Pages:
Author

Topic: IS DENT A SCAM? THE TEAM IS SELLING THEIR OWN BAGS AND DUMPING THE PRICE - page 4. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
I am investor of dent and i sold it at its peak. But still i dont think dent is scam project. We all know project need money tonpay oprational like paycheck for developer and marketing. Its ormal when developer or founder selling the token for project development. Dentvalso have launched their platform for buying and selling data package right ? Be positive then you can make much money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
How can you prove such thing with just speculation did you consult the dent team on this?, I believe there's no reason for dent to make those accusation because they have a really good working product which tops the appstores recently so why do those things. They recently registered on binance. if that's the case why the prices are stable on .002 dollars in a long span of weeks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
That's why it's important that the team after the remaining tokens are burned!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I am sorry, this is a very bad news, indeed there are a lot of ICO scams this year. Thank you for your reminder, I will tell my friends around me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
there are some reasons why they are selling it, personal needs, or need of funds to fund their new plan. but you can directly ask the team itself in their telegram or email them to know their true intention. if nothing is being answered, or their answers are suspicious, then they really wanted to dump their coin for nothing.
Activity: 134
Maybe they are doing this since there are people working for the company and those people also needs to be paid for their services. To obtain funds in which they need to pay their people, the team tapped their tokens as another source of funding for them to be able to pay for people's salary and other operating costs.
Activity: 109
@coin0rca dont you worry about that... i will keep watching.

How is the drop 5hrs ago with another 89mil hitting the exchange. in which 45mil on Binance.

I am not saying it is scam... All i see is the price not going anywhere if it is being dumped into when it up a few pips.

Now second acc left with 94mil.

Activity: 4
Another 17mil move out as decoy from primary wallet.

Third wallet remain 5mil to be dump
second wallet remain 184mil to be transferred.

I will keep watching

Yeah you keep watching. $45k payment in a multi-million dollar business aiming to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry? Really, that gets your tits in a tussle? Looks like an invoice or fucking rent payment. I can't believe we're doing this. Maybe we should ask the team to disclose their next Starbucks latte purchase as well.
Activity: 131
It seems that some scams are slowly showing up now. We must learn to analyze which are scams and feel sad for those who are deceived.
Hard to say Dent is scam or not.

With 11k Ethereum on hand... why dump millions of coin into market at low price.

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I do not think it's a scam because the reason why they run ICO is because they have a company which need funds so there is no such a scam there . If maybe you do not see any projects of them that's the time we asked where the money go .
Another 17mil move out as decoy from primary wallet.

Third wallet remain 5mil to be dump
second wallet remain 184mil to be transferred.

I will keep watching
Activity: 182
How did you know that the team are the ones moving the tokens? do you have any evidence that show that the tokens been moved are by the token? don't you think a whale can move such a token? I thinking saying such a thing you need to back it up with a strong evidence.
At last year's Coinagenda Europe, Dent came second, behind three-way-tie for first Propy, Salt Lending and Omega One.

Wrt calling a project a scam, are you guys lumping Dent Wireless with let's say SALT, which raised $48.5M, after which CEO took off (https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/nexo-offers-to-acquire-the-remaining-assets-of-competitor-salt-lending-1027407969)?

Dent has reached (or exceeded) each and every milestone on time, they have a working product, team, including founder(s) hang out on Telegram almost daily, constant Twitter action etc etc, yet they are a scam? Wtf? I get it, I'm pissed off with the current price as well, but that's not the same as calling the project a scam or claiming team is dumping tokens to get rich. Why in the fnck would the devs maintain a social media prescence or active comms on Telegram, if their goal was to scam token buyers? Why not walk away with it all at ATH?

Shitty price at the moment, yes, but a scam, well, if yes, you better redefine scam in that case.
Per Devs/Team on Telegram: end of June, company had paid

- over $2M to operators in data purchases alone, in return company gets DENT tokens which they have to liquidate
- $1M ($10-$12k/day) for SMS verifications
- between $2 and $7 in user acquisition, depending on region (marketing); with over 3 million users, let's average that to $4 per user, so $12ish million so far? (https://www.statista.com/statistics/185736/mobile-app-average-user-acquisition-cost/)

They raised 21K ETH during ICO (out of 152K they were actually after). How in the fnck did you think this was going to go? Use that 21K ETH -- which would've been depleted probably by now already -- and call it a day?

=> less than 10% of company assets have been used in the first year to run the business. If you've ever seen the burn rate of startups, you'd come to the conclusion Dent has been operating with great care wrt to their funds.
Activity: 8
I want to remember all people who say that this is for project development, that in the same wallet they have more  than 11000 ethereum to cover expenses, they dont need to sell dent and dump the price while its too low.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Thanks for the useful information, it is useful when choosing the next company!
Agree this is why i avoid putting my money into until it is clear intention of dumping or at least no further dumping.
Activity: 41
Scratch is a prominent coin and demonstrates an extraordinary potential. Despite the fact that there is nothing incorrectly of the engineer group in offering there Dent yet substantial measure of exchange truly appears to be suspicious. On account of you for conveying this to people in general's consideration. Everybody ought to be careful and ensure nobody falls into any trick or cheats.
Last week or 4days ago to be exact.

DENT could be break out on technical point of view. and there was major accumulations.

I bought in 4btc and thinking it would break out.

But to my supprise it kept on being dumped.
Only lately this thread caught my attention... i start digging into it.
and decide to sell at 2pips lost. luckily i did.

anyway hope it settle. i believe this project before when i first heard about 2months ago.
didnt buy in as it was not listed on binance.

anyway let see what it will turn out
Pages:
Jump to: