Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 38. (Read 90087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 04, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
bitcoin is very safe place to investment, to safe your money too.
i think the paper walet also the best option for bitcoin holder, less fee and high security (offline mode) Smiley
yes, bitcoin is very safe, but it can not you feel unless you try it, remember the experience is the best teacher, because if you only hear from people, you will not be able to develop, try bitcoin and see how secure it

How will a newbie having just started using Bitcoin experience how secure it is? They probably don't even know how to secure their wallet files. They most likely don't even know how to back up their wallet files.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 01:27:46 PM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe in my eyes, I even think its one of the safest pay methods available these days.
Its just so secure and it has a lot of advantages.

Yes it is the safest way to pay any person or for transactions of any kind especially from the government taxes etc, but the problem is that it is irreversible which make it hard for recovering our money from scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 12:38:25 PM
i think the paper walet also the best option for bitcoin holder, less fee and high security (offline mode) Smiley
yes, bitcoin is very safe, but it can not you feel unless you try it, remember the experience is the best teacher, because if you only hear from people, you will not be able to develop, try bitcoin and see how secure it
Activity: 784
June 04, 2016, 12:06:55 PM
Activity: 686
June 04, 2016, 10:26:20 AM
I think it is safe like others online banking system. After all sometime could be incident by Cyber crime or by hacker it is simple what is happening for every other currency's. Any way we can say its safe, there is nothing to scare. Smiley Smiley   
Activity: 952
June 04, 2016, 01:00:01 AM
Bitcoin is very safe you can use bitcoin anonymously, Your bitcoin cant be stealed easily, You have your own key so the hackers wont easily go through your wallet its more safer than the banks
Exactly, banks can rob the depositors as they have access to our accounts and so as the government, with bitcoins it is decentralized so nobody can touch and monitor our accounts, totally safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 03, 2016, 04:38:13 AM
Bitcoin is very safe you can use bitcoin anonymously, Your bitcoin cant be stealed easily, You have your own key so the hackers wont easily go through your wallet its more safer than the banks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 03, 2016, 03:33:27 AM
The bitcoin is very safe because its so good secured, if you get hacked its of course you own mistake.
If we talk about the other type of safe, the answer is no because investments are not safe.
Exactly, the most feature of bitcoins that make it safe is due to the fact that it is decentralize, you will not be afraid that any 3rd party will stole your cash, just like when you deposit to a bank, the bank officers can access your funds if they plan to steal from you, but with bitcoins it's completely safe and nobody can take your funds and you can monitor it anytime you want.

Yes decentralizition makes bitcoin safe and wallet have highest security feautures that even great hackers cannot broke inside and i really can say the safetiness for bitcoin is just on beholders of the funds because it is there obligation to secure or be wise were they putting it because bitcoin is anonimous and prone to be scam and thats what taken advantage for some fraudster nowadays, 
For anyone who already doubt the safeness of using bitcoins he use also take into consideration to analyze that bitcoins has been in existence for many years and it is vulnerable online for hackers as it is accessible anytime in the web but I have not heard any bad news about hacking, so the results trust bitcoins and use it on a daily basis.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 03, 2016, 01:48:29 AM
The wallets are very safe these days, if you need a very good secured wallet take a offline wallet.
I recommend you to take a paper wallet its easy to manage and also very secure.

Offline wallet are safe since their inception. It's just that people doesn't taking any precautions to make their wallet safe.

Most of people are happy because they control their own money using a wallet but still lots of bitcoin lost are present this days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 01:17:49 AM
The wallets are very safe these days, if you need a very good secured wallet take a offline wallet.
I recommend you to take a paper wallet its easy to manage and also very secure.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 03, 2016, 12:24:58 AM
The bitcoin is very safe because its so good secured, if you get hacked its of course you own mistake.
If we talk about the other type of safe, the answer is no because investments are not safe.
Exactly, the most feature of bitcoins that make it safe is due to the fact that it is decentralize, you will not be afraid that any 3rd party will stole your cash, just like when you deposit to a bank, the bank officers can access your funds if they plan to steal from you, but with bitcoins it's completely safe and nobody can take your funds and you can monitor it anytime you want.

Yes decentralizition makes bitcoin safe and wallet have highest security feautures that even great hackers cannot broke inside and i really can say the safetiness for bitcoin is just on beholders of the funds because it is there obligation to secure or be wise were they putting it because bitcoin is anonimous and prone to be scam and thats what taken advantage for some fraudster nowadays, 
Activity: 126
June 03, 2016, 12:19:14 AM
Man your safe in using bitcoin. In using it you are anonymous. No one can access or freeze your wallet just you. Just remember to put up a security in it and be careful in transacting with bitcoin, because there are many scammers nowadays and it is convenient for them to use bitcoin to gain money from scam.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 03, 2016, 12:12:48 AM
Look, price of bitcoin rising very quickly. It can down in any time. So who can say that it's price safe.
Activity: 952
June 02, 2016, 11:50:33 PM
Activity: 616
June 02, 2016, 11:30:42 PM
Activity: 770
June 02, 2016, 05:24:15 PM
Investment in anything is never been safe. Calculated risk can be safe though. You must have read this quote "Don't keep your all eggs in one basket".
to be honest everything that is worth money can be considered as an investment and i doubt that bitcoin price might fall a lot in the near future as there are a lot of people interested in it

i think that bitcoins are safe to use because the bitcoin technology is impossible to hack it might be unsafe if you use online wallets only as some people might try stealing your money
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 02, 2016, 04:25:35 PM
Keeping all your assets in bitcoin is not advisable since its price is ever-changing which might result to a loss. It could be a safe haven for some tax evaders, but creating offshore accounts is way better than tossing your savings into bitcoin for safekeeping.

And in the first place, why the need to ask the question stated in op? o.o It all depends on the regulations on bitcoin in your country.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2016, 04:21:19 PM
Investment in anything is never been safe. Calculated risk can be safe though. You must have read this quote "Don't keep your all eggs in one basket".
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 04:11:51 PM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe in my eyes, I even think its one of the safest pay methods available these days.
Its just so secure and it has a lot of advantages.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2016, 09:46:29 AM
Watched a youtube video at in news BTCkan app the speaker is Andreas Antonopoulos and he said many have tried hacking the biggest blockchain which is bitcoin and they have all failed. Going to watch more for more information about this safety thing. We want different opinion from different experts.
And this, as an ordinary Bitcoin user, I'm not bothered about these hacking trials against the blockchain. The main issue faced by ordinary users is about the security of their own wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: