Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Donald Trump A Racist or a Bigot? (uncensored) - page 3. (Read 6053 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Quote from the Don

I don't see how anyone could consider this racist (bazinga)
Doesn't hold a candle to the racist quotes attributed to Sanders.

https://i.imgur.com/0OHTjwC.jpg

Check your facts... that is a quote by Margaret Sanger, not Bernie Sanders... stop with the slander
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Quote from the Don

http://cdn.skim.gs/images/ynriqyo7ejv3ikxuqncx/DonaldTrump_26

Doesn't hold a candle to the racist quotes attributed to Sanders.

https://i.imgur.com/0OHTjwC.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Quote from the Don

Yep, and here is another "racist" telling it like it is -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaYJjg7-EOw
Quote from the Don

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trump is a racist, Maybe he's not a racist himself, it's same like people calling Beyonce a racist for her halftime show and the very same people turn around and argue that Trump is NOT a racist.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

This is the difference between the legal and illegal immigrants. Educated and highly skilled people are less likely to break the laws and regulations. On the other hand, the criminals and other undesirables doesn't mind bending, or even breaking the laws for their own convenience. One of the reasons why I favor legal immigration to illegal immigration.
legendary
Mexicans must live in Mexico. Brasileiros para o Brasil.
I am against immigration.

Eu sou brasileiro.
I am Brazilian.

I don't have anything against legal immigrants. Unlike the illegal immigration, legal immigration can bring in more positives than negatives. However, the issue with illegal immigration is that most of the time it will be the undesirables who take part (criminals, gangsters.etc) in it. That is one of the reasons why the crime rate is so high in the border states of the US.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Donald trump is a biggest racist on this planet earth.he is a threat to Muslims as well as whole world. he can not bare any one who refuse his thought. if he will become a president of U.S he will start new wars on many Muslims countries and in result many new terrorist organizations will born and will make this world a hell.
Trump:
General non-interventionist, protectionist, would rather let Russia and Assad deal with ISIS in Syria than involve the US, anti-Iraq war, etc; would consider cutting off their oil supply to starve their organization.

Cruz:
Carpet bomb the entire area into oblivion, enthusiastically suck Israel's dick.

Clinton:
Largely responsible for the whole mess to begin with, literally helped funnel Libyan arms to ISIS after she got done wrecking that country, supports toppling Assad, long history of kicking hornets nests, top aide has ties to Muslim Brotherhood.

Sanders:
LOL, GUYS, GUYS LISTEN, HE, H-HE THINKS HE'S GONNA GET SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN TO FOR-, SERIOUSLY GUYS LISTEN, T-TO FROM A COALITION TO FIGHT ISIS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a shame you don't take Sanders seriously...

He's literally the only serious person running for president... the others are all a joke
I think he has legitimately good intentions, but as the saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Sanders is an ardent communist, and has been his entire adult life; and many of his policies betray a rather severe naivete about world affairs and human nature -- even to the extent that they could be described as "child-like". His proposition for dealing with ISIS highlights that lack of understanding particularly well in its assertion that ISIS should be fought using a Saudi-Iranian coalition -- anyone who knows the politics of the region understands why that's simply ludicrous. Regardless of all the finer points that could be made demonstrating the glaring lack of critical thought many of his policies necessitate, ultimately, anyone who openly exalts the virtues of communism, especially given its propensity towards industrialized democide and extreme universal poverty, simply doesn't deserve serious consideration. He would be played like a rented fiddle by any world leader with an ounce of real strategic agency.

Hillary, Cruz and Kasich are obviously the distillate of some cryptic malodorous miasma of dark primordial evil, and a more enlightened society would promptly dispose of them in the most imposing volcano known.

Trump is the only viable candidate left, and perhaps the last-best-hope for the survival of this nation. If you give honest thought to his policies, especially in contrast with those of the other candidates, I'm confidant that you'll arrive at the same conclusion. If for nothing else, one need only look to those who so vehemently oppose him -- as it reads like a veritable who's-who of the worlds most vile human wretches.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist.

Invaders?

They are simply humans born in another country who like USA better... can you blame them?

What would you do if you were born in Mexico?

If I was born in Mexico, then I'd have started my own business or farm there rather than illegally immigrating to any other country. Even if I wanted to immigrate to the United States or any other developed nation, I would have done that through the legal route. Trust me, millions of Mexicans have legally immigrated to the United States, and they feel angry when those who didn't followed the rules are given priority over them.

Mexicans must live in Mexico. Brasileiros para o Brasil.
I am against immigration.

Eu sou brasileiro.
I am Brazilian.
legendary

Invaders?

They are simply humans born in another country who like USA better... can you blame them?

If I was born in Mexico, then I'd have started my own business or farm there rather than illegally immigrating to any other country. Even if I wanted to immigrate to the United States or any other developed nation, I would have done that through the legal route. Trust me, millions of Mexicans have legally immigrated to the United States, and they feel angry when those who didn't followed the rules are given priority over them.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Invaders?

Move to Belize.     Grin

Lots more freedom in Belize, even if their common law is a shade more difficult that the U.S.

Cool
legendary

Invaders?

Move to Belize.     Grin
legendary

Liberal definition of "racist":

Bombing of orphanages and kindergartens (Serbia, 1999) by NATO is not racism. Discriminating against Yazidi refugees is not racism. Blowing up more than a hundred innocent civilians is not racism. But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist. If you speak against the people who enslaved and impregnated 6-year old Yazidi girls, then you are a racist.

We allow fresh refugees to import their underage brides, by law!

Parliament wanted to stop this but the liberal party blocked that. It still happens as I write this.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States:
The age of marriage in the United States varies by state, but is generally 18. There are, however, two exceptions—Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). Most states, however, allow minors below 18 to marry (generally they have to be at least 16 but sometimes lower) with parental and/or judicial consent. Some states allow female minors below 18 to marry without parental or judicial consent, if she is pregnant.

Smiley

Invaders?

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Bombing of orphanages and kindergartens (Serbia, 1999) by NATO is not racism. Discriminating against Yazidi refugees is not racism. Blowing up more than a hundred innocent civilians is not racism. But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist. If you speak against the people who enslaved and impregnated 6-year old Yazidi girls, then you are a racist.

We allow fresh refugees to import their underage brides, by law!

Parliament wanted to stop this but the liberal party blocked that. It still happens as I write this.

legendary
Racism, the greatest card in the deck and somehow mostly played by those who have nothing else to bring to the table and often by those who are guilty as hell.

legendary
Anybody who is bigotted against anyone because of his/her racism or bigotry, is a hypocrite.

Government people aren't necessarily bigots against racists or bigots. Rather, they are probably doing it for money. This shows that they are bigots against poverty... their own poverty, that is.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: