Pages:
Author

Topic: Is CHINA CONTROLLING Bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 92646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 18, 2016, 09:27:18 AM
I think no, but if all of the miner in China make a collective agreement then they can control Bitcoin. But if they just do it alone, then we they can do nothing about it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 18, 2016, 08:51:35 AM
First was manufacturing of most international claimed products,
Then, the rare earth production. Supplying the worlds need,
and now, Bitcoin. Yes! Indeed. I believe they do.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 18, 2016, 08:44:48 AM
They are not directly controlling Bitcoins.
But still they are controlling a lot of Mining Power..

It is not just the mining power, look at the trading volumes in bitcoin exchanges.
Chinese love speculation/gambling and bitcoin's volatility attracts them.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
June 18, 2016, 06:41:47 AM
They are not directly controlling Bitcoins.
But still they are controlling a lot of Mining Power..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 06:35:38 AM
I do think China plays a major role in influencing bitcoin. Their official exchange too displays a generally inflated price.
But the fact is, China under plays their involvement in the influence of our beloved cryptocurrency.
Time will tell what happens and who infact was the major influence.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2016, 06:31:28 AM
Do Chinese love to own  USD really ?

Or is BTC just the right 'intermediate' / unpolitical currency - so good to have?

Well the reality is that most miners are Chinese so it tends that they are the one who has a lot of miners and it misleads that they are controlling bitcoin. They aren't the one controls bitcoin but all of us who are consumers that give demand to bitcoin.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
June 18, 2016, 05:50:45 AM
Do Chinese love to own  USD really ?

Or is BTC just the right 'intermediate' / unpolitical currency - so good to have?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
June 18, 2016, 04:23:15 AM
China is controlling bitcoin in the sense that it is the world's most populated country and most importantly Chinese adopted bitcoins early and as their markets are not stable in the last few months, a chunk of Chinese population is arming themselves with bitcoins to steer away from the possible threat of financial crisis (Majority of China's people were using bitcoins before Greece crisis and this crisis made them smarter).

Bitcoin is decentralized and it cannot be easily controlled even by the world's largest populated country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 03:53:49 AM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?
I do not believe that China is the control of bitcoin. because based on my studies. satoshi that the word comes from the japanese. He seems to be the invention of bitcoin. the mean bitcoin. That is the money of the computer. which you can exchange a real money
Activity: 151
June 17, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
no i dont think so. i think bitcoin is now become a global currency and not a regional one. therefore i dont think that china or any other country can control the bicoin. i think these are just the false news.

I agree with that. Most bitcoin are controlled by the western investors. You can name many of the large holders.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2016, 03:35:16 PM
no i dont think so. i think bitcoin is now become a global currency and not a regional one. therefore i dont think that china or any other country can control the bicoin. i think these are just the false news.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 17, 2016, 01:42:08 PM
No one will ever control bitcoin, that's it.

In terms of bitcoin price, Chinese exchanges always starting the trend in most of the cases, if they succeed in one exchange they will transfer to other exchange. If will be eaten by other exchanges, then that is the start of the price surges. Same goes as well to the other exchanges.
I think those people have just have some high part of mining BTC. But we can't say that they centralised bitcoin.
May be if they worked as a team. It may be  possible
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 17, 2016, 01:28:13 PM
No one will ever control bitcoin, that's it.

In terms of bitcoin price, Chinese exchanges always starting the trend in most of the cases, if they succeed in one exchange they will transfer to other exchange. If will be eaten by other exchanges, then that is the start of the price surges. Same goes as well to the other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 17, 2016, 01:20:05 PM
I think it's reasonable since they have massive bitcoin player ( big investor and big exchanger that have massive amount of transaction )
Especially halving getting near to happen, they will do something for make some profit so they buy it and Hold !
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 17, 2016, 01:15:16 PM
Who cares?  It doesnt bother me if China control bitcoin,  but my thinking is no.  There might be alot of Chinese people that are involved in Bitcoin, and this people are in for profit. But still for them to profit they need a larger audience to sell their holdings, that means the other population of the world.  With this scenario, do you think China can control BTC?  Returning to the title, if China control BTC, am sure countries like USA , UK and other World Power will create or endorse another crypto that China have little control, leaving China alone to their controled BTC.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 17, 2016, 11:28:19 AM
Chinese have always been big investors in bitcoin and a lot of other altcoins, and they also have been mining it on the side.

but to think they are controlling bitcoin is a little but too far to go as theories go.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 11:06:19 AM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

I do not think so, but we know that the China market is very strong with bitcoin, and bitcoin purchase large volumes from there. And it often makes other markets to follow the movements of the market china. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 17, 2016, 10:33:02 AM
Even if Chinese companies did control Bitcoin, what is the point?
They can't derive unnatural profits - Any attempt to do so would only devalue Bitcoin and the possibility of making profits.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 17, 2016, 09:41:03 AM

Yes if they have big funds of bitcoin i think they can manipulate it and if they have big funds also to pump this bitcoin. But if all in china will unite i think they can manipulate it easily because many in china that has many money that can use in mapulating bitcoin. But for me manipulating bitcoin will not profitable but if they manipulate it that this bitcoin price will up. I think it is profitable
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 09:30:31 AM
Looks like China has

most mining power

most ASIC producing power

most trading power

most owning power (hard to proof - see trading & mining)

nodes ?

coding ?

There are very few nodes and very few coding by the Chinese. They should contribute more to the coding and promote bigger block size.
Pages:
Jump to: