Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Dogecoin a Good Investment for Today? - page 2. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?

I've used this coin myself in order to transfer my funds from one exchange to another. It's very comfortable and almost at no charge, but I would never keep it in my portfolio. It's more reliable to purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, According to my Opinion if you believe in long term investment then you can go for dogecoin and its a right time to invest in dogecoin because the price of dogecoin is very low.
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
Dogecoin has been popular in crypto-currency worlds over the last few months. dogecoin project editors and consultants successful people. the price will increase in the future. I think the current price is suitable for purchase.
I agree with you. DigiCon has good functionality. Moreover, it is well promoted and recognizable brand. I think that the price of this coin will grow and it makes sense to buy some doychinov storage for 1 year or more.
Dogecoin has been popular in crypto-currency worlds over the last few months. dogecoin project editors and consultants successful people. the price will increase in the future. I think the current price is suitable for purchase.
Activity: 7
USD-wise it has a pretty bad forecast on walletinvestor: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/dogecoin-prediction

Not sure how accurate it is, but technically I agree. Don't see it getting a new high anytime soon.
Activity: 246
Doge is not a coin that is advisable to invest in as it is just a meme coin with no real and concrete projects backing it. Though it does well in price speculations, that's about what its god for. Don't pour your investments there while there are other better projects out there.

Okay, so tell me what exact "coin with project" are you using not only for trades, but also for something else? Eh? Stop telling silly things, no one coin is used for anything except selling and buying
Power to gnomes!
Doge is not a coin that is advisable to invest in as it is just a meme coin with no real and concrete projects backing it. Though it does well in price speculations, that's about what its god for. Don't pour your investments there while there are other better projects out there.
Dogecoin is a good investment now. First of all, this coin is growing steadily with the market. We expect growth this fall. Second, before logicon was not the issue. For this reason, the dogs could not grow in price. Now the issue has appeared and it can cause a steady increase in the price.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
For me, It's not a good investment. Cause I think its just a pump and dump coin. Cause doge has no working project not have a good team support or a good community support. All it has a big dog face which came from a meme.It is a first phase coin so it listed on many place.People lovve it cause it has nothing but its still a crypto.Dont chose it as a major portfolio coin.And one more think it can be rise so you can invest a little bit if you want.Its upto you.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?
I don't consider this coin as a serious investment. Yes, it has been on the market rather long but it doesn't have a real technology, so sooner or later it'll disappear from the market giving way new cool coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yap DOGE is a great long-term investment, i agree this case prices stable and the demand is quite a lot other than the speed transfer fee is in use also cheap. this is what I think until now still there is this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I can not say anything definite about doge, because I have never tried it. but it never hurts to try.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It seems to me that the Doge are gradually dying, it was a hype in their time, but now there are too many altcoins on the market and there are no problems with the speed of payments. Now is the time for smart coins, not just coins.
Activity: 273
Doge seems to have died long ago. It is difficult for the doge to go up. Its price will be at such a level. And of course that's not a coin worth investing
Activity: 140
it is good to buy doge today because many enthusiasts for doge investment in this year. stable prices and huge profits.
Activity: 532
Doge coins have a good market capitalization, they have enough demand and good liquidity, plus the price is low and taking everything into account you can get a good return.
Activity: 420
I like dogecoins but I have no money to invest right now so I'm just mining it at eobot. If I already got my tokens from bounty campaigns then I probably invest the half of it to dogecoins. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
is this the 20 thread with dogecoin?  Huh  No. Dogecoin will not be worth anything in 100 years because the developer made a mistake in 2014. and that's why you'll never really make a profit with dogecoin  Grin
Activity: 73
Dogecoin does get a bad rap however when trying to build a diversified portfolio you are usually on the look out for alpha assets which basically mean uncorrelated assets in order to offset risk. I actually think dogecoin is one of those coins. It doesn't seem to be effected by bitcoins ups and downs as much as many other of the coins. So its probably a good investment to an extent.
Activity: 196
It seems to me now better not to invest in Dogecoin.  It's better to invest in eth, now it's a very strong and popular coin.
Pages:
Jump to: