Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 80. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
May 17, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
I do not think there is any industry in the world that has no risk, including the crypto currency industry. But if we look at the profits we can get from crypto currency, then I will think, this is a good industry. But if you think that crypto industry is very high risk, then you better start looking for a better industry
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think risky would be a better word for cryptocurrency instead of dangerous and these factors are not the reason for countries banning cryptocurrency. In my opinion most country who ban cryptocurrency are countries with an economic problem and since cryptocurrency cannot be regulated and can impact their economy and market greatly they tend to make precautionary measures of banning it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
No, it’s depends on the uses. If the people use it for illegal way than crypto will be dangerous?
Otherwise it’s not dangerous, rather crypto industry is beneficial for economy. You can ask me isn’t dangerous for bank? I feel sound dangerous. Not only dangerous for bank but also dangerous for government. That’s why some of the country ban the coin. The government takes it’s the use TEX free transaction so they try to regulate it. We know some of the countries allow it for transaction because they feel the facility. So my last word is, there has no such dangerous things either you use crypto for bad intention.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
what is dangerous in cripto industry acording to me is not it even can benefit us..
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
Life is dangerous anyway but we live.Crypto are dangerous because you can lose your money investing badly but you also can take a profit by risking.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
The danger of the encryption industry stems from people's greedy figure overnight and they are tempted by scams. In order to protect blind investors, the mainstream media is constantly promoting the danger of this industry. In fact, it is no different from other investments. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
crypto industry is really dangerous if you will not taking care of your belongings and dont watch the market.
everything here is volatile, you need to study and make research daily for the good and bad news.
you need to decide wether to hold and sell.
Activity: 163
May 17, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Since it is decentralized, so government can't control it. That's why some countries don't accept crypto. But In my opinion, crypto industry is not dangerous. It is helpful to everyone who wants to earn higher income using crypto. And as long as you will use it legally, there is no problem with that.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

i do not think so because a lot of people are entering this world and i hope that they will enjoy this without feeling any danger because as long as you are into it then there is no danger to worry about.
Activity: 199
May 17, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

It is dangerous for the government because every transaction will become transparent. Government don't like transparency because every government have a shady transactions. Cryptocurrency is also anti corruption that is why expect a corrupt government to be against it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
Everything is dangerous if we make a wrong decision but i feel that there is no danger in crypto industry if you do your own research and make proper decisions. This is a revolutionary market and it is in beginning stage and a lot of potential here of growth. Now every country is watching it and try to utilize this technology in various fields.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
it all depends on the person, how does he use the possibilities of crypto. of course, there is some danger, but it is the same in the rest of the world economy. a lot of ppl afraid that they invest in crypto and then lose this money because of the rate jumps or something else, but all the same can happen with the usual, familiar to all currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
It is not dangerous because of any governments. It could be in danger because of them maybe. Only one dangerous thing here if you'd be caught by thugs and tortured until you give them your money)
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
Reliability is not exactly worth looking for here. The market is very young. You can both quickly increase your deposit several times, and lose everything. Therefore, carefully approach to investing.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
There are many reasons why people says crypto business dangerous, it is only beyond the person on how the way they manage and how the way they used. But danger thing in crypto business are very less when we compare to the total good contribution of crypto into community, and the more also in the development of world economy. There are also people afraid to invest in crypto business, because they think the negative future on the dangerous thing to happen, and to all people having negative analysis in crypto business are comes into nothing of good future income.

Crypto is the fastest and easiest way of transacting business investments here are mostly expected have gain and of course friendly in approach freely accommodations no bad treats.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 16, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is not actually a dangerous business, although sometimes there are danger things that happens in some business transactions, but totally cryptocurrency business is good, and it helps to the economic development and also to the living people who access cryptocurrency. Because a lot f people now improves their life status because of crypto business.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
In most countries, the crypto currency is not regulated so it is not dangerous for people who invest in it  Smiley

But on the other hand, the markets and the coins are very volatile so it could be dangerous in that regard that you might lose your funds.
Activity: 105
May 16, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
Which way to look at it. for the economies of some countries, even very dangerous. but overall a great future if everything is done correctly . it depends only on the decision of the state .
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
In most countries, the crypto currency is not regulated so it is not dangerous for people who invest in it  Smiley
Activity: 69
May 16, 2018, 07:17:50 AM
There is no danger in cryptocurrencies, there are only good opportunities to earn good money if you buy the SFU token on the IDEX exchange now.
Pages:
Jump to: