Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Dogecoin a Good Investment for Today? - page 4. (Read 388 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Short term maybe yes due to speculation but long term, a big NO... try to look out for solid projects like NEM, stellar lumens,cardano... with those projects you are very sure their coins will keep growing in value as times goes on
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
At least Doge is useful for sending your coin/tokens to other exchange with a low fee. A lot of people use DOGE in order to minimize the transfer fee from the exchanger that they've used to trade. I don't think investing in it is a good decision unless you want to do a daily trading with it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
DOGE, according to my personal thinking, a project based on the 2013 meme Doge trend and based on the Litecoin (LTC) technology, this project will not have the potential for future. The current rate, the exchange rate is not stable and always low. It is advisable to invest in potential crypto in the top 5 markets such as XRP, EOS, Cardano, Stellar.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
Some people say that dogecoin has become a dead coin. No progress has been made on dogecoin. However, if you look at the market, dogecoin is still widely used by traders. For the reason that the fee is small, many traders transfer assets between exchange by using dogecoin, because with dogecoin, the transfer fee can be very small.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
There are many negative comments regarding dogecoin in general and in my fantasy currency opinion or not, is an investment we can recover in months, we can observe the graphics of the doge and always has an increase from time to time, what does it mean? It means that it is a living currency and that in the future can be a solid currency and discarded as fantasy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?
You can earn money with dogecoin and if you feel comfortable investing in that coin then that's fine, but there are in my opinion too many other good projects that are better investment for the short term and there are better investment for the long term, however one thing that dogecoin has is that it has very cheap and fast transactions, so if you can find someone that accepts dogecoin you can use it and get a confirmation way faster than with other coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   It`s not good long-term investment. Dogecoin is fun coin, you can trade with Dogecoin`s and
earn some money, it fluctuate like all other coin`s. Fluctuation`s are very small, but like all other
coin`s this one have top`s and bottom`s.
   Except for that Dogecoin`s can be good for playing dice`s, or some other game. There are no
many option`s and thing`s that you can do with them. What will happen in future with Dogecoin`s
is not hard to say, it will stay the same, coin for fun and game`s.
   Who ever wish to make decent profit in long-term should avoid Dogecoin`s. It`s just my opinion,
everyone has a right to make different analyses and invest in what they think it`s the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Doge coin is great. The price is quiet stbale now from 50 to 65 satoshis. I see dogecoin pretty good now, about the right time to buy and invest in dogecoin I think looking at the chart of dogecoin price changes going up in the market, I think it's good to buy it now, but if you're curious wait a few percent down. to invest doge is good too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
For a long term investment i would say doge is not good. Its a fad
But on the short term you can trade it to gain more bitcoin, as everybody is trying to all sorts of alts
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
I don't think that buying dogecoin will be a good move, it is nothing just a pump & dump coin. Doesn't have any working product it is just a p2p money transfer which isn't enough for the coin to rise in value naturally. Rather no team is working on it to improve it or to do a partnership with some real business to accept dogecoin as a payment method as like bitcoin is accepted. It is better if you buy a coin that has some utility.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I see dogecoin pretty good now, about the right time to buy and invest in dogecoin I think looking at the chart of dogecoin price changes going up in the market, I think it's good to buy it now, but if you're curious wait a few percent down. the most important thing is to invest for the long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?
Pages:
Jump to: