Pages:
Author

Topic: Is China fucking with us so they can get cheap coins? - page 2. (Read 3818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I think its very possible that all this news out of china is just so the Chinese government can scoop up all the coins for cheap and then just by changing there minds drive the price back up to the moon.

Think about it, all they have to do is turn around and say, "we made a mistake, bitcoin is great, you can all do business in it"

Man, what a scam!

Man you are delusional.. This thread gives a true example of the epitome of a bitcoin fanatic.. Any time there is any kind of "negative" publicity or critism involving bitcoin- it's like you choose to keep your eyes and ears closed and choose not to accept (or even consider) any potential grim reality that is occurring. They are constantly in denial.. Always thinking up irrational excuses and conspiracy theories to try and justify anything negative that happens.
Just face the music.. bad shit is going on right now in China and their stance on bitcoin.  Love is blind I know.. Take off your blindfold mate

Listen here lucky, I've made more money since oct 2012 till now then I have in my entire 30 years on this earth.

I am 100% bitcoin bull, I'm not throwing out conspiracy theories rather just wondering if this is possible. 
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I think its very possible that all this news out of china is just so the Chinese government can scoop up all the coins for cheap and then just by changing there minds drive the price back up to the moon.

Think about it, all they have to do is turn around and say, "we made a mistake, bitcoin is great, you can all do business in it"

Man, what a scam!

Man you are delusional.. This thread gives a true example of the epitome of a bitcoin fanatic.. Any time there is any kind of "negative" publicity or critism involving bitcoin- it's like you choose to keep your eyes and ears closed and choose not to accept (or even consider) any potential grim reality that is occurring. They are constantly in denial.. Always thinking up irrational excuses and conspiracy theories to try and justify anything negative that happens.
Just face the music.. bad shit is going on right now in China and their stance on bitcoin.  Love is blind I know.. Take off your blindfold mate
legendary

They don't have to say anything for BTC price to go up again after the manipulators are done buying up cheap coins. The panic will subside and everyone will realize that China did not ban Bitcoin.

They did not outright ban it but its got issues there, I dont know what you're reading but from what I see, the banks cant deal with it and the exchanges have been cut off so money cant flow into it, making it a real dicey  situation right now.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com
BTC China was a startup with amazing promise.  It was probably valued at 2-3 Billion USD, or more, and growing exponentially, before this mess with government control.  That means that the exchange itself was comparable in value to the entire payment system.  To even suggest that such a valuable company would jeopardize its existence simply to grab coins at a cheap price is lunacy.

The incentives don't add up.  This would be like suggesting Facebook crashes its own stock to buy them back at a cheaper price. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU
Anything is possible, but this would be little too much I think. What I see from this that if there was a group with a 1B USD which will wait for first sign of bad news for bitcoin begining dumping and then buying for cheap most of the coins, shrinking supply even more and than selling for 50K USD in a few years - I would not be surprised at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521

They don't have to say anything for BTC price to go up again after the manipulators are done buying up cheap coins. The panic will subside and everyone will realize that China did not ban Bitcoin.
legendary

Man, what a scam!

Pages:
Jump to: