Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Donald Trump A Racist or a Bigot? Support Your Position With Direct Quotes. - page 3. (Read 3502 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

No Direct quotes yet. That's the only fact you need to remember when going through all the misdirection by the robot.

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHG2n8buInE

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.

You need to include the actual quote, not just the source. Otherwise how will anyone know exactly what you are referring to? Also that source is editorial, not the complete interview or speech. It is way to easy to selectively edit content and take it out of context removing further detail and nuances of the original statement. The point of this exercise is to clarify these accusations against Trump, using editorials as sources defeats that purpose.
Will revise.  Although I thought the editorial did a fairly good job of clarifying what happened.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Donald Trump did nothing wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

No Direct quotes yet. That's the only fact you need to remember when going through all the misdirection by the robot.

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.

You need to include the actual quote, not just the source. Otherwise how will anyone know exactly what you are referring to? Also that source is editorial, not the complete interview or speech. It is way to easy to selectively edit content and take it out of context removing further detail and nuances of the original statement. The point of this exercise is to clarify these accusations against Trump, using editorials as sources defeats that purpose.
legendary

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Maybe the forum fairy deleted my last posts.....

You know as well as I do, that quote was made by Trump, it wasn't misconstrued nor taken out of context. I didn't provide a link as you keep changing the goal posts in the OP.

Not to worry, the next quote with be sourced straight from his voicebox.

Are you blind? I told you I deleted them. There were no changing goal posts, the very first OP had the requirements of a directly sourced quote, I added more detail for people with reading comprehension problems such as yourself. I am trying to be fair, I know you have trouble with simple directions, so I thought I would ad some advice to clarify what you clearly aren't comprehending in simple English. I look forward to your directly sourced quote.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Maybe the forum fairy deleted my last posts.....

You know as well as I do, that quote was made by Trump, it wasn't misconstrued nor taken out of context. I didn't provide a link as you keep changing the goal posts in the OP.

Not to worry, the next quote with be sourced straight from his voicebox.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
NOTE: I didn't delete his last few posts, he did. I don't know if this is a pathetic attempt at trying to cry censorship or what but it is sad.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

For the record I didn't delete any of my posts, I posted a direct quote from the Trumpmeister (as requested in the OP) yet you still feel the need silence criticism of your wannabe mullet-in-chief. This isn't Fox News, you can't just cut the mic when someone says something you disagree with.

No, I deleted your post because you didn't directly source it. It is not my fault if you can't follow simple directions. Try again with a post that has a directly sourced quote (ie a whole speech or transcript not editorials) and it will stay. Weird that you would suggest I am a FOX news watcher, one because it is retarded, but two because FOX has been pretty famously hostile to Trump from the get go. I suppose you are just a fan of senseless cliches and memes.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
NOTE: I didn't delete his last few posts, he did. I don't know if this is a pathetic attempt at trying to cry censorship or what but it is sad.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

For the record I didn't delete any of my posts, I posted a direct quote from the Trumpmeister (as requested in the OP) yet you still feel the need silence criticism of your wannabe mullet-in-chief. This isn't Fox News, you can't just cut the mic when someone says something you disagree with.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Only a great fool deletes posts

Silencing the opposition is not the correct way to have a debate

This thread is about facts, not your opinion. Furthermore you are incapable of debating me anyway, so no loss there.

Self-moderated topics have nothing to do with facts

It's all about pushing your own personal opinion, and deleting posts you dislike

You have already deleted the only two posts which followed your instructions... that's not biased (bazinga)

If you only actually quoted and directly sourced the information you cite as proof of Donald Trump's racism/bigotry it would still be here. Maybe do that instead of blubbering some more. Go back to your safe space. Any further posts from you without a directly sourced quote will be deleted. I am not going to keep indulging your idiocy. Have a regressive day.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Only a great fool deletes posts

Silencing the opposition is not the correct way to have a debate

This thread is about facts, not your opinion. Furthermore you are incapable of debating me anyway, so no loss there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Only an ignorant Trump supporter would make/read a self-moderated topic like this

It's a shame you deleted any posts from the opposition... classy

I deleted your posts because you can't follow simple instructions. Post a quote with a direct source and it will stay. If not, I guess you are just shit out of luck.

Only a Trump supporter would shut down the opposition...   Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ50XmALd54

I did make a direct quote in one of my replies, as did another forum member, whose post you also deleted...

Don't lie

No, you didn't. Neither did he. Either you were missing the quote or the source. No one is buying your bullshit. Most of the previous deleted comments are still quoted above so your lies are obvious for all to see.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Only an ignorant Trump supporter would make/read a self-moderated topic like this

I deleted your posts because you can't follow simple instructions. Post a quote with a direct source and it will stay. If not, I guess you are just shit out of luck.

Only a Trump supporter would shut down the opposition...   Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ50XmALd54
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Opposition of what? Reading comprehension?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Sadly, the more muslims like him tell the truth, the bigger the target on their back becomes, making TRUMP's point... on target. (sorry for the pun)

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
IT IS YOUR JOB to provide sources. Could you be anymore pathetically lazy? You don't get to come here and just tell me to google it. I am not interested in spending endless hours looking for bullshit that doesn't exist. He who claims proves, so prove it. It is not my fault if you can't follow simple instructions.

I'm good with asking for actual proof of allegations.

Seems reasonable.

You know, I am for Trump, but if one were not, there are certainly enough things one might complain about without having to lie.

Exactly. Plenty. But nothing sticks. They need to lie. Even that does not work. They need to cheat. They need to be lazy so they ask people to work for them and do research for them. Those berniebots are sad.

Again, this thread is asking for the impossible.

legendary
IT IS YOUR JOB to provide sources. Could you be anymore pathetically lazy? You don't get to come here and just tell me to google it. I am not interested in spending endless hours looking for bullshit that doesn't exist. He who claims proves, so prove it. It is not my fault if you can't follow simple instructions.

I'm good with asking for actual proof of allegations.

Seems reasonable.

You know, I am for Trump, but if one were not, there are certainly enough things one might complain about without having to lie.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
IT IS YOUR JOB to provide sources. Could you be anymore pathetically lazy? You don't get to come here and just tell me to google it. I am not interested in spending endless hours looking for bullshit that doesn't exist. He who claims proves, so prove it.
Trump is not a racist nor a bigot he is just a Joke.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

What the OP is asking is impossible to find. $560M+ and counting by the GOP to stop him already. They found nothing on him that was racist or bigoted.

Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: