Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO? - page 6. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Bounty reward might be one of the reasons for the decreasing of coin price (many people get it after joining bounty campaign and they sell it for money or other coins -> supply increase while demand still remain the same-> price falling). However, some projects did not pay bounty campaign for weeks but their coin still decrease the its price. So I think it has the other reasons also.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?

What size of pool for bounty hunters should be to bring down the cost of the token after the ICO? Rather, it's the bloated price of a token, too much discount for whales, and little demand for tokens.
Activity: 140
The blame should not be put on the bounty hunters alone because most people who bought the coin from pre-sale dump the coin quickly when it hit exchanges and I don't think some bounty would be happy to have coin that be valueless when the big investors keep dumping... Nobody wants to carry last.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I agree with the second comment, the rewards for bounty campaigns are just a small percentage of the total. In the same way,  a large part of this small percentage, simply sells their tokens and this ends up influencing the price of the currency. I'm going to get paid for some campaigns, and the tokens for the bounty hunters were frozen for two months. This claims that the hunters sell desperately but also claims that they are not entirely to blame for the falling prices. Let's continue growing in this world to continue generating criteria. Good post
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Some like to blame bounty hunters for the dip in price after the ico but pre-sale investors get a huge discount and they can make an easy profit on a quick sale. Also the project managers need to cash out to start the project with usable funds
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
For starters, a large amount of bitcoin has been sold by the Japanese crypto exchange ie Mt. Gox. In an official document issued by them, the objective is to completely liquidate the remaining assets, Where the BTC and BCC worth $ 404 million have been sold at a price lower than the current market price.
However, the movement has triggered a sharp decline in the value of Bitcoin followed by almost all of the top 100 cryptoes in coinmarketcap.
Another suitable reason for this is the recent announcement made by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in which all initial coin offers (ICOs) on their respective platforms must register with the agency, or simply cancel list. This is in line with the harsh attitude of the commission that was adopted against ICO, because of the large number of fraud cases, due to the lack of regulation on this issue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
With bounty hunters there is a little problem. Once they receive most of the bounty hunters will sell of once they receive tokens. Due to this the price will come down.
But bounty tokens are not so huge tokens, and one more reason is the market is also falling.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
I do not think that bounty hunters, as it can affect the price of the coin, a large devastation will affect the big bonuses on the ico, if the project is really good, then no one will sell their coins very low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think bounty hunters have little impact on the price of ico tokens. If we carefully observe that the tokens distributed by bounty missions only account for 5%-15% of the total, even lower! If 1,000 people participate in this project, then each bounty hunter's reward will be as low as 0.1%! How does such a low holding rate affect prices?
Activity: 199
No, it's not. All bounty hunter doesn't run for a pizza money. Most of them keep their coin hold for the good profits. I think those dumpers are the Pre ICO Investors. Who got 20-75% extra and then they dump the coins by selling low price. It's not the bounty hunters fault. But, if the projects are relly good then price will recover very soon. Don't worry about it mate.
Activity: 196
Many interested people in a certain token. And there are different tokens that carry the success of sales. But hunters are the only people who just can offer the same tokens at low prices.
Activity: 141
I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
In my opinion, bounty hunters are not the cause of the token price of the ICO token or coin. Coin or token owners are many who can do it, while most bounty hunters have some just because the allocation for bounty percentage is only a little.
Activity: 490
Even if bounty percentage allocated is 5%, can the 5% tokens swallow up all the remainder of the investors tokens. I don't think so. Those who got big bonus of 20% and over alone can sink the whole coin volume by dumping it. Bounty participants are those that even keep the coins, hoping it will moon for them to have success.
Activity: 99
Most of bounty hunters and early investors don't want wait any additional day when the coin is on the exchange, that's why the price falls. Otherwise, if early investors are focused on long-term, than we can see more interesting start of trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
bounty hunters are affecting the market but without bounty and airdrops they cant do mass adoption.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Indeed most of the time bounty hunters dump the coins they earn from participating in projects as soon as the coin is listed which lead to price dip. Sometime they don't even care whether the coin has potential or not, they just dump it.
You will have to wait for the price to go up in order to get profit. It can take a few months sometimes.
Activity: 136
Probably yes bounty make the price dip. But not all bounty hunters sell immediately there token after they recieve. There are just some people dont care what ico goals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
You need to expand all the projects individually. There are bad projects where there was a great reward there, of course, the bounty hunters are guilty of collapsing the price, and if the project is cool, but it has fallen, it's not because of bounty hunters, there are a number of other reasons.
Activity: 154
Yeah,  I think it also affects Ico price as the hunters will wanna take profits instantly and leave the project thereby causing huge amount of dump to the coin,  although the exchange that such Ico will list to also affects the price,  if it's a shit exchange it will affect the price  negatively svd if it's a good exchange it affects the price in a good manners
Activity: 246
The main cause of ICO dip is their team who want some easy money and doesn't care about the project or community, just as always
Pages:
Jump to: