Pages:
Author

Topic: Is CHINA CONTROLLING Bitcoin? - page 75. (Read 92646 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 01:43:44 PM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?
china not have control of BTC. but mr. satoshi nakamoto. I leave that. if you know the people of china.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 11:46:27 AM
I do not know, I know, China is the largest country bitcoin users, so it's possible. You may also be able to use bitcoin there and probably very many companies that pay you bitcoin in china, it could make Chinese control bitcoin
Activity: 588
June 24, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
Chines people are interesting bitcoin so much  and chine is so crowded contry it is important bitcoin price to i m nıt sure they are controling bitcoin but chines people effective in prices

yes i think china controls the price, whereby when the Chinese market rise very high, other market always follow, and vice versa when the Chinese market fell, all markets are also fell.

At this moment all the bitcoin prices up and down is effected from the Chinese market. and  bitcoin price is controlled indirectly by the china market. We are seeing $100 change is price daily which is hugh.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
June 24, 2016, 11:25:28 AM
Chines people are interesting bitcoin so much  and chine is so crowded contry it is important bitcoin price to i m nıt sure they are controling bitcoin but chines people effective in prices

yes i think china controls the price, whereby when the Chinese market rise very high, other market always follow, and vice versa when the Chinese market fell, all markets are also fell.
Activity: 812
June 24, 2016, 11:20:00 AM
Miners control Bitcoin. If you are worried about other miners holding to much control, then invest in mining.
But mining will not be so profitable after halving, so why see your money going in rabbit hole? Huh
I think with that money doing trading will be a nice idea, isn't it? Huh Huh

Mining is profitable if you are large in number, united, have a business of bitcoin mining and have a long term vision. These all the things are with Chinese and therefore they are successful in mining and getting profits.  If we need to get profits we need to invest in hardware like a business and only then it can be profitable.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2016, 11:12:33 AM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 24, 2016, 11:06:20 AM
Miners control Bitcoin. If you are worried about other miners holding to much control, then invest in mining.
But mining will not be so profitable after halving, so why see your money going in rabbit hole? Huh
I think with that money doing trading will be a nice idea, isn't it? Huh Huh
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
June 24, 2016, 11:04:02 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 24, 2016, 10:50:27 AM
China is a major economic force in the world today. they are comparable with the united states of america. economic strength is growing so fast. as well as on bitcoin, they also control bitcoin because most bitcoin now scattered in china.
Its not that bitcoin is scattered in China, its the bitcoin nodes and the big mining farms are present in china due to low electricity fees and the setup costs for setting a mining farm, probably there are still US based persons controlling those farms in China. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 24, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
China is a major economic force in the world today. they are comparable with the united states of america. economic strength is growing so fast. as well as on bitcoin, they also control bitcoin because most bitcoin now scattered in china.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 24, 2016, 10:43:12 AM
i think chine conrolling bitcoing price and they are spacualte bitcoin price too when we analysis bitcoin price we can understand easy there is a speculation who want to do it i think chine doing it
Yup they are controlling the bitcoin price as they are very good speculators and their government is facing huge debt problems and their economy can also collapse like Greece and Argentina, so they are well aware of it and have started taking precautions as early as possible.
Activity: 560
June 24, 2016, 10:40:14 AM
Many speculations but no evidence at all that China is controlling Bitcoin. In fact I don't beleive that any country is controlling the Bitcoin. If that ever happens, that one or more countries take control over it then Bitcoin will lose one of it's main characteristics, that is independent and with no control of any institution.

70% of hashing power is coming from China, what other evidence do you want? Grin
ohh. I do not think many religious china knows bitcoin. maybe around the world knows bitcoin.
June 24, 2016, 10:39:12 AM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

I do not believe that China is the control of bitcoin. I even believe that Japan took control of bitcoin, based on my knowledge. because when China took control of coins ,? wow edi

China has the highest users as well miners. For this reason more people believe bitcoin is controlled by China..
ohh. I do not think many religious china knows bitcoin. maybe around the world knows bitcoin.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
i think chine conrolling bitcoing price and they are spacualte bitcoin price too when we analysis bitcoin price we can understand easy there is a speculation who want to do it i think chine doing it
June 24, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

haha. indifferent to the china bitcoin. I think the Japanese control of bitcoin. because the words of satoshi. is a japanese name.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 24, 2016, 10:01:47 AM
They arent, they only control the price of bitcoin. I believe most of the recently big pump and dump are controlled by Chinese. Its not surprising they have a lot of miners and whales as well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 24, 2016, 07:29:06 AM
I think the strength of china can make them control the bitcoin. btcoin users in China very much. I am pretty sure china is one bitcoin strength in the future. they will have an effect on any action that could alter bitcoin prices in the market.
Activity: 518
June 24, 2016, 07:23:19 AM
I don't think China is controlling bitcoin already. It is just that more Chinese are seeking alternatives to yuan and their stock market, and bitcoin is what they think would fit what they are looking for. They might be influencers when it comes to price, but they for sure don't control it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
June 24, 2016, 07:18:15 AM

China now Controls Bitcoin (and that's just the Beginning)...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-now-controls-bitcoin-thats-just-beginning/

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has revealed that it is in discussions to launch its own digital currency. What does this mean for Bitcoin?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinas-plans-launch-currency-might-affect-bitcoin/

If you say Chinese owns more mining sites and more bitcoins, this maybe true. However, I don't think they will try to control bitcoin- these people want freedom and not control.

As for the Chinese PBOC digital currency, it just can't be compared with bitcoin. It is centralized, and even if it uses blockchain, it will still not giving the users what they needed- a globally accepted and decentralized digital currency!
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 24, 2016, 05:53:34 AM

China now Controls Bitcoin (and that's just the Beginning)...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-now-controls-bitcoin-thats-just-beginning/

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has revealed that it is in discussions to launch its own digital currency. What does this mean for Bitcoin?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinas-plans-launch-currency-might-affect-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: