Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 28. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Now most of us are in this market really only for the sake of enrichment, I believe that few people are interested in the technology of development of this direction. Alas but my opinion is that. And about Satoshi, I think quite the contrary, he created his project not for the sake of extracting money, but rather for the sake of introducing new technology into our daily lives. I guess that's the last thing he thought about profit. Well, how all was actually, I'm afraid we will never know, can only speculate.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
no is not a way to get rich but if one knows how to juggle mining and day trading can get a good second entry
Mining won't make you rich unless you have farm and you've been mining bitcoin and other coins when they are still on the cheapest price.

And as time goes by, you've got to hold those coins up to the time when it goes on bull run. That's how can someone be rich in crypto but we have different types of stories that you can't compare on how others became rich and others became broke.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

In fact, I don’t understand why many people view cryptography as a way to instantly gain wealth. Suffice it to recall the problems of 2018. Over the past year, many have lost a lot of their money. But this year there will again be opportunities for income, if you choose the right cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Luck and effort are the best ways to become rich. Crypto is one of the many ways to get rich through the internet. For example, trading coins, we can trade coins and profit every day just by sitting and doing transactions anywhere.
Activity: 574
The creation was just in time for the crisis, and this is a good alternative. But it did not immediately go as we would like, the next crisis is already underway, but it should be so. Bitcoin is like gold, thanks for that Satoshi
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I think that cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to be rich. For this you have been trading successfully on the exchange for a long time. The more successful you are, the richer you will become.

Many things can make us rich and successful, it has been proven that cryptocurrencies are the best way to get rich because of price increases that can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that if Satoshi saw what is happening with cryptocurrencies, he would be disappointed, because now, investing in cryptocurrencies and almost all new projects, and even Bitcoin itself was only in a way to get fast money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

no is not a way to get rich but if one knows how to juggle mining and day trading can get a good second entry
Activity: 364
In 2017, the cryptocurrency made a lot of people rich. I think this can happen again after a while. We must not miss this chance.
Activity: 434
Yes. Crypto investments is one of the ways that one become very rich especially during last two years when the bull run of crypto was very massive. But you have to also know that any investment platform that offers very high interests is also very risky and crypto investments is no exception. Please invest an amount that you can lose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I think that cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to be rich. For this you have been trading successfully on the exchange for a long time. The more successful you are, the richer you will become.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. And this attracts traders. It seems to them that they can make big money on cryptocurrency. But the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. I doubt that this is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I am here to make dome money to sustain my living and as an extra stream of income. If it makes me rich, then fine, but I am not desperate to be rich and I cannot leave my job, just as some people said they would do or that they have done. Any desperation attempt to become rich might lead into the opposite.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
In my own opinion i think that crypto has done so much good in so many lives than we can ever imagine or even think, people has been getting rich and making good results due to hard work its not so easy but can be achieved
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
I don't think that Bitcoin was created to solve the world's poverty problems. More than that, it has been created as the best alternative to existing financial systems in order to eliminate the financial problems in the world. It is a revolution in the technological sense. Of course, it is a fact that the investors have a much higher profitability potential than other financial markets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I see it as a problem.
Any way to interact with money can make you rich.
But you could become rich too quickly by cryptocurrency.
And people began to invest in cryptocurrency all that they had. And where are these people now? They are just waiting for the market to return. But what if this doesn't happen?
I don't know what people will do.

Lata people thinking how to become a millionaire which person but the only way that we can definitely know in this world is cryptocurrency investment because a lots of millionaire was created from the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency also so I can definitely sure that Bitcoin become a way to become rich people
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I see it as a problem.
Any way to interact with money can make you rich.
But you could become rich too quickly by cryptocurrency.
And people began to invest in cryptocurrency all that they had. And where are these people now? They are just waiting for the market to return. But what if this doesn't happen?
I don't know what people will do.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

You can search for answers in detail from Google search, I think this is not as simple as you think. and one more thing, in the crypto industry it is not easy to get every profit as well as to buy or invest in bitcoin. so forget to look for profit blindly.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, with the help of crypto we can become rich. And as per the time many people have done well in cryptocurrency and become a millionaire. But it's not an easy journey. You have to need money as well as knowledge to accomplish this goal.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I dont know what the reason from satoshi make bitcoin. But for now, i know i can get profit from bitcoin by trade. As far i know, bitcoin make a new payment models, by use bitcoin we can have full control to our money, maybe it call decentralized. we dont need a bank, we are a bank for our money.
Pages:
Jump to: