Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand - page 7. (Read 7156 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 30, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Cryptocurrency comprises fundamental concepts which is made in a way that each individual can understand, embrace, patronize and utilize it to the benefit of the entire society. Crypto requires people ready to learn new concepts entering the market in order to thrive well especially with the crypto investment.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
September 30, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is difficult and different but it is not impossible to learn. At first, you need to learn yourself, then you can teach others. There are a lot of Videos on youtube, Reddit to learn cryptocurrency. You need to follow those videos, therefore CCN, bitcoinst and others blogs can help you to enrich your knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
I think it's dependent on will, crypto will be understandable if people want to learn and understand crypto, because there is no difficulty if people try to learn.
People who have little to no understanding about crypto are going to find it difficult to understand cryptocurrency so before you to try to get someone involved in crypto, you should first and foremost try getting the person some technological education first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
At first it is really difficult to understand. Unless if you have knowledge about economics. But with your passion and effort to understand crypto, you can easily achive it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
September 30, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
For the first time yes, it is hard to understand about cryptocurrency. But, after we find out more about cryptocurrency from this forum, browsing the internet trying to find out more, I believe we will understand about it. Just read the articles about cryptocurrency, hanging out with the crypto forum, ask all about it and then you will get the picture about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

New things are totally difficult at first and that is a fact. But when you get the gist of it, you will learn how to earn from it. It is too complex but you will see its  worthiness upon giving time to it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
I think it's dependent on will, crypto will be understandable if people want to learn and understand crypto, because there is no difficulty if people try to learn.
Activity: 148
September 30, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
Actually in the beggining cryptocurrency is hard to understand but if your willing to learn how cryptocurrency work and study to know more and read some reviews about crypto i will surely you can easily adopt this kind of field and continue your learning to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency
Activity: 166
September 30, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
To understand cryptocurrency requires perseverance and seriousness in learning, actually this is not difficult if someone who wants to understand cryptocurrency wants to study seriously. As if we were new to the internet, we would say that it was difficult, but if it was studied then everything would be easy. so does Cryptocurrency.
It is difficult for a normal investor to understand cryptocurrency. It would be even harder for people that don't know how to invest.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
To understand cryptocurrency requires perseverance and seriousness in learning, actually this is not difficult if someone who wants to understand cryptocurrency wants to study seriously. As if we were new to the internet, we would say that it was difficult, but if it was studied then everything would be easy. so does Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

crypto is not a difficult thing to understand, because just like any other exchange tool btc is the same, there is no need to learn too deeply enough to recognize and know how btc or crypto works. crypto will be difficult to accept or understand by a closed minded person because they cannot accept new things especially those that are very sensitive such as high value btc, maybe they still think btc or crypto is a scam
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
Yes, speaking from my experience Crypto has been difficult to adapt and understand. It is very difficult to understand cryptocurrency if you are not a internet user. Even if you are there is so much study about Crypto and the market that you have to do before making even a small investment. There is so much random stuff on the internet about crypto one can easily be misguided.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:11:50 AM
If youre not a technical people and just using computers for your work like ms word, internet etc I think its hard to understand at first the cryptocurrency but a good and clear and better explanation makes easier to understand how this kind of things work.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
Crypto currency is not difficult to understand it is just a matter of proper understanding. We just need to widen our knowledge to be able to understand it better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
Nope it is not difficult, it took me almost 3 to 4 days to understand how everything goes, so I think it ain't hard to understand, the only flaw that people get is that when they hear the word cryptocurrency, they are usually blinded by thinking about the money they can have, when in fact that they do not even have any knowledge about it, and that some people are actually lazy, they don't want to learn, thenjust want to earn, and that is just simply wrong.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 30, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Sometimes it is difficult to them to understand because at first they are not interested. But when they become interested they will eagerly ask you about the information in bitcoin. It is based on my experiences with my friends. I just let them see the evidences that now because of bitcoin I was able to gain extra money which I used in school.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 30, 2018, 07:00:39 AM
Yes it is going to be difficult to understand if this person have no background knowledge and idea about it. They need to read first some articles about cryptocurrency before they begin to the actual ones.
Activity: 213
September 29, 2018, 08:06:00 PM
Cryptos are not easy to understand at first, I mean, someone can try to explain them to you but then you have to do your own homework to properly understand how they work, it's not something you pick up during a few minutes conversation.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:01:40 PM
what ive realized in the small time ive been involved in CC, is the younger generation is prone to invest. "Fiat is reliable and accepted every where, why change'? is one I hear a lot. I always go to the economic crashes and asked them how it felt to have your money frozen by a central govt? I love getting new folksminto the space by taking the roger ver way. help them open a wallet and give them some coin.
Activity: 598
September 29, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
In every beginning that is the hardest part.We had to learned and understand the whole cryptocurrency and if we have a will to learned the certain difficulties may easy for us.If there's a will there's a way.
Pages:
Jump to: