Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 14. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
What do you mean by danger? If you have entrusted your passport data to some scammers, then there is much to fear. If you are careful and do not make mistakes, then the crypto industry is not dangerous for you.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
I think that the crypto currency isn`t dangerous.
But there are some risks that are associated with personal data.
It may be that some ICO scammers can use personal data of users for negative purposes.
We must be careful!
Activity: 277
August 09, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
Cryptocurrency on it`s own isn`t dangerous. People are dangerous. You can even be a danger for yourself when you don`t respect your own boundaries and limitations. But when you use your head, cryptocurrency is a great game and a great way of life. It can offer you so much opportunities.....just enjoy the ride!
Activity: 241
August 09, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
I think that Cryptocurrency is a art and one of profitable way to earn money. Crypto is not dangerous, but risky enough. That is the nature of businesses and you have to take own risk when you are going to make an investment not only in crypto but also any field.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 09, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
Crypto industry is dangerous for new traders who do not follow the news and the statistics of previous diagrams. Also there are a lot of people who sacrifice their last money to get involved in crypto. This is a biggest mistake
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
The wolf should not be afraid to go to the forest. The crypt and the risk of the concept are interconnected, but there is no other way to earn money here.
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 07:14:38 AM
If you think cryptocurrency industry is dangerous so I can say not only cryptocurrency industry, there are too many industries like that any kind of business is very dangerous. If you start any kind of business and it also involved risky because any time you can lose your whole money so as like cryptocurrency also dangerous if you don’t have a more knowledge about crypto then it is very dangerous for you.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
In some extent it may be, but it is not scary
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
I think the encryption market is risky, especially in this year's encryption market, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. And it is still falling, so I have lost a lot in this year's market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
I suppose it is not so, u can lost your money, if u dont think about risks
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
I think the encryption market is risky, especially when investing in this year's encryption market, it will face greater risks. Because the price of cryptocurrency falls very badly in this market.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
Cryptocurrency industry is risky but not dangerous, it risky for traders or miners or for ICOs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
Here are a few aspects that confirm this: the possibility of fraud. Crypto currency can be used to build financial pyramids, which can lead to loss of money; in crypto-currencies it is difficult to use the usual methods of assessing the market value of assets; significant price fluctuations of the currency and related risks;
Activity: 146
August 09, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
I think the encryption market is a dangerous market. Investing in cryptocurrencies in this year's market must be treated with caution. Otherwise we will lose a lot. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:15:05 AM
Crypto carries risks for investors and traders , but I do not see any danger ...Invest wisely
Activity: 133
August 09, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
Investing in the encryption market must be treated with caution, especially in this year's encryption market. There is a big risk in this year's encryption market. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market. And the decline is very serious.
Activity: 76
August 09, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not stable, they have a large volatility, a huge number of scams are concentrated around them. I think that only these points show why countries do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies, but the top of all this is a threat to the country's economy.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
Crypto is very dangerous there is a possibility of losing funds due to theft. As a result of the attack on the exchange platform, crypto currency, or infrastructure.
Activity: 125
August 09, 2018, 01:54:07 AM
I think the encryption market is risky, and the price of cryptocurrency in this year's market is very serious. Many people have lost a lot of investment this year. Now that we have lost a lot, I think we can only maintain enough patience at this time.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
Crypto currency is a market with high volatility, risk in the crypto-currency world is a normal factor that nobody will be able to correct until people themselves want it, but today there is already a small group of people who owns most of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: