bitcoin. Maybe in the near future some companies start insurance system on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 04, 2016, 01:50:00 PM
I see that discussion is about safety of wallets, but i think that the topic question is about of whether investing in Bitcoin is safe.
In fact, Bitcoin is still in experimental phase, so it is hard to say that it is completely safe.
To be honest, at the moment, more important it is the belief that Bitcoin succeeds. Wink
Yeah I mean a wallet is only as safe as you make it. A password protected wallet is safer than a wallet in your pocket though is what I believe. The investing is safe imo now that halving is around the corner.

it is correct a digital wallet is more secure than a wallet in our pocket, a robber can rob the wallet in our pocket but they don't know about our digital wallet and so they are protected.
Bitcoin is safe to use if you know what you are doing because if you do not know know what to do then I recommend you do not make use of Bitcoin.

What you said is very general, it can be applied to any investment or the currencies we use at present.
Activity: 616
October 03, 2016, 10:38:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 03, 2016, 04:10:24 AM
As long as you do not let others control you bitcoin, it is fine to use hardware or the software storage.
That is a right point if we will use any exchange or any online wallet for our bitcoins then it will mean that we have kept our bitcoins with someone else and if we keep our bitcoins in desktop wallet then we will have our bitcoins and only we will have control on them and not any other person will have control on them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 02, 2016, 03:42:25 PM
i agree with you that a huge of people trust in bitcoin and invest their in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is very much safest and secure investment and i also trust on bitcoin invest my money into bitcoin and feel safe.
Activity: 448
October 02, 2016, 02:54:44 PM
Please find me max securty btc wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 02, 2016, 02:32:55 PM
You can be sure bitcoin is safe. But the unsafe part is in your hands. Your funds can get stolen very easily. Recommend you check out wallet security measures more precisely and work on getting a hardware wallet. Dont keep more than what you can lose on online wallets.
I also do not rely much on online wallets as if they claim for security but still if the hosting go down then we will lose access to our bitcoins and in the time of emergency we will not be able to manage for bitcoins so it is recommended to keep most of our bitcoins on desktop wallet.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 02, 2016, 11:04:05 AM

Bitcoin is safe but beware dont put all your hard earned money in
one wallet. I suggest to create a 2FA in your account for security
purposes. By this no one will bypass or will hacked your wallet.
And, I suggest to be more cautious in terms of your bitcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 02, 2016, 02:01:46 AM
You can be sure bitcoin is safe. But the unsafe part is in your hands. Your funds can get stolen very easily. Recommend you check out wallet security measures more precisely and work on getting a hardware wallet. Dont keep more than what you can lose on online wallets.
Lol I think not as easy as you imagine, someone takes identifer, and I think if you go in a different ip system will reject you, so I thought wallet bitcoin is now quite safe, to be safe again you can add 2FA or can be called with authentication, yeah it is used so you get more security
Yes, with identifier it is hard to hack any wallet and especially if the person has 2FA security at his wallet as in that case the hacker will need to get access to the mobile phone of that person also.
Activity: 288
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2016, 07:45:46 PM
of course bitcoins are really safe in my opinion and it will remain like that, i hope i will never lose with it
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 01, 2016, 04:28:21 PM
You are right online wallets are not much secured but still I can say we can rely on it as from about an year I have some bitcoin on online wallet and they are still safe at there we have to choose for a reliable and recommended online wallet if we want it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 01, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
I wouldn't recommend keeping all of you assets in bitcoin. It's a risky investment not just because some governments could ban it, but also because we don't know for sure that bitcoin will succeed in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: