Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO? - page 4. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
When you enter the exchange, the price of the token will take a little bit and this is a normal situation if there was a bounty campaign. But if the team will develop its product, this will necessarily lead to an increase in the price of the token.

Once the token has been launched to the exchange then next day or after it soon. Most of bounty hunters will be start selling their tokens with the panic about the price in next few weeks or month of time mate.
I really do not like that kind of act from the bounty participants and as well as price drop in the market too on that coin.

Personally price drop we cannot blame completely on the participants but participants we can say them still.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
Hello, I think the bounty hunter is not one of the causes for the discount, if they are influential, just a little bit! Because you know, usually the budget for bonuses is just 1% to 5% of their total supply and not all bounty hunters sell the token after the ICO. You should consider to other case!
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
When you enter the exchange, the price of the token will take a little bit and this is a normal situation if there was a bounty campaign. But if the team will develop its product, this will necessarily lead to an increase in the price of the token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes,but it is the market in the first place,the growing market will continue to grow,and now Bautista were called their tokens,and the market drops,and they realize that leak now they will fall further and can be datacubes as not to slay them,others will merge, and the price is still uletit the bottom,so as of now purchasing any is not present,volumes and market place,and giving Bautista of course almost enough to lower the price of neskollko times
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
A lot of bounty hunters after receiving the award sell everything on the exchanges because thats why the price of the coin falls sharply, and it needs some time to recover
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
I adhere to the fact that bounty hunters affect the price at the initial stage. When a hard cap is not reached (this often happens), then no investors before listing on the exchange. And on the exchange, new tokens are bought by small investors and traders. Not always, even 1% of ICO tokens that they can absorb.
Activity: 728
Yes, somebody really think so? It can be one of the reasons, but if you start to research you will find early investors with huge bonuses or even sometimes ICO project which is buying his tokens back but cheaper then sell. I saw projects with so small bounty ammount which could not influence on token price, but it dips more then half ICO price. And yesterday my friend told me that he was talking with one project CEO before and he told him they would buy their tokens back. But why should they do it by ICO price? First dump, then buy. Double profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
That bounty hunters have a coin that has just been listed does nit mean that they will cause the dip or that they are the main cause of dip on coins. I have seen situations, where coins got dip despite bounty hunters not given I believe some investors can also do the same, buy selling below ICO price just because they got enough bonus.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If bounty hunters after receiving tokens begin to sell them at once massively, then the price may fall, but not for long.

For prospective projects, the value of the coin should still grow at times from the price of ICO
Activity: 252
I think that is just a small reason. The percentage of bonus campaigns is usually only a fraction.
Most of the prices are affected when the new bounty hunters receive and they decide to sell off. But then prices will stabilize.
I think you have chosen ICO that have no future.
Activity: 392
I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?

Bounty hunters only contribute a small portion to the price dip. Remember that normally the percentage of bounty tokens allocated  are usually between  2-3% (or even lesser) of the total supply. Majority of the dumps happening  come from investors, especially if large bonuses were given during the presale and not locked for a period of time, then expect to see more dumping after the tokens hit exchanges, we shouldn’t put blame on bounty hunters, cause not even all dump immediately. Like me I usually wait for a year or more before I sell it to have a better chance of more profit, and dumping from a few bounty hunters doesn’t usually affect the price that much.
Activity: 184
Bounty hunters is not the cause of price dip and the reason why I said so is because I believe it's the investors most of the time, the outrageous bonus they get during ICO is way too much that they can sell far below ICO price and still get good gain but people start to believe that is the bounty hunters dumping which is not always true.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Bounty hunters get only a small amount of tokens, this shall not affect the market. Early investors with massive bonus cause the price dip of an ICO. It takes some time to recover the actual price then.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think that they are only few of them, since you know the bounty amount aren't too big it cant really make such impact      
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
I think Yes, many participants of bounty companies sell earned tokens immediately after entering the exchange. But if the project is really good-the price returns quickly.
Activity: 139
Of course not. The total amount allocated to bounties is not more than 3-4%. With this, about half of the bounty hunters do not sell their coins but keep them on their purses.
Perhaps the reason is that coins are sold by investors who bought their coins with a large discount on pre sale.
Activity: 144
I think that it's unlikely that bounty hunters can significantly affect the price of tokens, since ICOs usually allocate a maximum of 3% for the bounty of the total amount of tokens, it's too small to affect the price of the token.
Activity: 532
well you can't blame bounty hunters for the dump they are not whales they only have little percentage of tokens and most of the time they don't receive tokens on time and lately few ico's distribute unsold tokens to early investors as bonus so no.1 source of price dump are those people who invest in ico only to get quick gains on their investment and dump the token as soon as it get listed on an exchange.
Activity: 448
This question has already been raised in this forum. My opinion is that the drop in prices after the IKO is pushed by the primary investors, who immediately after the end try to merge coins with a profit of X1.5-2. And only then the fall is picked up by bounty hunters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To be frank its not their fault at all! The thing is bounty hunters keep working hard and invest huge time in the advertisement of the ICO projects and aiming them for the great publicity. When it comes to the 4-6 months of hard period of working and waiting patiently then surely bounty hunters will sell everything very fast to get their share (maximum) by the time of coin listing. Its like their payday and thus they dont want to miss it with great profits. I think they are right at what they do and you are also right when you ask that question as an investor. With the current situation that is what it is and right for all of us!
Pages:
Jump to: