Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BSV a bubble ? - page 6. (Read 978 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 16, 2020, 01:09:42 AM
I wouldn't really call it a bubble. More of a quick pump due to news coming out about the coin. It was pretty obvious it was about to crash pretty hard and a lot of people were going to lose some money. Positive news can have a huge impact on the price of coins. This is why I'm looking forward to the news to start picking up on the gains on Bitcoin. Once they do, I'm sure the price will really start to snowball and take off.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 16, 2020, 12:55:41 AM
BSV recently seen growth of more than 100% in one day
but not have enough liquidity.
many exchanges already delisted long time ago,
Is there any future of BSV?

It's a bubble caused by a manipulation on its price. The bubble gets burst and we will see that a big drop into the price of bitcoin SV too. The roller coaster is about to go down again after those manipulators from the inside of BSV can't stand even longer with its multi million dollars pump for BSV.
There is no future for BSV and it's only a garbage coin by faketoshi.
This coin is fully manipulated and controlled by the garbage pumpers from inside of BSV.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 16, 2020, 12:05:24 AM
Yes BSV is looking like that because it has been down more than 30% now and still going on down maybe it can reach under $100 soon because of a lot of negative talks on going with BSV, better stay away for BSV now.

I agree with you. In fact, when I knew that BSV doubled in price, I knew this was a coin being manipulated and certainly if you buy, you will face a lot of big risks. I think this time should limit investment and wait for the market to correct because there will certainly be many other coins that will drop in price very quickly in a short time. I was also very surprised about the rise of BSV and also very worried about the future of this coin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 15, 2020, 11:46:45 PM
Yes BSV is looking like that because it has been down more than 30% now and still going on down maybe it can reach under $100 soon because of a lot of negative talks on going with BSV, better stay away for BSV now.

What happened was just a trap. There was a fake pump to cause people to buy due to FOMO. And then all of a sudden, the bubble is bursting. Right now, the red line is going straight down. Any fake attempt to pump this shitcoin will always backfire and end up like this. Again, stay away from BSV.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2020, 11:35:19 PM

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 15, 2020, 03:11:06 PM
yeah it seems like
this BSV is going to turn into scam coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 15, 2020, 03:04:20 PM

No... Pure manipulation to pull in suckers who wants to buy high. Don't ever buy the top Wink.

These last few days has seen massive altcoin moves, especially with privacy coins, and coins with "bitcoin" in their name. I predict DEX projects will mega moon this year, due to demand for decentralized applications, trading, and more. Which is why I'm accumulating BLOCK among other promising projects right now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 15, 2020, 02:24:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: