Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BTT a good investment for us ??? - page 2. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 06, 2019, 02:19:22 PM
can't say that yet.. the token has just been created.. its just the hype from binance that keeping the price high..lets just wait as we know that bear market is still on

Hyped by Justin Sun, I can't believe that people are falling for it, a token created for a platform that once was meant to be a p2p free file sharing
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 02:33:01 PM
can't say that yet.. the token has just been created.. its just the hype from binance that keeping the price high..lets just wait as we know that bear market is still on
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 04, 2019, 11:35:15 AM
I think everything at the moment is moving in response to the overall bear market. Even good projects struggle to gain any price. For a realistic assessment of what the price may become, I think we'd need to wait until the bear market is over and we start to see some rises.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 04, 2019, 11:14:37 AM
Us ? Not all . its up to you whether you will invest on it or not . i heard about btt recently and i must say that it is a trendy ico with a good number of sales .

You can try it if you want to but for us , we are already contented on what crypto has to offer .

For me this is the token used to pump and dump, I don't see any potential for this project.

That is also what im thinking about at first but after i see the name bittorrent , my doubts were instantly erased  .  bittorent is a legit torrent brand before until now .   its popular , thats why it got alot of attention .
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
February 04, 2019, 10:54:20 AM
BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.
I have heard about the project and was thrill with the project records made by the project within some minutes. However, the project seems to be doing good in the market and there's nothing better than to invest into a project which have huge community support along with good concept. I believe the project is a good investment but you still need to be more careful and dont be greedy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 04, 2019, 07:57:27 AM
If we take into account the fact that ICO BitTorent collected $7 million in sales in the first 20 minutes of sales, then I think their token is quite promising and has good growth potential in the future. Moreover, we all know the project Torrent, it has great fame and a good reputation. Therefore, I consider BTT tokens worth buying and increasing their volumes on their wallets.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 04, 2019, 06:50:11 AM
I can understand you, this is good but it's too early to make predictions when conditions cannot be predicted. I can only wait now
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
February 04, 2019, 05:21:00 AM
BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.
Stop talking about that in here, look at all of these answers above me and they didn't even understand about that. these guys are giving a lot of garbage feedbacks without known about BTT. It has a working product and this link is enough to explain is it worth to invest in? https://icodrops.com/bittorrent/ 6x return in this big bearish trend and what a surprise.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 04, 2019, 04:48:29 AM
This is one question nobody will give you a definite answer to, investing has its risk and you lose or win, but to invest in a project to have done 5X in a bear market and suspicion of price manipulation is nothing to desire for now. I will wait for weeks and see how the adoption of the tokens by the users is going to play out before investing
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 03:21:33 AM
Wow its been up way more than i initial thought
from 5 sats to 20 satoshis https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bittorrent
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 03, 2019, 11:39:37 AM
I would not try to expect for mid term but you can see that this coin is a potential coin to be the pump and dump coin. Just try to take this one as my short term investment and i made a little profit from my initial amount yesterday. it has a product but we can't still expect a lot from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 11:00:08 AM
someone pumping it now
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 10:23:17 AM
There is a big hype recently about the token, Binance sold all tokens in 10 minutes, I would avoid buying it because after bubble comes to end, you will loose your money.
Activity: 756
February 03, 2019, 10:17:20 AM
So far I see no point in talking about success, still at an early stage and the bears in the market do not allow us to predict its further movement. So I think, as long as the tron will be considered only a prospect.
the most important thing is that I myself better to wait until the coin will experience a good price increase, because to get success in investing the coin is very difficult and requires great effort
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 03, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

its hard to predict in this red market,,
but i think when the green is coming, the price could grow more than 1000% my friend because btt is good and potential project  Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 09:03:58 AM
And what is the use case of this token? Now we will have to pay for downloading torrent in BTT token? Or why BTT token was created?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 03, 2019, 08:38:14 AM

I really don't like it and I don't think that I'm gonna buy it anytime soon. Bittorrent was born with the idea of p2p file sharing, all free, as a spiritual successor of napster and emule. I don't recognize it anymore
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 03, 2019, 08:31:11 AM
For me this is the token used to pump and dump, I don't see any potential for this project. The price of BTT has increased 5 times compared to the ICO price and now it is decreasing every day, clearly the price of BTT has been manipulated to implement pumping and dumping from large investors. Don't buy this token at this time or you'll regret it
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
February 03, 2019, 07:47:48 AM
for now, I think BTT is only good for short-term profits because now it's very difficult to expect profit from holding tokens / coins for a long period of time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
February 03, 2019, 07:24:09 AM
This is a bear market so I won't expect much returns from a token like BTT though the ICO sold out within minutes. We really have to wait for a good time and now it is too early to judge. If this was January 2018 them we could have easily expected atleast 10x returns on listing as it will be much more hyped.
Pages:
Jump to: