Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptohunter spamming forum? - page 4. (Read 993 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 04, 2019, 12:16:15 PM
NO and here is why..... try to present a sensible case in future because you just look more stupid than usual.

Rants = questions and observable events now

This moronbozo tried to red trust me once for "scare quotes"  and supports on dt proven scammers, liars and other unsavoury behaviours all driven by greed and financial self enrichment. This nicely illustrates why the background of persons presenting opinion or making statements with no case need to be investigated on thread to enable the readers to gain a more complete insight.

1. this should be rep matter when you make it about 1 person. So already you are posting in the wrong section.

2. only a fool like moronbozo would try to bring debate on 3 separate  issues on one thread, the replies will get all mixed up and confusion will be rife. I mean look how confused you are moronbozo and that is just one imbecile. Try to imagine asking that all 3 discussions take place on 1 thread. Your grounds are pathetic. That is why I made 3 separate threads.

By that token perhaps locyeV should put all of his merit analysis on one thread LOL  I often see as many as 8 or more running on the first page here. Sorry to have 3. ooohhhh ban him now.

3. How could even the most desperate person pleading for my ban (all hiding away in my fanzine thread discussing their tactics to stop me presenting the truth and get me banned) try to pass off 3 important threads seeking clarity and definition on such important matters to improve the optimal usefulness of the forum for no personal gain.....be termed a spam.

4. Suchmoron pleading for the mods to delete them ON WHAT GROUNDS???  yes I did note down your comment that you have taken me off ignore to specifically get my posts deleted, and that you said that your only hope now is just to keep reporting and reporting him....i guess to try and get me banned.

Bring your case not just your groundless opinions.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 04, 2019, 12:13:32 PM
Is this spam?

Yes. All three threads are rehashing his butthurt about his deleted posts. Just report them.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
April 04, 2019, 12:06:09 PM
Some rants about something, it looks like usual cryptohunter's day in forum except she start to create threads about things which are probably mentioned in her posts over and over again:

Natural permitted flow of a thread - 1. The false allegation.
Natural permitted flow of a thread - 2. precedents and prior behaviours
Natural permitted flow of a thread - 3. flawed reasoning on the basis of prior

Is this spam?
Pages:
Jump to: