Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BNB is at it's peak price? - page 8. (Read 1924 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1306
April 18, 2021, 07:25:17 PM
I think it is definitely not at peak price, it wasn't at peak price even around 600 dollars. But I stay cautious in current correction period. BNB is great coin and CZ regularly burns many coins to help his community. BNB will hit 1000 dollars soon but it is better to wait for true dip to enjoy your long term profits later on.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 18, 2021, 07:09:33 PM
Judging by the mood, the price of BNB should reach $ 1000, especially since more than 1 million tokens were burned.
It may happen soon. BNB needs to do another hardwork again to make it happen. The burn will give long term impact and im sure that when the next big wave will come and this will be making BNB worth more than 1k for each BNB. 1k will not be reached by BNB easily and there must be another hype to make people will try to put more and more money into the BNB.
I hope that there will be another launch pad very soon.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
April 18, 2021, 06:52:05 PM
Looking at all the altcoins currently undergoing a correction including the BNB dropping below the $ 500 price tag, should be a good opportunity
to buy BNB right now. Since the current correction that is taking place is likely to be affected by the falling Bitcoin price, but there's no need
to panic. Because I noticed Bitcoin is starting to recover again with its price rising slowly, this is a good sign, because usually BNB will also
recover too. I'm sure that in a few days BNB will be back at $ 500.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
April 18, 2021, 06:05:07 PM
Bnb is a good coin and when smart chain has been attached to it, its worth has now increased in the eyes of investors. I recommend you not to sell your Bnb just yet, and wait for it to cross at least $1000 which is quite realistic a target if we see how drastically Doge and Xrp kind of coins have increased since last month.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
April 18, 2021, 04:39:28 PM
It is difficult to predict the price peak of an altcoin at this moment, especially with altcoin top and full potential such as BNB, it is very difficult to declare the exact value it should achieve because according to many experts, the price of altcoins has been chaotic due to the strong rise of bitcoin, to be more precise, it is not clear whether the current price is due to its potential or due to the equilibrium with bitcoin or both. This may be the peak but it can also be the bottom, the market's climax needs to be reduced to make things clearer
In short i can very well tell that the market is overvalued without any doubt as you can see that the entire market was rallying along with bitcoin and that momentum helped some of the shit coins launch to space as well and i am sure the developers made a shit ton of money by simply changing the source code and creating another coin and now they are millionaires .
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
April 18, 2021, 03:47:05 PM
Did you see with new tweet from CS as developer for BNB coin las few hours? maybe have any good news few week later with BNB burning again and new launchpad coming, I think during have chance to buy back BNB on lower price never be late to buy. You can see when have new launching coin using BNB staking on Binance price will go up again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
April 16, 2021, 12:13:43 PM
Judging by the mood, the price of BNB should reach $ 1000, especially since more than 1 million tokens were burned.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
April 16, 2021, 12:05:56 PM
If you look at it it looks like it hasn't peaked yet and the price could still go up higher than this. I think the peak might be 1K or so. The BSC is in vogue right now, which is why BNB has a big chance of going higher. their platform is believed to be a serious challenger to ethereum.
- It is difficult to predict the price peak of an altcoin at this moment, especially with altcoin top and full potential such as BNB, it is very difficult to declare the exact value it should achieve because according to many experts, the price of altcoins has been chaotic due to the strong rise of bitcoin, to be more precise, it is not clear whether the current price is due to its potential or due to the equilibrium with bitcoin or both. This may be the peak but it can also be the bottom, the market's climax needs to be reduced to make things clearer
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 16, 2021, 12:02:55 PM
Seeing current market developments, it is very likely that BNB will experience growth again, moreover BNB will plan to burn approximately $595.3 million BNB USB coins, of a course this will has positive impact to support the increase in the binance, I am sure that in the near future BNB will achieve $700, and the binance will always be growing and lasting in the crypto,
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 16, 2021, 11:38:50 AM
Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?
It depends actually of what good are you. Is it by trading day by day or holding your investment and waiting for the right time to sell it. If you are not so sure about of your investment you shouldn't let the people decide what you're gonna do with it. No one can actually tell you what would be the future of the coins you are holding.

But if you know how to read charts based on the news then you should have to trade it but if you aren't good with it yet, you should have hold it instead. I know BNB is just hyped during this bullish market so just let it be but I don't know if it's going to grow even more or going to surpass ETH price.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
April 16, 2021, 11:20:10 AM
Hold your BNB, its very promising I’m expecting BNB to hit $5K this year. Binance smartchain exponentially gain advantage when Ethereum was weak due to gas fees. It could be the second largest in crypto space if Ethereum continues to miss up.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
April 16, 2021, 11:06:36 AM
If you look at it it looks like it hasn't peaked yet and the price could still go up higher than this. I think the peak might be 1K or so. The BSC is in vogue right now, which is why BNB has a big chance of going higher. their platform is believed to be a serious challenger to ethereum.
Yes, it's because it has burning and it already 15th quarterly burn which is about cost of $595 million worth of BNB tokens that could affect the price of the BNB not only today but also in the future. Price of BNB hits about its all-time high of $637.44 and dump again at $509.31 and I see this an opportunity for us to buy more BNB rather than other coins. I don't think it's not yet the peak price of BNB because of the schedule burning of BNB with amount of half its total supply with we can see that it will surely increase it price.
Exactly! Following the 15th quarterly BNB burn Binance has completed a record $595.3M USD burn. The market is temporary facing down turn however we expect BNB will go to the moon soon. We are anticipating more burn in the near future for increasing coin's price. Thus, I'm expecting 1k each BNB.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 16, 2021, 10:46:18 AM
Yes, it's because it has burning and it already 15th quarterly burn which is about cost of $595 million worth of BNB tokens that could affect the price of the BNB not only today but also in the future. Price of BNB hits about its all-time high of $637.44 and dump again at $509.31 and I see this an opportunity for us to buy more BNB rather than other coins. I don't think it's not yet the peak price of BNB because of the schedule burning of BNB with amount of half its total supply with we can see that it will surely increase it price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 16, 2021, 09:00:18 AM
By the end of this month, I would honestly think that BNB would reach at least $600 to $700 realistically. It’s just me of course, but I could be wrong. By the looks of it, I think BNB will have a bright future and may push even further towards $1,000 before the year ends.
Indeed, BNB will reach $600-$700 soon and we only need to be patient for a while and buy more if we still have money to invest in BNB. The $1,000 will only a matter of time and maybe that can reach in the Q3 this year, so at the end of this year, BNB can be at more than $1,000 or $1,500. But let us see what will happen with BNB and just prepare your BNB if you want to sell at a high price.
I think take longer time after BNB raise higher price and will back later above $1,000 because many investor have sold their BNB coin during have all time high last two days, now BNB correction moment and good thing if you want to buy back and later you will get and see BNB above $1,000 few weeks later. I sure BNB stronger coin and most potential if you want to hold few years later to get much profit.
Yes, I guess so. The investors still have many BNB and wait for the next rally, and if they see the price drops too far, they will make sure to buy back BNB with a lot of money. The investor who has many BNB will hold it for few years, but for small investors, maybe they will trade to try to increase the BNB amount. After the burning news, I hope the price can start the next rally and break the barrier.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
April 16, 2021, 08:15:54 AM
Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?

For me, hold, but will you just follow my decision? There are others who will say trade it regularly, can you handle it?

Ask yourself what do you prefer, hold or day trades?

Only you can answer that and not us.

For long term hold it's always okay to still continue holding even at the current price, BNB has a huge potential, it's like ETH in potential or even bigger. But to buy now, I guess we can get a bargain price once the price will correct, I mean in a huge correction so it's better to wait and accumulate.

However, at the end of the day our mind and our emotion would still make the final decision, so follow your heart because no one sees and guarantees what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 11
April 16, 2021, 06:03:30 AM
There is no doubt that after the huge success of bsc, bnb is getting more valuable with the decent increase in price its use cases are increasing which indicates so much potentials in it beside this, on technical and fundamental basis bnb looks a beneficial investment option nevertheless I think there may be correction in the price of bnb because the market is in bullish trend for a long time so there might be a short bearish trend anytime which often happens in cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 15, 2021, 06:44:35 AM

For me, hold, but will you just follow my decision? There are others who will say trade it regularly, can you handle it?

Ask yourself what do you prefer, hold or day trades?

Only you can answer that and not us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 15, 2021, 06:39:47 AM
Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
BNB plans to burn from their decision. This is the key feature that will drive the price of BNB very well in the long term as BSC starts to dominate, popularize and adapt to Defi. ATH at $ 600 seems modest given the growth potential of BNB / BSC. I think the BNB price will exceed $ 1k in this year's trend.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 15, 2021, 03:15:15 AM
How much investment have you in BNB? do the amount is enough to make another trading in potential coins?
Binance as i believe is still Working towards ATH, 600$ wasn't enough I think?

there are many speculation that this will break 1k and there are even talks that this will take the rank 2 from Ethereum sooner.
BNB current price of $584 is the lowest the coin can correct to before, picking up again in my viewpoint I will rather buy at this price because we may take long before we see the coin at this price again. The entire crypto market is slowly plucking up as bitcoin makes it new all-time high of above $63k this week we can not expect less from BNB to do the same price direction.
Who told you that? this is the lowest correction and will Pump again?

I think that the Burning will decide for that because I know that this Pumping comes from that Idea about the lowering of the volume .

What you said is right, everyone will have a positive side once the burning occurs very soon, due to a sudden surge in Bitcoin, most of the active coins like BNB are in a dip, so we need to grab them whenever it is in a dip and it will surely help us to make a profit again.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
April 15, 2021, 02:46:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: