Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital? - page 18. (Read 4265 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
it must inevitably come. everything goes to ensure that the world accepts digital money and I think that soon we will see it
Activity: 322
Yes, I can say crypto is part of many things that can make the whole world to go digital among others like AI technology etc. Just that crypto is the fastest among them.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

We are already living in a digital world. Everything in this world using a digital technology even in our home and now we are patronizing digital currencies and soon there are so many digital technology to be developed and use until next generation.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Our world is already very developed in terms of technology, we can say that we live in a digital world. Many of the actions you can perform in the comfort of their home. However, the world continues to develop and blockchain technology has also brought a lot of new things. Just soon many spheres of life will gradually apply this technology. Perhaps soon we will move to non-cash payment and will pay cryptocurrency. No one knows for sure what the future has in store for us.
Activity: 12
This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.

100%!!!! At the rate we are growing as a society, the need for a worldwide currency that is digital is in high demand, and will most likely be adopted within the next 100 years.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
In my opinion, this time is an era where humans all over the world all eyes always see digital internet every day. And some people have known Cryptocurrency which is referred to as digital currency. So in my opinion Cryptocurrency has been able to make the world digital from the first time too. And this will continue to grow until later.

The world has been digitized for a long time. We all have been assigned identification numbers, our passports, driver’s licenses, and other documents have numbers. I heard that somewhere people sew chips under the skin. So the digitization is in full swing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Crypto is much more capable than most of the people think. Crypto technology is the newest technology and has the power to bring about a change in everyone's perspective. I mean just look at it, its just been ten years and crypto is the  ruling power. It has brought about a significant change in the world economy. It is always up in the highlights. Everyday something or the other is happening on the crypto platform that is affecting our lives day to day. So, according to me bitcoin has a powerof making the world go digital. All it needs is  just a few time and support in certain location.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
now blockchain technology has been widely used and many are loved in various circles. Blockchain technology brings many changes. of course the future that is owned is very bright
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
The world gone cashless Huh , well it is hard to do but it is possible with blockchain technology because you can put a certain amount digitally and you can use it on your own transactions like those papers and coins valued as money though papers are quite equal to its value
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

yup, bitcoin and cryptocurrency can make the digital world better than before, but whatever happens with cryptocurrency, we must be prepared to face various problems later, because I believe future problems will surely become bigger
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
so what you mean by GO DIGITAL is regarding to payments system?to cashless society?
World is digitally moving now as all of the things that surrounds us are digitized and since cryptocurrency was created world started to be virtually transacting,nit only with paypal,but with bitcoin also.so the answer is simple YES cryptocurrency will make this world digital and virtual
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I don't know what you intend to convey here. You are writing if crypto is capable of making the world go digital and at the same time you conclude it will crash. The world without blockchain is already operating digital in several sectors and don't need to crypto to make it so.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I don't think cashless world will come true, it will be more complicated, because it will need tools to apply in real world. but less cash is very possible. crypto is not meant to conquer other currencies, it is just meant to be easy and transparent transactions.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

Actually, the world has become digital. Blockchain technology is here to perfect this digital world especially in terms of economy and banking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
The whole world is already digital except some 3rd world countries, but Blockchain will make this digitization better and smarter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In my opinion, this time is an era where humans all over the world all eyes always see digital internet every day. And some people have known Cryptocurrency which is referred to as digital currency. So in my opinion Cryptocurrency has been able to make the world digital from the first time too. And this will continue to grow until later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
The world is going digital. Certainly. Cryptocurrency is part of that. But Cryptocurrency is not making the world go digital. New technologies besides blockchain are present. Going digital is a trend of our world today and cryptocurrency is a part of that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Yes, it's true that blockchain can be used in various important sectors. The blockchain system has been recognized by many parties because the system has many advantages compared to other systems. So it is not impossible that one day the world will face the digital age so rapidly. In fact, according to some information, Blockchain is now being applied to various financial systems at the Bank. This is a plus and if it can be maintained then digitization will become a more real thing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
yes , crypto currency can change the world and it can make a digital world .
by doing fast transaction and it can be used by anyone in the world and more number of opportunities for the people those who dont have work there will be no poverty so that the the world changes .. Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
To be realistic the world has gone digitaliz many years during the era of cashless policy till-date. The advent of Blockchain Technology was superb and heroic in digitizing the world through a decentralize platform,as such the world go digital if adopted.  
Pages:
Jump to: