Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitstamp going the same way as Gox? - page 2. (Read 2060 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 06, 2014, 12:50:59 AM

well seeing as its wednesday and you sent a support ticket on tuesday (24 hours ago).. hmm i call that less then 2 days of patience. especially when considering that banks like to wait 3-5 days in some cases,.. be patient wait till friday before worrying (fifth business day)
[/quote]

I'm a noob and i know that many people come to these forums to be alarmists, and then buy when bitcoin is low. The TS has 0 premise other than speculation.

YET all you EXTREMELY intelligent guys jump to put out a fire that IS NOT THERE.

I'm no longer a noob! :|
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
March 06, 2014, 12:43:46 AM
If any major exchange would go down soon, it would be BTC-E.

BTC-e is the next one there will be no more exchanges by the time its all said and done.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 06, 2014, 12:20:44 AM
I don't think so, think they will be fine

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In Hashrate We Trust!
March 05, 2014, 11:29:09 PM
If any major exchange would go down soon, it would be BTC-E.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 05, 2014, 11:15:17 PM
I made a transfer at the and of previous week and it took about 2 days but was ok in general, hope your worries are groundless
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
March 05, 2014, 11:14:08 PM
It ALWAYS takes a few days at least with them and it ALWAYS gets there in the end. There is no problem, it's just slow.
wub
Activity: 12
March 05, 2014, 11:06:18 PM
well seeing as its wednesday and you sent a support ticket on tuesday (24 hours ago).. hmm i call that less then 2 days of patience. especially when considering that banks like to wait 3-5 days in some cases,.. be patient wait till friday before worrying (fifth business day)

OK, but the bank completed the transfer in a few hours, and it's Thursday here.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
March 05, 2014, 10:46:42 PM
I made a SEPA transfer on Monday and it still doesn't appear in my account balance. A support request has gone unanswered now for over 24 hours. I hope I am worrying unnecessarily, but this doesn't look good. An exchange may get the occasional problem, but how can they not understand that customer support tickets must get immediate attention if they are not to appear flaky?

wub
Activity: 12
March 05, 2014, 10:29:18 PM
I made a SEPA transfer on Monday and it still doesn't appear in my account balance. A support request has gone unanswered now for over 24 hours. I hope I am worrying unnecessarily, but this doesn't look good. An exchange may get the occasional problem, but how can they not understand that customer support tickets must get immediate attention if they are not to appear flaky?

Pages:
Jump to: