Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you? - page 11. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Looks shit to me,because if there are problems with your weekly stakes you wont get paid at the end of the campaign! what if they have adjust some bounty rules and you didnt know it ? you wont get paid and that is surely  scam! nonsense ! spreadsheet should be always there for you to trackyour progress  stay away from this site because they can do anything they want easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
I dont think, that this project is scam. And I can proof that.

So, the owners of the BountyHive is team Amazix. If u're not newbie in bounties - u should know them. And:
1) The scam rate of their companies is pretty small.
2) Here is really perspective and interesting ICO
3) Later BountyHive will add tables. So, that shady is only for now, later everythink would be ok  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
Stay away if you arent so sure what you are getting into,personally i dont trust the system because there are no way you would track your progress what if theres something wrong about your stakes ? you wont get paid exactly what they have promised,that is surely a redflag already less transparency is never a good thing when it comes to money.
You should always be on your guard whenever there is an ICO. There is a lot of scams going around collecting Ethereum.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 29, 2018, 04:29:52 PM
Stay away if you arent so sure what you are getting into,personally i dont trust the system because there are no way you would track your progress what if theres something wrong about your stakes ? you wont get paid exactly what they have promised,that is surely a redflag already less transparency is never a good thing when it comes to money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
Now I believe LuckyToken. I don't remember bounties ever suspicious me. Maybe I'm a really lucky Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

Based on the participation rate, 5k within a few hours, it seems impossible to me. Most likely a scam.

Also I had the same aim. How can these numbers be reached in a few minutes? Very little transparency.
Work with hundreds of shares and then give you alms as a simple airdrop.
I think that soon the best bounty hunters will abandon this platform en masse.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
Looks shady because there are no way to track your progress,they are the ones who can manipulate the stakes easily because we dont have any proofs! These are people that can easily steal your stakes because theres no one who can complaint about them,if there are no proofs there will be no crime committed that is why these no reports required seems to be just another bait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
This site is too young to scam I think. It is the most popular bounty platform so the situation like filling all slots during a day can be real.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 03:16:21 PM
Although, we do not get to see the number of participants and how stakes are awarded on the platform, yet i believe in their sincerity. I once thought that since they already have registered members on their platform, and that most of them are in their telegram group. This makes virtually everyone to easily notice that a new project is out and they quickly fill it up. Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to fill up. In this telegram group, there are thousands of members in there. I have never had any issue with bountyhive and i believe they do their work with sincerity. Also, they have made the work easier for bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
Yeah suspicous asf,that is why iam not joining these campaigns from their website there are less transparency with their system.No spreadsheet how would you track the progress of the campaign? they can easily do whatever they want to get most of the stakes from the campaign! I wont be joining any of these i would rather stick with the trusted manager here.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
Who or what is Tudor?  Can someone please provide more information.  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 29, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
I decided not to participate yet. Some of my friends participate in the companies bountyhive and say that they receive good enough awards. The creators have promised to add tables with results soon and I'm waiting for it to appear to join. Now I'm just scared to participate in it. Suddenly I disqualifiziert, and I won't know about it!
I receive some good reward from Them for my creation like maybe media. trusting their platform because tudor already have some finish campaign at Bitcointalk more than 15-20. They have 20k member and each campaign maybe 3-5k Member sure will full on a few hours or maybe 1 day. for this problem like the spreadsheet and which tier we are, maybe they will have at future mate. Its 1 month passed since they launch you cant have so many feature with a short time
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 29, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
Bountyhive can easily manipulate the stakes,participant list because there are no existing spreadsheey like what we have in traditional bounty campaigns that is why im only joining these campaigns from the good managers in bitcointalk,bountyhive might benefit most of the hunters because it wont require you to post reports but they can easily manipulate the stakes so they would have more tokens than these bounty hunters.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
I decided not to participate yet. Some of my friends participate in the companies bountyhive and say that they receive good enough awards. The creators have promised to add tables with results soon and I'm waiting for it to appear to join. Now I'm just scared to participate in it. Suddenly I disqualifiziert, and I won't know about it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
March 29, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
Well, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and I've joined some of the campaigns.
I'll let you know how it ends.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 29, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
Iam not having  a problem at BountyHive atleast they are active admin and other think to help communitcy do you know the problem we meet on Bounty ? some BM not responding problem bounty just update the spread whent he doing wrong we bountyhunter complain but he not respond us. BountyHive its a new platform runing 1 month i think for the transparancy for Spreadsheet will add soon at future.

are you already see campaign Tudor using spreadsheet like maybe Pundi ? its just new feature we no need some report and other think and their are have some escrow & roadmap for distribution token.
Activity: 12
March 29, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
If your in a bounty situation which does not show you the participants you know your in a scam.  Period.  This info should be readily available if they want to be taken serious. 

Bounty team is taking those tokens boys.  Just think it through.  For non scammers it doesn't seem obvious until you think about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Guys to be honest with you I though this website was / is legit? Because they used to do marketing campaigns all over the bitcointalk forum and I do believe that not many companies get privileged to be enabled to market here as companies that do advertisements should or even are checked by some mods. Well there is a lot of money to be made, specially in bounty campaigns and of course when theirs money you will have some people trying to earn it. I guess thanks all for pointing this out that bountyhive is shady company, I guess I will quit campaigns I have with them after reading this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
March 29, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
This is really great to know that this website seems suspicious. When you have 5k users for a Twitter campaign, you will receive maybe some pennies in return.

The real outcome stay away from this website!
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 29, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
There will always some shady business with these managers,especially when we are talking about millions of worth tokens that is why i aint joining any of their bounties because theres no spreadsheet,they can always says that the bounty is closed but in the real thing there are few people who have joined and most of the participants are themselves  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: