Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BSV a bubble ? - page 4. (Read 978 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 17, 2020, 01:57:51 PM
The reason why BSV was capable of "going so high" which it actually didn't was that there are so few places that lists BSV, which means there is no volume for it, which means if you spend even just a few thousand dollars you can change the price of it.
oh really ? that was interesting to hear  . thanks for such info  but not just that , i hear also that bsv is backed by some popular personalities on the crypto space  . i think that was also the reason for its sudden pump because those big guys can use thier power or wealth to manipulate the coin according to thier taste   .  overall , i still think that this bsv is still a bubble and will going to burst soon   . that is why i dont get overwhelmed after the release of this coin .
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 17, 2020, 01:30:50 PM
The reason why BSV was capable of "going so high" which it actually didn't was that there are so few places that lists BSV, which means there is no volume for it, which means if you spend even just a few thousand dollars you can change the price of it.

Not that you can sell all of your BSV anywhere to make thousands of dollars, there is no volume to allow such a thing to happen. You could have a million dollars worth of BSV and as soon as you decide to sell it you would destroy all of BSV market, which is why it was also so easy to increase its price as well. In the end bitcoin has 8 million new btc printed everyday and it is still fine, BSV has nowhere remotely enough volume to actually cover anything that major let alone every single day of doing that is impossible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 17, 2020, 10:23:13 AM
BSV recently seen growth of more than 100% in one day
but not have enough liquidity.
many exchanges already delisted long time ago,
Is there any future of BSV?

Its volume is very large at large exchanges such as Hotbit, Okex, Huobi Global.  That's almost 1 billion dollars in volume every day, and I don't think this is a small number.  so BSV is undoubtedly a potential coin being manipulated by Craigh Wright.  This could be a good time for us to buy and hold it until the halving of bitcoin takes place.  I predict its price could reach $ 400 in a short time.
Look at its liquidity, you will know that coin doesnt have good liquidity as a #5 rank coinmarketcap
beside that, remember that it is crypto, which has low marketcap compared with other asset. it is very very possible to manipulate by someone/company
at this time, BSV already down more than 30% from last high price. Im sure that pump in BSV is over
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
January 17, 2020, 09:23:26 AM

Every cryptocoin has a future and age. The growth of BSV in the last few days is indeed unexpected, how not, a coin that has been considered a scam now really shows its ability, many people speculate this is manipulation, I think it's not entirely manipulation of some people, but indeed this BSV brings its own atmosphere , from there created the attention of investors / traders to trade. If I myself responded positively, with the good volume of BSV in the market, why don't we participate in trading even though it has a little capital too, but it will warm up to face the next event.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 17, 2020, 09:14:28 AM
BSV is so hype, it can attract a lot of investors that's why we are seeing it pump like that big.
Actually if you are not a believer of BSV, you would say it's a bubble but for those who believe on CSW story, they will invest and hold no matter what happen.

after the pump, a lot of article was published regarding BSV, some even says BSV is going for an exit scam, but there's no basis for that.
I just think it's just normal because the market is hype and very unpredictable.
Activity: 560
January 17, 2020, 09:11:43 AM

Its volume is very large at large exchanges such as Hotbit, Okex, Huobi Global.  That's almost 1 billion dollars in volume every day, and I don't think this is a small number.  so BSV is undoubtedly a potential coin being manipulated by Craigh Wright.  This could be a good time for us to buy and hold it until the halving of bitcoin takes place.  I predict its price could reach $ 400 in a short time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 17, 2020, 07:09:24 AM
Well it is Pumped so hard these few days

Well anything can be a bubble, genuine/non genuine, legit/non-legit
Just depends on how FOMO it went

Anything can went FOMO, ranging from a piece of doll to a luxury yatch
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
January 17, 2020, 06:39:57 AM

Be careful if you want to invest with a coin that is pumped like this BSV. Yes I think it's a bubble that is getting ready to break, so for better you stay away from BSV. The increase in BSV prices in the market is indeed very tempting but you must refrain yourself from entering the market in such situations.
That is true BSV should not be an investment during this period as the value of this coin has risen very high in the last few days and there will certainly be a huge correction if the market begins to decline. I think if you are holding, you should consider selling early because the current price is very good and you can wait to buy again at a cheaper price. Crypto market is creating many opportunities for us and this year there will be a lot of big changes.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
January 17, 2020, 04:40:04 AM
don't get stuck with a temporary pump, it's just a moment's HYPE, I'm sure the price will go down again, at least half of the highest price at the pump yesterday,
We can see market movements when using the time frame of the week or month, and BSV, it is still quite difficult to predict if you use a large time frame, so don't trust the pump too much yesterday,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
January 17, 2020, 12:58:48 AM

Be careful if you want to invest with a coin that is pumped like this BSV. Yes I think it's a bubble that is getting ready to break, so for better you stay away from BSV. The increase in BSV prices in the market is indeed very tempting but you must refrain yourself from entering the market in such situations.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2020, 12:51:27 AM

BSV has been here for long and surely it wasn't a bubble about the Pumping upto 100% these past days,but i am thinking about this being manipulated because though all of the Bitcoin Fork currencies got Good movements yet not enough to make this High specially that we are just near halving and still waiting.hope many investors gains on this and not become a victims because now we see the slowly downing means there are chances for investors to get out first before it completely dumped.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
January 17, 2020, 12:30:29 AM

Sorry, but the future looks bleak for BSV.

I mean it's pretty obvious that it is a bubble already, 100% in a day, 500% in a month? What the hell is that kind of spike? Someone big is manipulating and raking profits and laughing his ass cashing and counting the money from all the suckers who fell for their scam trick.
Activity: 756
January 16, 2020, 11:54:59 PM
It is more than just a bubble. It is a fake bubble, a replica bubble. It so happens that the team of this bubble is rich enough and known enough to convince other people and support it with fake pumps. But sooner or later, this altcoin will eventually burst. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 16, 2020, 11:39:20 PM
there is always a future to these coins that have high rank, strong marketing and ability to manipulate the market
the question we should ask ourselves is do we feel safe to invest in this coin, or maybe there are projects that have the same if not better future and are much safer investments...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 16, 2020, 10:44:17 PM
I think most of the community knew that this was a trap and only the supporters tried to pump the coin. I guess many traders have took the chance to make a profit in it and might have sold already. BSV is not a reliable alt and there is no real purpose to it. Its just a pump/dump coin so better to stay away from it.
Until now, this coin is only a tool for investors to make profits and BSV does not really have much value in investing, so if choose long term investment, risk will be great. Currently, the coin is undergoing a major correction today and will undoubtedly return to the $200 price soon since the coin is difficult to stabilize. Of course, depends on the value of Bitcoin because this is the coin that decides the next trend for all altcoins available in this market.

Personally, I would just follow these coins and look for a less volatile coin because those coins will be a good long term investment for me.

Right now, Bitcoin SV is again pumping quite well. After a strong pump which was followed by an equally strong correction, we are now seeing another pump. This might again give Bitcoin SV a double digit growth today in percentage. Those who know how to play with a pump and dump coin may make money out of this shitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 16, 2020, 10:34:41 PM
I think most of the community knew that this was a trap and only the supporters tried to pump the coin. I guess many traders have took the chance to make a profit in it and might have sold already. BSV is not a reliable alt and there is no real purpose to it. Its just a pump/dump coin so better to stay away from it.
Until now, this coin is only a tool for investors to make profits and BSV does not really have much value in investing, so if choose long term investment, risk will be great. Currently, the coin is undergoing a major correction today and will undoubtedly return to the $200 price soon since the coin is difficult to stabilize. Of course, depends on the value of Bitcoin because this is the coin that decides the next trend for all altcoins available in this market.

Personally, I would just follow these coins and look for a less volatile coin because those coins will be a good long term investment for me.
Activity: 1050
January 16, 2020, 10:26:41 PM

BSV coin has a strong community that's been so active since 2019, and based on the current status on its market; this has biggest potential. Same with other coins that has sufficient and increasing value, BSV's future will somehow a brighter one. More exchanges will be awaiting to list this coin in the right time, when market fully come with their benchmark.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 16, 2020, 09:56:32 PM
The future for BSV is that if Craig Wright proves that he is real Satoshi, BSV will go to the moon. But if all his efforts were to fail then BSV would surely lose more than 99% of the present value. You can bet on it but I think the success rate will be very low, we will wait for the results in February, the deadline for Craig Wright to carry out the relevant proofs. And also up to now I still don't see the usefulness of this project for the community. Not too many investors are interested in this project and it make  prices to be manipulated very easy

If Craig Wright were to somehow win this case, I can see the price of BSV going up. But, I don't think it will be anywhere near Bitcoin. It will probably pump up really hard like it has done the last couple of days and then end up trading around where it should be whenever the hype dies down and the price correction occurs. There's a good opportunity to make some money from it, but I'm still not sure I would trust the pumped up price to hold long term.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
January 16, 2020, 09:35:30 PM
yes it is.
i am totally sure BSV and their team creating a show like that because they need attention,because it's totally make no sense for me,who on earth want put a lot of money to pumping a "clone".
but,as a trader perpective,all is welcome.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1409
January 16, 2020, 01:57:59 PM

Market manipulation at its finest.  There is no reason for a pump like that for almost any coin.  I'd advise to stay away from any coin that 24hours goes 100% or higher without cause.  If you arent in the group that knows you are the fish they are feeding on. 
Pages:
Jump to: