Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BNB is at it's peak price? - page 9. (Read 1924 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
April 14, 2021, 05:31:06 PM
I think take longer time after BNB raise higher price and will back later above $1,000 because many investor have sold their BNB coin during have all time high last two days, now BNB correction moment and good thing if you want to buy back and later you will get and see BNB above $1,000 few weeks later. I sure BNB stronger coin and most potential if you want to hold few years later to get much profit.

There is another reason for the recent decline in the price of the BNB coin. And this reason is related to the end of the Tokocrypto launchpad project. Usually, after the announcement of the upcoming launchpad, investors buy BNB, and after the end of the IEO, many investors sell the coin.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
April 14, 2021, 01:17:32 PM
Selling binance coin at the current peak is an absolute profitable choice and then rebuy somewhere around $450-510. You need to be consistent with your decision because binance coin can go up and make you FOMO (fear of missing out) and then you jump right on its top, which will lessen your profit. This option may make you frustrated and exhausted

Honestly, if you are not familiar with trading , there are 2 easier options (the safer, the better):
1. Sell half of your coin in order to save the initial investment, continue to hold the remaining

2. Holding. I am prefer this choice more than the above because the uptrend is not end yet even  though many people can say that binance is overbought. But during the uptrend, everything is overbought, even bitcoin

The final decision is yours.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
April 14, 2021, 12:19:10 PM
By the end of this month, I would honestly think that BNB would reach at least $600 to $700 realistically. It’s just me of course, but I could be wrong. By the looks of it, I think BNB will have a bright future and may push even further towards $1,000 before the year ends.
Indeed, BNB will reach $600-$700 soon and we only need to be patient for a while and buy more if we still have money to invest in BNB. The $1,000 will only a matter of time and maybe that can reach in the Q3 this year, so at the end of this year, BNB can be at more than $1,000 or $1,500. But let us see what will happen with BNB and just prepare your BNB if you want to sell at a high price.
I think take longer time after BNB raise higher price and will back later above $1,000 because many investor have sold their BNB coin during have all time high last two days, now BNB correction moment and good thing if you want to buy back and later you will get and see BNB above $1,000 few weeks later. I sure BNB stronger coin and most potential if you want to hold few years later to get much profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 14, 2021, 09:47:45 AM
By the end of this month, I would honestly think that BNB would reach at least $600 to $700 realistically. It’s just me of course, but I could be wrong. By the looks of it, I think BNB will have a bright future and may push even further towards $1,000 before the year ends.
Indeed, BNB will reach $600-$700 soon and we only need to be patient for a while and buy more if we still have money to invest in BNB. The $1,000 will only a matter of time and maybe that can reach in the Q3 this year, so at the end of this year, BNB can be at more than $1,000 or $1,500. But let us see what will happen with BNB and just prepare your BNB if you want to sell at a high price.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 14, 2021, 09:05:15 AM

Very possible. With how trending this coin as assets for investment,

A lots of investors  see this golden opportunities, they'll surely won't missed this train. In no time, reaching $600-$700 might be
much easier knowing the fact that BNB have an upcoming event burning percentage of the actual volumes of this coin, with the
success of BSC it will pumped the value.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 14, 2021, 08:53:50 AM
Maybe 600$ is the peak price of Binance Coin As far as i believe .

There are Humors that this is just about the Burning of the coins but i have been reading this 500$ ATH even since last year.

But it has broken even High now as 600 more than it takes.

My price projection for BNB is at 1k since it seems like the one happening on BNB is the same with ETH on year 2017 where many ICO's are created and now BSC are so mucb used by token creators so most provably the demand from this rised plus the hype brought by CZ is so good thats why expect more bigger value and still do a ng long term hold to earn from whar current success gottem by BNB.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2021, 08:45:33 AM
Maybe 600$ is the peak price of Binance Coin As far as i believe .

There are Humors that this is just about the Burning of the coins but i have been reading this 500$ ATH even since last year.

But it has broken even High now as 600 more than it takes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
April 14, 2021, 08:15:56 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
April 14, 2021, 06:54:52 AM
Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?

If you are looking for short-term profit then it's good to sell now. It already losed its steam yesterday when it hits running from $550 all the way up to $640 and I think that will be the ATH for now together with its upcoming quarterly burn. But if you see it as your long term investment, bnb has still a lot to grow. I've noticed that everytime an upcoming token burn is near, its price is pumping hard in a week. The coin also has a lot of utilities in their BSC which makes it really good to hold.
Make sense to take profits from time to time, it's back to $574 from it's all time high of almost $640. I think it already encountered a selling pressure. But for long term holders, specially if they bought it at 2 digits, they definitely going long here. And their next target is $1000. I know it's doable but it might take some time though. Yes, BSC has a lot of utilities, specially if we trade on Binance right now, and as long as Ethereum has it's problem with fees, BNB's price will increase.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 14, 2021, 06:48:47 AM
Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?
How much investment have you in BNB? do the amount is enough to make another trading in potential coins?
Binance as i believe is still Working towards ATH, 600$ wasn't enough I think?

there are many speculation that this will break 1k and there are even talks that this will take the rank 2 from Ethereum sooner.
BNB current price of $584 is the lowest the coin can correct to before, picking up again in my viewpoint I will rather buy at this price because we may take long before we see the coin at this price again. The entire crypto market is slowly plucking up as bitcoin makes it new all-time high of above $63k this week we can not expect less from BNB to do the same price direction.
Who told you that? this is the lowest correction and will Pump again?

I think that the Burning will decide for that because I know that this Pumping comes from that Idea about the lowering of the volume .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
April 14, 2021, 05:56:47 AM

If you are looking for short-term profit then it's good to sell now. It already losed its steam yesterday when it hits running from $550 all the way up to $640 and I think that will be the ATH for now together with its upcoming quarterly burn. But if you see it as your long term investment, bnb has still a lot to grow. I've noticed that everytime an upcoming token burn is near, its price is pumping hard in a week. The coin also has a lot of utilities in their BSC which makes it really good to hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
April 14, 2021, 04:13:25 AM
No, price of BNB is still growing. And make its ATH 640$ per BNB. I think BNB has the potential to takes the place of Ethereum. Peoples are not using Ethereum block chain because of its high gas fees. But the BNB fees is very low as we compared with the Ethereum fees. In near future, we easily see the price of BNB is above 1000$.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 14, 2021, 12:50:53 AM
Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
yes you are right, if there is a correction from BNB it is appropriate to buy it immediately and hold it for the time until the end of the year where everything will move up. with BNB hitting ATH $ 610.06 - Apr 12, 2021 clearly indicates that BNB is starting to gain acceptance in the market as it continues to improve along with the moves bitcoin is making. that BNB will reach a higher value is still very open because until the end of this year it will move.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
April 13, 2021, 08:33:19 PM
Perhaps many people take profit by selling it at BNB's peak price and are now undergoing a correction. I'm not thinking about entering
right now because I think BNB is already at the top, even though it's not the time  to burn coins. Maybe  after this  correction, BNB will
go back up, and whether it can make a lot of profit for anyone who buys at the current price. I'm still fifty-fifty.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
April 13, 2021, 06:59:13 PM
Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
Burning up coins wouldn't might really be showing off some signs or decline in price but rather an increase since the supply had already been decreased.I don't know on what are your

indications of buy signal but this one I do look on the opposite thing.BNB now is on peak and I have doubts that correction would happen soon.We cant just accept for such

continuous rise on a short span of time.There would always be some correction or sell out which im eagerly waiting for that opportunity.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
April 13, 2021, 06:50:51 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 13, 2021, 06:15:22 PM
No one can tell, what I can say is that bnb still has alot of room to grow in terms of price, we can see how the price pumped crazily two days ago, we could see that again and maybe this time he could go all the way up to $700, I would advice you to hold your bnb even though no one knows tomorrow, i still believe bnb can go up to $1400 before the bull run eventually ends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 113
NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17
April 13, 2021, 05:27:59 PM
it climbs up to 600$ level but i guess the party is over ? best to Convert to fiat now or either to other coins that you migth trust will do their pump in the next line.

I think Binance Coin had already reached the ATH and may stay in 400-500 level .

Not unless the said Burning of coins will make difference , but this is something to Look up too.

It's getting quite volatile now that it did hit 600 USDT – a lot of people will start taking profits now.  At least I expect some sort of correction.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 13, 2021, 03:26:31 AM
it climbs up to 600$ level but i guess the party is over ? best to Convert to fiat now or either to other coins that you migth trust will do their pump in the next line.

I think Binance Coin had already reached the ATH and may stay in 400-500 level .

Not unless the said Burning of coins will make difference , but this is something to Look up too.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 13, 2021, 02:51:18 AM
The volume is raising in last 24h. We should expect the price increment later.

I'd personally go keep them if you have some, the price is really promising for the holders and I guess you don't want to miss out the opportunity like me, by looking at the price and it leads to make more interest to the investors.
Since the birth of BSC, BNB's market capitalization has rapidly increased by more than 35%.  This shows the promise and potential that BSC is bringing.  Different from ETH is Binance's burning cycle based on plan-driven.  With its gas efficiency tested, the price of BNB can reach $ 1k-1k5.  The ATH for yesterday was impressive but I think it's just the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: