Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bounties still worth it? - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 14
January 16, 2019, 08:52:06 PM
Hey guys...

Sorry for this kind of question, I search a bit but could not get my answer.

I have been away for quite a while! With all this downfall of crypto I got no motivation to follow this as closely as I should.
Nevertheless, I still believe in the tech, so I want to get back full powers.

My question now is if bounties are still profitable?
I used to do Twitter, Steemit, Telegram and Signature bounties, with a good monthly profit. Is it the same now?

If you don't buy or spend anything from bounties it's profitable because you can get the rewards for free without paying a single penny.

However, most of the bounties are scam so choose a project with real developers before you join on their bounties.
I agree, if it only takes time, I think it should be worth it, but pay attention to the choice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
January 16, 2019, 08:17:31 PM
I have been away for quite a while! With all this downfall of crypto I got no motivation to follow this as closely as I should.

You just made two-sided comment here, while saying that you don't get motivation to follow crypto, but on the other hand, you cut it out yourself by saying that you believe in tech. As crypto cannot be limited to price speculations alone due to having multiple purposes being resolved (having blockchain as the backbone), bounties can still be profitable as you only need to spend "some" (or I should say "least") time in order to gain rewards from them.

What I was trying to say is that I lacked motivation due to the non-ending bear market.
But, due to my believe in the tech, I'm coming back.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
January 16, 2019, 08:09:30 PM

You just made two-sided comment here, while saying that you don't get motivation to follow crypto, but on the other hand, you cut it out yourself by saying that you believe in tech. As crypto cannot be limited to price speculations alone due to having multiple purposes being resolved (having blockchain as the backbone), bounties can still be profitable as you only need to spend "some" (or I should say "least") time in order to gain rewards from them.

Can I hope for $100 token worth from Twitter bounty?

Possible only if the market value that shows up after issuance and listing of token is x times higher than its initial purchase value. For eg.; if you get $10 worth of tokens and when it comes on an exchange, its trading starts with a 10 times higher price, then it is possible. But I don't think that any bounties would give $100 worth of tokens for Twitter alone.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 16, 2019, 08:00:41 PM
Most of bounties are ICO's which 90% are made for pump and dump and most of the project created for scamming purposes so its not worth it to invest your time promoting their project for nothing.
Better to look for new coins to invest out there or use your accounts from marketing purposes like promoting affiliate links or something that could earn you some penny.
January 16, 2019, 07:54:21 PM
Thanks for your answers. I already saw that nowadays it's different.

What I was wondering is if it was worth spending the time...

Excluding Signature campaigns (the more valuable) how much can I expect from a bounty?
Can I hope for $100 token worth from Twitter bounty?

I'm having trouble to identify the overall values of the campaigns I'm seeing
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 16, 2019, 07:48:21 PM
Hey guys...

I used to do Twitter, Steemit, Telegram and Signature bounties, with a good monthly profit. Is it the same now?

The hype is not the same compare on 2017.

As far as my knowledge is concern, only few projects reached their respective target last year 2018 so generally doing bounty is currently not that worth the effort. Bearish market dominates the crypto market last year and it has a big effect on ICOs that's why it not performed well  .

What to do now? It's up to you. Are you willing to throw away some time hoping for a good shot at bounty programs and take the risks or you will search for another way to earn?

That will be your assignment now.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
January 16, 2019, 07:20:48 PM
Hey guys...

If you don't buy or spend anything from bounties it's profitable because you can get the rewards for free without paying a single penny.

However, most of the bounties are scam so choose a project with real developers before you join on their bounties.
January 16, 2019, 06:37:17 PM
Hey guys...

Pages:
Jump to: