Pages:
Author

Topic: Is buying GRIN a good decision now? - page 2. (Read 284 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 08, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
GRIN got a huge pump to $14 but now it has dumped to $3+. Will it be wise to invest in GRIN now or I have to wait some times more? Does it have any chance to get dumped too.
Do your own analysis about the price instead of taking financial advises from random strangers. If you think the price will be pumped back to $14 (after doing your own research) and willing to take a risk, then go ahead, invest whatever you can afford to lose. If you think the price won't be pumped and will instead fall, then don't go for it. Period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 08, 2019, 02:39:33 PM
While it may be a good project to invest for the long term, the current price may be high so wait for it to come more down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 02:12:39 PM
i will be wary too much hype https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 08, 2019, 02:12:00 PM
Have missed the pump of Grin and now feeling a little bitter for not believing my friend to invest when the value is just a penny,now the price dumped to $3 so i think i shall wait for atleast back to penny value before purchasing to add in my holdings
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
February 08, 2019, 01:23:05 PM
Looks like the interest about GRIN died after the initial hype pf being accepted here as a payment method, and I don't see any signs of stop.
I plan to wait until GRIN drops under a dollar and will buy few hundred to test the water.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
February 08, 2019, 01:11:36 PM
Pumping and dumoing is part of the game or we can say its a market cycle if you truely believe in their tech and team i think you should invest and the project will definitely gain if they come up with practical solutions.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 08, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
GRIN got a huge pump to $14 but now it has dumped to $3+. Will it be wise to invest in GRIN now or I have to wait some times more? Does it have any chance to get dumped too.

Because of its emission schedule is not. Grin should be cheapest like 2-3 years from now. But if you look short term is possible. Because Grin is not listed on many big exchanges. And listing on exchanges makes hype. So you can make some short term profit there.  
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 08, 2019, 11:59:25 AM
Well it really depends and i think you gotta put yourself into it to know if its a good coin

As a public chain bias person, i would not favor privacy coins here because i believe when we comes to money (Public money)
IT is important to be transparent instead of hiding it
I mean people would have different aspect and opinion, but i believe transparency is the way to go
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
February 08, 2019, 11:50:18 AM
No one can say that this is the right time to buy grin. Better follow your instincts so you will not blame anyone once you decide. It is your money at stake. Maybe you are just looking for a guide or ideas to contemplate with.  Wink
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 08, 2019, 11:24:22 AM
You must analyze how much demand for grind and i guess the price of grin will go to the another bottom level. You an put a little money at this rate and try to keep some of your amount to buy in another rate when it reaches the bottom. To spent all of your money in the one price looks a terrible idea.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 08, 2019, 11:12:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: