Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 33. (Read 15765 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I think that this could only be attributed to earlier investors, as now it all depends on how you know how to trade or how lucky you are if you invested in a good coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Cryptocurrency is a very risky way. It all depends on your skills and knowledge. If you have the skills, then you can become a millionaire in this industry.
Activity: 504
I do not think that a cryptocurrency can make those people who have little money to invest in millionaires. I think that only rich people can become even richer here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Well the only way anyone can wcome rich in cryptocurrency business is hardworking, patience And persistence, but you cannot be rich over night.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Yes it's. But it depends on what you are doing with it, just like you love earning from airdrop and bounty campaigns and you hoping to become a millionaire in dollars you have to do all bounty being created which is impossible but if you're an investor who does it wisely and invest for long term believe me you can be a billionaire.
yes, no one will be able to follow all of the existing airdrop and bounty programs so that as a bounty hunter and hunter hunter I never put up my dreams that high because I realized how many bounty hunters like me might get, unlike investors which is very likely to be a billionaire because investors have no limits to participating and investing in projects and all the ico they like
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
It has got some power of getting you more wealthy but like always you have to play the cards right. What if in 2020 BTC price will be 1mil USD and you lost many of your investment portfolio for bad decisions?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bitcoin was created to give back freedom to the masses, along the way people will use this for their own gain, people that got into the space early made huge money and this is why they say knowledge is power, there is still room for growth in Crypto investments but we just need to be very careful the projects we invested into
if you succeed in investing or trading or you can with other things so that you can succeed, you can become rich and become a billionaire.
if they are experts and those who have used Crypto for a long time, they will definitely get good results.
they can also lose if they act wrong so they have to be more vigilant to avoid it.
I agree that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be a way to become rich , because if there is no possibility that this technology will be the way to success to become rich ,then there will be no people and customers that would invest for their capital in digital currency and waste their time for it ,so investors looks that there is a way to become rich through joining bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Bitcoin was created to give back freedom to the masses, along the way people will use this for their own gain, people that got into the space early made huge money and this is why they say knowledge is power, there is still room for growth in Crypto investments but we just need to be very careful the projects we invested into
if you succeed in investing or trading or you can with other things so that you can succeed, you can become rich and become a billionaire.
if they are experts and those who have used Crypto for a long time, they will definitely get good results.
they can also lose if they act wrong so they have to be more vigilant to avoid it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Maybe at the end of 2017 and start 2018 but not now its, 100% then my coins value was more than 400k$ not i dont even say a little more than 8k so only way is bull run but it feels like more we wait more bear come.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Crypto is a way how to become rich, simply by scamming people, this is a very common tactic recently. All forks are just scams, all ICOs are going to die. Sorry, I am very negative after a year of falling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
make you rich or become a millionaire?
it returns to your goals and abilities, because basically bitcoin was created as one of the digital currencies to facilitate transactions.
just like the purpose of the FIAT currency statement, the currency problem can make rich or become a millionaire depends on you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I think you should study the history of creating Bitcoin. This currency was created to simplify payments between people. What would people without the intervention of banks could manage their funds. What we see now came up with large speculators. This is another game that will end up just like the dotcoms.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Cryptocurrency is never a get rich quick scheme, it was created to solve financial transaction problems. Most people that get into cryptocurrency to make quick money end up being disappointed, because it requires time, dedication and hard work
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Why do you think so many people came to crypto. Hardly they came to develop the blockchain technology. They all came here to make money and become rich.
See how some coins fluctuate. It is on these fluctuations that you can earn big money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I don't know what he made bitcoin for, but I'm evaluating it as a financial sector. It's like stock, gold, silver, ... We invest to get profit or loss. We can become richer or poorer in any financial investment sector. It does not except crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Yes it is. But this is on condition that you need to invest more. also as an option to create your project interesting, but for this you need a lot of effort, a good idea and have a large amount of money
Activity: 83

.......and also big corporations (even banks) creating big centralized altcoins (like ETH and XRP) to make more money from gullible people.

https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/
Activity: 213
The answer is simple, YES

It is definitely a way, but we all know riches do not come easy. With cryptocurrencies you could loose as fast as you can gain. The best way is to understand the market to an extent and invest in largely reliable projects. As we all know, cryptos were not actually created to generate wealth for anyone. It was actually created to get financial transaction problem to be solved and to save users from the local banking system which charges their customers unnecessarily.

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
To be millionare in crypto need hardwork, there no big diferrence with other job.
Crypto is not place where you can become millionare easily.
Pages:
Jump to: