Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BTT a good investment for us ??? - page 3. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 07:18:40 AM
It's too early to speculate the profits on this project but if you believe on the team behind then close your eyes on the daily price as this might get affected with the current market situation. Getting profits seems need a long term plan while we are still in market recovery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 07:00:56 AM
The fact that it sold out very quickly means there is an uneven distribution which will inevitably lead to price manipulation. They should have spread out the sale to make it more stable, for now I'd invest more in Tron instead which is a good solid investment
how much profit are you expecting from tron Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 03, 2019, 06:57:20 AM
The fact that it sold out very quickly means there is an uneven distribution which will inevitably lead to price manipulation. They should have spread out the sale to make it more stable, for now I'd invest more in Tron instead which is a good solid investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
February 03, 2019, 06:49:42 AM
BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.
So far I see no point in talking about success, still at an early stage and the bears in the market do not allow us to predict its further movement. So I think, as long as the tron will be considered only a prospect.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 03, 2019, 05:30:32 AM
As this point, we can't really tell, since it's listing the price pick up, however, it went down hard as well. Although, others may argue that its solid and legit, we can't discount the fact that it can be pum-and-dump tokens as well. So we need to be careful as well know that anything is possible. So for me it's still 50/50 at this point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 04:01:48 AM
BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.
Pages:
Jump to: