Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BTC Halal ? - page 5. (Read 772 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
December 17, 2017, 11:02:55 AM
what is said to be haram is when something we gain can harm others. but i think the income from btc does not harm anyone so i think more that this is not haram
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 17, 2017, 11:02:04 AM
Yes it is, now let we think,
if you want to buy other currency, hold it, and the price is increase, and you sell it and make profit,
what is different with bitcoin ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
I personally think bitcoin halal, but there are some things that make can not halah. Like in terms of getting it, like from gambling. Because Muslims are forbidden to gamble, so if using bitcoin to gamble then bitcoin will be not halal. Thank ypu
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 17, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
In Muslim countries a lot of living of the poor and uneducated people. Perhaps this was the reason that they have become an endless stream of terrorists. If bitcoin can make people to improve their education then they will not have to have a desire to take revenge on the world? The preachers of Islam, understand it, and so they are campaigning against bitcoin.
So many beggars have turned into religion experts, did you know that Israel is paying uneducated and hungry people to jump virgins in this world and with the promise of jumping multiple virgins in the next world?
No body is campaigning against Bitcoin, *we are literally begging for more Bitcoin, (note, *we means me and my organization).
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
December 17, 2017, 10:53:15 AM
you shouldn't mix cryptocurrency with religion.And i think bitcoin is halal because we have to do hard work to earn btc and in Islam we can see that buy or sell is halal so bitcoin is halal
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
December 17, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
We all know that Halal is a thing to be cared about for a Muslim, I think when we can get money / bitcoin in a good way then I would say that it is HALAL and when we get Bitcoin in a bad way then I would call that a HARAM thing. That is the perception that is mentioned by many experts of Islamic religion, Halal is a process that we do so the way we get something / goods in accordance with Islamic religious teachings.

As the teachings we received earlier that everything that is prohibited by God and this will continue to be preserved and will determine how a Muslim can maintain his Islam. I strongly support a HALAL thing because I am also a Muslim and I want to obey the worship and run it all according to what is ordered by Allah SWT.
When you think of it Bitcoin is just a currency and aside from the common misconception in which it is tied as a dark web money that is use for buying drugs and other criminal services in its original function it is just money just like other Fiat currency where it is being used for those bad things way back before Bitcoin was created. For the Muslims I have little knowledge about their beliefs but the way I see how they can build a billion dollar business and adapt through change I think Bitcoin is permissible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 10:37:26 AM
BTC is halal, because in the law of buying and selling in Islam there must be sellers and buyers. And when they agree to buy and sell the goods, it means that there is agreement and causes something to be halal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 10:35:12 AM
as long as we get bitcoin with the result of hard work then I think bitcoin is not kosher.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 17, 2017, 10:34:57 AM
We all know that Halal is a thing to be cared about for a Muslim, I think when we can get money / bitcoin in a good way then I would say that it is HALAL and when we get Bitcoin in a bad way then I would call that a HARAM thing. That is the perception that is mentioned by many experts of Islamic religion, Halal is a process that we do so the way we get something / goods in accordance with Islamic religious teachings.

As the teachings we received earlier that everything that is prohibited by God and this will continue to be preserved and will determine how a Muslim can maintain his Islam. I strongly support a HALAL thing because I am also a Muslim and I want to obey the worship and run it all according to what is ordered by Allah SWT.
Activity: 12
December 17, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
why you have to mix cryptocurrencies with religion?

Just from a financial standpoint, the halal question is a hugely important question, because that's another 20% of the population of the planet that may or may not participate in Bitcoin.  It will affect the price and speed of bitcoin's adoption.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:27:36 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I decided to get back into bitcoin recently. I would like to tell my sad Bitcoin story. It's a Tragic drama! I had 10 Bitcoin in 2013 I gambled it away on poker. I was not sure about it then and was into making money another way. That was really stupid for sure.  THE END Could have been worse Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 10:28:50 AM
No BTC is a pig?! What kind of question  is this, how do you even eat a bitcoin?!
Activity: 211
December 17, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions

very interesting question im sure one or two imam can create reason why bitcoin is not halal
but as things are today i think yes bitcoin is maybe MOST halal currency in world  Cheesy
USD is least halal currency , USD is complete and tottally haram
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
December 17, 2017, 10:24:27 AM
why you have to mix cryptocurrencies with religion? What's your point? Did Satoshi dediced how to kill/cut a portion of BTC with the halal method?
Really, don't mix 2 different, way different things, what if it's not? Muslim will not buy it?
Good for the others, if you consider BTC halal good for you as well.. really this kind of questions triggers me..

This is exactly my thought. The moment people start singing religious songs into something so liberal, its a way to ensure some people are kept in the dark for ever. Anybody who is into bitcoin that does not scam, steal or even engage in robbing someone else resources but can still not make peace with himself as to whether its halal or not, is probably not free minded as for those bitcoin is originally meant for. Whether Muslim or any other religion, there are some basic moral rules and the moment that has been violated you are not in consonance with any religious teachings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:20:54 AM
I do not know kosher bitcoin or not, which has not been discussed about halal bitcoin, that is my knowledge. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 10:16:41 AM
Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions

I think you're misplaced dude, I think you should ask the teachers who are experts in religion. but in the digital world all has nothing to do with beliefs, what else a religion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 10:13:35 AM
many people think that trading is forbidden because it is gambling. but if we look carefully trading especially bitcoin is a form of business that is followed by a detailed and clear analysis. trading as well as opening a business. people open a business without knowing the business will run smoothly or not even bitcoin trading
Activity: 336
Personal Account
December 17, 2017, 10:11:35 AM
same i always think about it.but i don,t know about it.please same one clear me .
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 10:09:45 AM
I think halal, and no problem. because bitcoin is like a cash currency, which is used as a transaction tool. the difference is bitcoin is virtual money and fiat the real money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
December 17, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
According to my point of view, trading bitcoin is just like you buy a land for $100k today and after 5 days you want to sell it and somebody pays you $150k, so this methodology of profiting is not prohibited in islam because this is called trade and profits gained in trade isn't prohibited even in islam.
However, islamic scholars have still not found any prohibiting  aspect in bitcoin, so you can continue buying, trading, spending it
Pages:
Jump to: