Pages:
Author

Topic: IS DENT A SCAM? THE TEAM IS SELLING THEIR OWN BAGS AND DUMPING THE PRICE - page 5. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Well, I bought some of their tokens myself and at this point am really confused. I just hope it is not a scam. Thanks for the info all the same.
Activity: 109
I follow the account very closely.
10mil remaining (out of this week 96mil withdraw)... on third account
184mil remain on second account left.

I dont consider it as scam... but as investor i would not touch it untill this dumping settle.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
in my opinion I cannot say yet their scam, several projects have now been adjusting in a way they want to make their product relevant in the market or for necessity and development like listing on more exchange and they will need financial  without any option is for them to sell part of their token, just my opinion
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Though their work is very confusing, But I don't think Dent is a scam. DENT is a pure good project. The project owner can sell their coins if they need but that doesn't mean it is a scam. Though Dent hasn't so many good exchanges like TRON but it should be. I had a big hope on DENT, I bought, hold, and traded with DENT Coin. I lost my hope from it, but I made very good profits from DENT Coin. Where every coin is passing the bad time, DENT too. If you feel risk then move away from DENT Coin, let's see what's happening. But Day by day DENT will be valueless coin if they continue to do such things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I sold all mine 800 000 Dent coins long time ago .I invested 1000$ in DENT and i still made little profit but not too much and i found for better projects . Maybe DENT will be good when mass adoption comes in place but for now it will only go more and more down in price
Activity: 42
"DENT = DATA. If the price of dent comes down then you lose $$ and also you
lost the amount of Data you can buy.So u can't technically $ell anything you
just basically are getting DENT tokens for future data. And it may be worth less
data tomorrow than today."
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
But ideally if only the team's period of getting their tokens unlocked is up then I think they have the right to do whatever they want with their coin. It's there's like yours is yours so I think they can sell.
Activity: 132
Dear, thank you for sharing, let me see ico again, I am very optimistic about ico as a newcomer, and I don't believe it will happen like this. Now I believe that this is selling their assets.
Activity: 109
Just a decoy transfer.

You should be looking at the second account they have transferred 513Mil.
Which they just transfer out 96Mil to binance 10hrs ago. and got sold out.

It is normal for company to sell coin for project. But how can you profit if there is unlimited supply to be dumped.
Price just going to be depressed.

Still the account hold 184mil left.
No doubt it is good project... but i will remain on sideline
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I do not think Dent is a scam. It has made some big strides in so many countries that it is doubtful that the higher ups of this company are scammers. What I think of is that there might be some efforts to undermine the said company by competitors. There are so many compatitors in the DENT market and I think competition is very tough.
You a point mate, we should also consider their efforts it just that they are in the stage of difficulties that they have to find wys to overcome it.  Still they aree transparent with their activities and it shows they are not running away and suddenly disappear unlikely other scam project.  We need also to pray for the betterment of DENT project.
Activity: 350
There is nothing wrong with team members selling their coins because they have right to do whatever they like with their coins.
And I would be happy to agree with you, but if people really believe in the project (especially the team), then they will not sell tokens, but will wait when they grow in price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
They have a right to sell their part of tokens to have a money for further development or other needs. I think the team of Dent project is unsure about the nearest future of cryptocurrencies and their value , so they decided to sell some part of their tokens in order to have a guaranteed funds for a development . Keep calm , unless they are selling everything the have Undecided
Activity: 197
Dent may be  a potential project but the team is not so active as it can be...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Maybe they dumped their coins because they in need money for their projects development such as listing, marketing, etc.
Activity: 6
From my point of view this is not wrong. Although I agree with you that they move dent but they have the right to move. I think they have different strategy. Every one should more aware about this.
They have the right, sure, but in my opinion they should announce this well in advance, not do it silently without any notification.
Activity: 238
From my point of view this is not wrong. Although I agree with you that they move dent but they have the right to move. I think they have different strategy. Every one should more aware about this.
Activity: 280
Dent is more potential project. Dent made by advance technology that's why it is more secure and relaible. Crypto people are interest to invest here.
Activity: 6
Bump. Thanks OP for revealing this info. Initially I thought that the price drop accompanied by the large liquidity is the manipulation from the big fish, but now seeing this you have convinced me that the company is actually selling coins which haven't been added to the circulating supply. I agree, specially since I am a (mini) investor, that these misconducts without any communication in official channels really call for larger pressure on the company. I am eager and waiting for the explanation from them and if nothing happens (that is no communication and explanation from their side) I believe all the investors and general Dent community should step and and speak louder until we are heard.
Activity: 238
Dent is a nice project. Investing here is a possibility of a guaranteed profit. Dent advanced network technology has been used. Which is very secure and reliable.
Activity: 18

I hope they do it to burn the tokens. Otherwise it would make clearer the manipulation that they are making of the market.

they may sold their tokens which it was locked if this what happened then this normal , as I know their team is good.

Do not deceive yourself or treat others as retarded. Following the links and image captures that were shown would see that they did not block the tokens for 6 months as the whitepaper said ... but it took days to get moving the tokens for their private pension fund accounts

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984#pageSize=100
Pages:
Jump to: