Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 41. (Read 90087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 03:11:52 PM
The bitcoin it self is very safe for sure, but if you look at online wallets is less much safe this is because online wallets can be hacked.

Not all online wallet can be hacked but its always better not to use online wallet to store large funds this is because password you often use in most of the sites including in your online wallet can be used by hackers to gain access to your coins.

Indeed if you want to store large amounts you can better just use another wallet, as a example with large funds you can use a paper wallet, they are very secured and have a lot of nice features also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 25, 2016, 02:06:31 PM
Bitcoin is not that safe because you can be hacked with it and that is really bad but of course it is hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin.
And there are a lot of people that is using as well so it have to be safe I think.
That's the reason why blockchain has security added features and it's your choice if you want to add extra details to enable secured account. So meaning getting your account secured is optional, it is your choice and it's not the bitcoin's fault.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2016, 01:10:56 PM
The bitcoin it self is very safe for sure, but if you look at online wallets is less much safe this is because online wallets can be hacked.

Not all online wallet can be hacked but its always better not to use online wallet to store large funds this is because password you often use in most of the sites including in your online wallet can be used by hackers to gain access to your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 25, 2016, 11:47:00 AM

Well there are really possibilities like that so if you have doubt just use those web wallets for faster transactions. No doubt that web wallets today giving us less hassle when transferring bitcoin to others also it saves from fees.

Just don't put your all beloved eggs in one web wallet as a precaution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 04:11:21 AM
Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is nice because it have to be safe because many people are using it so it must be otherwise it will be not that popular now.
Bitcoin is going to be more popular also and even the online wallets are also safe as well.
Activity: 952
May 24, 2016, 10:24:50 PM
The bitcoin is very safe for sure, I think the bitcoin is one of the securest currency's there is in this century.

the secure of bitcoin is depending about each member, if he not use strong password No 2fa too, im sure you can get hacked Quickly, but if you use strong password, 2fa, ip restriction etc. im sure it's very safe.

It really depend on owner on how he handle and take extra precaution where he log in his wallet and only us is responsible for this thing and in my case i dont use 2fa i find it very hassle when im logging in to my wallet but seriously i dont get any big problem since im doin this because im to cautious when someone pasting shortened links and i dont bother to watch that for safety purposes
Having your password and personal information secured is the basic even not in bitcoins, but if we are talking about the blockchain I can say that it more safe than the bank system, you have to understand that this is a open source that can be audited by experts.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 24, 2016, 09:47:39 PM
The bitcoin is very safe for sure, I think the bitcoin is one of the securest currency's there is in this century.

the secure of bitcoin is depending about each member, if he not use strong password No 2fa too, im sure you can get hacked Quickly, but if you use strong password, 2fa, ip restriction etc. im sure it's very safe.

It really depend on owner on how he handle and take extra precaution where he log in his wallet and only us is responsible for this thing and in my case i dont use 2fa i find it very hassle when im logging in to my wallet but seriously i dont get any big problem since im doin this because im to cautious when someone pasting shortened links and i dont bother to watch that for safety purposes
Activity: 126
May 24, 2016, 09:40:22 PM
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
May 24, 2016, 02:01:32 PM
I will say , bitcoins will be safe always depends on how we secured our private keys and accounts keeping it secret to others .
Bitcoins is safe in terms of using it transactions are anonymous .
Activity: 784
May 24, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

May 24, 2016, 10:06:45 AM
Bitcoin is pretty safe but there is always a chance that something is going to happen. You do not have to worry about that if you do not atrtact uhnwanted attention then I can assure you that you are safe.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 08:08:34 AM
Bitcoin is not that safe because you can be hacked with it and that is really bad but of course it is hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin.
And there are a lot of people that is using as well so it have to be safe I think.

if there hacked the possibility of errors from the owner. I myself play bitcoin has a very long, never got hacked. because I am always cautious. but so far bitcoin very safe.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 24, 2016, 07:50:56 AM
I agree, because of its decentralized features that is why it attracts the intelligent users, doing a transaction is always good with the use of bitcoin, we can save for the low transaction cost and we can enjoy the transparency seen in the public ledger or blockchain.
Activity: 434
May 24, 2016, 03:47:34 AM
May 24, 2016, 03:47:10 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" , If you mean storing so no one really finds out about them then yes most likely you can do that . But if you mean selling all and buy BTC instead then... no one can be sure about that , price can decrease with time and can increase .. It all depends on many factors such Miners wanting to continue mining (If they see profit) , Supply-demand etc ...
Bitcoin cannot be frozen , and if you hide them I don't see how they will find out about them honestly .

Just want to hide some money. And I dont see, how I can get Bitcoins anonymously.

First of all , you shouldn't use exchanges (at least not Centralized one) that asks you for ID , passport and other personal information's .
You can search for someone to trade with on "Currency exchange" section (depends what are the payment methods you have) and that's it , who can know what the transaction was for ? unlike buying from an exchange .
Or you can use LocalBitcoins and try to find someone to meet him face to face (in your country/city) and you buy BTC against cash.

Not sure it would be easy to find the person or website that is willing to sell me a Bitcoin in the amount of more than $ 600,000. And, who also want to do it anonymously.

you can discus everything about the coin is it save enough bla bla off course he isnt save enough thats all because hes that new and we dont have a good security to leave hackers behind.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 24, 2016, 03:37:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 24, 2016, 03:22:12 AM
I dont think he is save at all. But maybe he wil become save in the future but thats not for sure because in the future there will be allot of new hackers who has new strategy's so it will never be save.

We just have to be careful in every transaction that we make. It is being monitored by many people so it will be safe for the moment if they are getting something from it. Once there is nothing then there comes the robbery.
Activity: 364
May 24, 2016, 03:17:06 AM
I dont think he is save at all. But maybe he wil become save in the future but thats not for sure because in the future there will be allot of new hackers who has new strategy's so it will never be save.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 24, 2016, 03:03:04 AM
bitcoin is just a money and its upto u that how u keep it. my bitcoins are safe because I have those in a milletry grade security wallet but what about your coins you can store them at paper wallet for security even real coins can't be this much safe what security bitcoin gives to our money
Activity: 224
May 24, 2016, 02:54:11 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?
It is safe to store your assets as bitcoin, provided you can keep your wallet (more precisely is the private key) very well. In this Bitcoin system itself is not possible for someone to alter your transaction data in blockchain. They could not freeze your assets, but they could just take them directly from you by force.
Pages:
Jump to: